MK 5 A/KT Stun Gun in the Guild Store

Dear Devs,

You made a lot of gear purchasable in the Guild Store awhile ago to give players more control over which gear they pursue and which characters they choose to level. Please add MK 5 A/KT Stun Gun salvage as a rotating item for purchase in the guild store.

This crucial piece of gear, required by most characters, is very difficult to obtain. Choosing between spending energy on character shards or spending energy on a low-drop-rate-large-quantity-required item is not a fun choice.

Adding Rancor and AAT gear to the guild store was an excellent decision. Please improve upon that decision by adding MK 5 A/KT Stun Guns to the guild store as well.

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Full support. Stun gun is seeing a weird discrimination in stores. Afaik it's only avaliable in shard store besides crystal shipments.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Full support. Stun gun is seeing a weird discrimination in stores. Afaik it's only avaliable in shard store besides crystal shipments.

Stun guns appear in the guild event store too. Thats about all i farm from there. Any G12 gear i require I passively acquire through HSTR
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

Stun guns appear in the guild event store too. Thats about all i farm from there. Any G12 gear i require I passively acquire through HSTR

My GG thanks you for this knowledge, I've been trying to get him to g12 for quite a while now :D
    r6t59do5euvh.png
  • I agree, farming Stun Guns is a pain