Can't get in the game, again [MERGE]

Prev134
ddlooping2
1046 posts Member
edited November 2018
Hi all

I can actually get in the game but get stuck on a loading screen when I try to get into P3 of the Sith Raid (which is bound to be finished by the time I manage to get in) or Fleet Arena (it's my payout). :/

Edit : working now, please delete.

Edit #2 : please do not delete, the game is playing up again.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• .... because your servers are terrible....
    "Connection with the server lost, the fight will end with a draw".
    But I actually won and I should receive my 50 crystal....
  • Got in long enough collect my rewards then most restart message after about 4 restarts I am in again but guessing I will be kicked out again soon. This always happens at the same time I also noticed that they stopped giving the sorry rewards.
  • andreacesa00
    260 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Same here, You can play 20 seconds and then it stops
    Got in long enough collect my rewards then most restart message after about 4 restarts I am in again but guessing I will be kicked out again soon. This always happens at the same time I also noticed that they stopped giving the sorry rewards.

You are right, yesterday at the same time for me
    Do or don't there is no try
  • I was locked out of my guilds TW after verifying I had joined, was on the list. I contacted EA as I seriously need those guild event tokens, was told to uninstall and redownload the game, then I could join even though the preview phase was over. My guild needed my squads. No surprise, Nothing changed other than loss of sleep from following their directions. Others have reported the same problem on guild chat, people like me who had never missed a guild event and knew what they were doing. I ask you, when will you fix this and train your night techs better?
  • @CG_SBCrumb this is happening to my whole guild
  • Can’t criticize developers or moderators. They will warn you. Speaking from experience.
  • I am having issues with logging in and performing any actions. (Pretty sure it ate ~120 energy when I simmed and didn't provide anything in return). Then it kicked me out. Attempted to file a bug report with EA...that failed for some reason as well.
  • I'm having trouble too. Extreme lag, forced restarts, "your session has expired" etc.
  • I am having issues with logging in and performing any actions. (Pretty sure it ate ~120 energy when I simmed and didn't provide anything in return). Then it kicked me out. Attempted to file a bug report with EA...that failed for some reason as well.

Exactly what happened to me. Now its the dark blue screen of death.
  • Spyro324
    107 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    My guild isn’t able to get in I was able to get my energy but then it died
    It lets me in for a little then error 2.0 pops back up
    Post edited by Spyro324 on
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Same here. Won an arena battle and it didn't register and its just loading really slow and hangs up
  • im having same long load times spinning wheel of death, then restart on my 3rd restart now :(
  • Same here, wrecked my arena battle
  • Same....
    ...and we recently had a server manteinance!? Lol
  • It's called impressively bad capacity management during TB launch.

Database servers are getting crushed most likely
  • Error code 2.0 this time. Once again costing crystals and in-game currency as it's happening at Arena reset time. I expect it'll be another TB-related thing, as they seem to have turned TB into a complete disaster over the past few months.
  • Every territory battle means this...
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Same here. Fix this pile of... Fgs.
  • same here, same as yesterday
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Same here can’t log in game
  • Shame on EA/CG after the Revan Jackpot event the servers are worse then ever. Even at the beginning of this game they were less bugs.
    Hope this time we will receive a REAL compensation since it's my Ship Payout...
  • +1
  • Error 2.0!

Always within the hour of my payout.

It has the cheek to waste your arena attempt too, now I need to refresh 100 crystals! raging hah
  • This is becoming a regular occorance especially at UK payouts.
    I fight the good fight
  • Ugh. This is getting repetitive...
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Yup, game seems to be down for me
  • Same here can’t get in. iOS
  • Yup, locked out/restart heaven
  • a5h1p177f6m6.jpg

same here got this msg