Managing hard node farms

How you guys priorotize hard node farms?I found myself farming talzin,bossk and ht at the same time. Even with overspending so 6 normal refresh a day and 2 hard node refresh i get miniscule amount. The average is 16/2. Is there any way other than continue this way and hope for the best?

Replies

• I do one refresh on HT node, then just 8 on Bossk, Z and whatever left on Jolee.

Once one char done, next one goes into the queue.
  • One energy refresh each day on bossk, big z and bastilla at the moment, alternate ships refresh on big z and bastilla, and one cantina on t3.
  • Hard node farms are a pain. My gear farming is suffering, even with three energy refreshes a day. My current farming in order are:

Bastila - 99 shards left
    Zalbar - 153 shards left
    Vandor Chewie - 74 shards left
    Bossk - 99 shards left
    J Bindo - 131 shards left
    M Falcon - 17 shards left (this one usually only gets 4 or 5 attempts a day)

I do 8 attempts for each one with the exception noted on the Falcon. I use my ship energy on Lando/Falcon which I need 62/44 shards respectively. No refreshes on this energy. Any extra energy goes to Bastila.

Cantina energy (one refresh) is currently going towards Mission, who needs 173 shards. T3 is next with 234 shards needed.

My thoughts were the Han Solo toons would be needed before the KOTOR toons, so I went for them first and might as well finish them off now. Just too many toons to farm. I would also like to finish Baze, Embo, Holdo, Visas and Hounds Tooth so they will start replacing the above once each one gets finished. I have been having bad luck with RNG picking up 0 to 1 shards a day on many toons.
  • I generally work 2-3 hard nodes at a time. Right now only 2, cause my gear was getting way too shabby. I buy the 3 energy refreshes per day, and whatever I don't spend on the Vandor Chewie and Bossk nodes goes to gear. It's slower than I'd like, but I need gear more than I need another undergeared option lol.

~Morningfrost
  • I only farm gear from shops, and spend all my energy on hard nodes. It is a better use of energy over time as the hard nodes usually have one piece of useful gear also.

I dont refresh any nodes, as that is a waste of crystals just to star faster. The only reason to star faster would be to meet an event deadline, but Chewie and Revan wont be back for another 2-3 months.

Current regular hard node farms: (3 refreshes)
    Hounds Tooth
    Bastilla
    Zalbaar
    Jolee
    Embo
    V Chewie

Current fleet hard node farms: (1 refresh)
    Zalbaar
    Jolee
    Nest (on hold)

Current cantina farms: (1 refresh)
    Mission
    T3
    Aurra
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    EdSolo wrote: »
    Hard node farms are a pain. My gear farming is suffering, even with three energy refreshes a day. My current farming in order are:

Bastila - 99 shards left
    Zalbar - 153 shards left
    Vandor Chewie - 74 shards left
    Bossk - 99 shards left
    J Bindo - 131 shards left
    M Falcon - 17 shards left (this one usually only gets 4 or 5 attempts a day)

I do 8 attempts for each one with the exception noted on the Falcon. I use my ship energy on Lando/Falcon which I need 62/44 shards respectively. No refreshes on this energy. Any extra energy goes to Bastila.

Cantina energy (one refresh) is currently going towards Mission, who needs 173 shards. T3 is next with 234 shards needed.

My thoughts were the Han Solo toons would be needed before the KOTOR toons, so I went for them first and might as well finish them off now. Just too many toons to farm. I would also like to finish Baze, Embo, Holdo, Visas and Hounds Tooth so they will start replacing the above once each one gets finished. I have been having bad luck with RNG picking up 0 to 1 shards a day on many toons.

I had the same assumption you did - that the SOLO toons would be needed first. I've been farming them and I'm almost finished. They won't be worthless (like you could argue the Vets are) and will be good in several scenarios, but I hope the release some legendary with that team.
  • I dont refresh any nodes, as that is a waste of crystals just to star faster. The only reason to star faster would be to meet an event deadline, but Chewie and Revan wont be back for another 2-3 months.

It's only a waste if you view it as so - and with 3 hard node farms for Revan alone I don't think anyone would be able to 7* all of them in time without refreshes.

Besides - there are other reasons to star faster - Platoon requirements in TB, gear requirements, or even just wanting the toon to be able to contribute in arena.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I dont refresh any nodes, as that is a waste of crystals just to star faster. The only reason to star faster would be to meet an event deadline, but Chewie and Revan wont be back for another 2-3 months.

It's only a waste if you view it as so - and with 3 hard node farms for Revan alone I don't think anyone would be able to 7* all of them in time without refreshes.

Besides - there are other reasons to star faster - Platoon requirements in TB, gear requirements, or even just wanting the toon to be able to contribute in arena.

I see your point, but the way I look at the marathon-like longevity of the game, while I may miss an event here or a platoon there, long term it is a better investment.

Also, if you started hard node farms as soon as they were available, 0 refreshes on nodes will still get revan on his 2nd event.