Jango was NOT in Clone Wars series

Prev1
Appreciate the chance to get Jango shards and all, but he was emphatically not in the Clone Wars animated series. It takes place after he got decapitated. That’s a crazy bad lore error.

Replies

• He was in episode 2: attack of the clones tho
  • And he’s kind of all their daddies;)
  • What about the movies? He is still relevant to Clone Wars
  • Not in the series but essential for the Clone Wars.
  • SeanutB wrote: »
    What about the movies? He is still relevant to Clone Wars

Sure. And he's iconic in his own right, but this isn't the anniversary of the movie or a memorial to the war or his BH exploits; it's announced as a celebration of the anniversary of the animated TV series, in which Jango was quite emphatically not present.
  • @CaesarAM I think that was a silly statement to make lol
  • MrThamer87 wrote: »
    @CaesarAM I think that was a silly statement to make lol

Why? It’s a statement of fact. They announced a celebration of the animated series, which is set between episodes 2 and 3. Jango is killed on episode 2.
  • Unfortunately you're entirely correct here. Fortunately they are giving us free Jango shards..... I'm happy
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    SeanutB wrote: »

Sure. And he's iconic in his own right, but this isn't the anniversary of the movie or a memorial to the war or his BH exploits; it's announced as a celebration of the anniversary of the animated TV series, in which Jango was quite emphatically not present.

He was.... His clones were so he was....
  • Anderle wrote: »
    Acrofales wrote: »
    SeanutB wrote: »

He was.... His clones were so he was....

Ok he was in Empire Strikes Back then too.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Unfortunately you're entirely correct here. Fortunately they are giving us free Jango shards..... I'm happy

Free is never a bad thing. But I bet the RNG on the drops is awful like with BH last time.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Shhh don’t make them second guess themselves...
  • You’re correct, but I’ll take the shards anyway.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Lol gotta agree with the rest here. While yes you are right, I'm not going to complain for a chance at getting his shards. Now who wants to bet that we'll all get mostly Grievous shards for the shard shop?
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    Appreciate the chance to get Jango shards and all, but he was emphatically not in the Clone Wars animated series. It takes place after he got decapitated. That’s a crazy bad lore error.

He was in AOTC. Battle of Geonosis was first Clone Wars battle. And he was in that battle. Also all clone troopers are his clones.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    also without QGJ's Negotiate no clone wars...but no qgj shards =)
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yup, not once ever was Jango shown in the Clone Wars Series.

a8g9zpopnyiu.png
    More /sarcasm
    Post edited by USAFmedic129 on
  • And the award for pedantry goes to...
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    6JW8OXm.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I bet this guy was also one of the ones who complained about Jango being a marquee... Well, I did too, but at least now that they’re giving us free shards I’m not complaining...
  • Well, in all fairness, his helmet did appear in an episode and he was referenced many times, so in a way he was
  • I have the perfect solution:

If you are so upset that Jango wasn't *actually* in the Clone Wars, please inform CG/Devs of your ally code, and they can block you from earning *any* of the shards during this event.

• Lol. You're perfectly okay with a game that allows you to pit Rex with wampa, bb8, CLS, and jyn against Emp, Sion, Traya, Nihilus and thrawn though, right? :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Every visual of Jango known as seen in Dave Filoni’s Clone Wars Series.

tnm4wmg43xg4.jpeg
    3dsu02dz9spp.jpeg
    9ac93obk9lke.png
    6i8b2tz7d5ea.jpeg

This.....the clones are all clones of Jango Fett. The connection to the Clones and the Clone Wars is obvious.

This.....the clones are all clones of Jango Fett. The connection to the Clones and the Clone Wars is obvious.

yeah he was the original clone
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Put the peaces together emporer commanded the clones to kill the Jedi Yoda killed gree and jango was the father of all clones
  • Everything makes sense to me except the trash compactor on the death star thing...what could that mean?????
  • The # of Jango Shards you see will be equivalent to the # of episodes he was in.