Bounty Hunter team

Now that I have my Zeta Bossk, Boba, Dengar, Greedo, Bane all 7* gear 12, is there a node, or area I can use a s a good test to see if they're 7* chewbacca capturing worthy?

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Sadly, no. That mission is stupid hard. Maybe a mythic event where BH can be used, but even then the chewie event was harder.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Sadly, no. That mission is stupid hard. Maybe a mythic event where BH can be used, but even then the chewie event was harder.

I would hate to go in blind, just to find out I need to grind out another bunch of gear.

I would hate to go in blind, just to find out I need to grind out another bunch of gear.

How could you, if your toons are all already g12? Different BH? Maybe work on that anyways - they're always useful toons.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • You will do just fine. Just move mods around if need when the event comes back.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

Well if you want a more sure guarantee, grind out Embo and replace Cad Bane. That will make it easier for you. Plus Embo is just better anyway.

How could you, if your toons are all already g12? Different BH? Maybe work on that anyways - they're always useful toons.

Out of all 5 of my BH, only one has a piece of gear on them. They're all gold ringers, but no extra gear.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters
    Monel wrote: »

Well if you want a more sure guarantee, grind out Embo and replace Cad Bane. That will make it easier for you. Plus Embo is just better anyway.

I was thinking about the dark side TB. I think I will feel more confident if I can do well there.
    As for Embo, That would conflict with old republic grind. I kinda want Revan too. I spent a decent amount of crystals to finish Bossk, so I could have a shot at finishing Jolee in time for Revans returning, which I hope is 6 months out.
  • Assuming your mods don’t suck....you have easily strong enough gear.
    There are videos and guides showing how people did it with the the original BHs with just Boba at G12, others at G10/11 (+Dengar!)
    So having all of them at Gold Rings and Bossk should be enough. I suggest watching a few replay videos on YouTube.

• I will do that. Last night I came out of a battle in TB with bounty hunters, and I’m sure the results Are a clear indication on the teams strengtho7vgithszbl5.png
    . The mods I do have on them are not amazing either.
  • Greedo surprised me by landing 7 hits in a row on the basic attack.
  • Try the last mod battle. The enemies there are incredibly fast and very difficult.
  • fseixas wrote: »
    Try the last mod battle. The enemies there are incredibly fast and very difficult.

For mod challenges 9?
  • fseixas wrote: »
    Try the last mod battle. The enemies there are incredibly fast and very difficult.

For mod challenges 9?

Yes. Battle 9-F