so who do i need to farm/gearup to order to prepare

i BARELY scratched out a 6*

g11 Boba
g11 Dengar
g11 Greedo
g12 Ig88
g11 Zam

Nobody Zeta'd

i have g11 Bossk but only 5* atm hes on my farm list.
No. Just No.

Replies

• Farm mods...
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    so who do i need to farm/gearup to order to prepare

i BARELY scratched out a 6*

g11 Boba
    g11 Dengar
    g11 Greedo
    g12 Ig88
    g11 Zam

Nobody Zeta'd

i have g11 Bossk but only 5* atm hes on my farm list.
    Your current team is good enough.

I was able to clear with the same 5 BH that you have (g9 Dengar and Greedo, g11 Zam, IG and g12 Boba)

It will take you hours and a lot of lucky RNG, however.
  • I would suggest, gear boba up to 12 give him health gear and that should decrease your time for a few hours....
    Make sure you've got good Mods on them and you'll be fine after a few hours rng testing ;)
  • Bobba zeta and g12 was instrumental for me but also mod for potency, that gives extra health under bobba lead
  • I bloody HATE RNG ... so I'm gearing like a maniac to be sure to make it next time. So far G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G12 Dengar, G11 IG88 and G11 Greedo. I'm currently farming Embo as hard as I can, and if I manage to get him to 7*, I'll get him to G12 and swap him in for IG88. I already have Jango at G11, so if I'm able to get his shards farmed, Greedo's gone too.
  • Krjstoff wrote: »
    I bloody HATE RNG ... so I'm gearing like a maniac to be sure to make it next time. So far G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G12 Dengar, G11 IG88 and G11 Greedo. I'm currently farming Embo as hard as I can, and if I manage to get him to 7*, I'll get him to G12 and swap him in for IG88. I already have Jango at G11, so if I'm able to get his shards farmed, Greedo's gone too.

Taking no chances. Like it. Honestly though, even without the newer BH toons it’s not too bad with G12 and the right mods. I had a Boba lead and a crap-tonne of potency to beef them up. Didn’t take too many attempts to figure out the strategy and there are a lot of good guides now on the other Chewie threads. There’s also the OR grind. 😐
  • Piewalker wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    I bloody HATE RNG ... so I'm gearing like a maniac to be sure to make it next time. So far G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G12 Dengar, G11 IG88 and G11 Greedo. I'm currently farming Embo as hard as I can, and if I manage to get him to 7*, I'll get him to G12 and swap him in for IG88. I already have Jango at G11, so if I'm able to get his shards farmed, Greedo's gone too.

Taking no chances. Like it. Honestly though, even without the newer BH toons it’s not too bad with G12 and the right mods. I had a Boba lead and a crap-tonne of potency to beef them up. Didn’t take too many attempts to figure out the strategy and there are a lot of good guides now on the other Chewie threads. There’s also the OR grind. 😐

Back to the OR grind for me. Finished bossk today.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Piewalker wrote: »

I followed all the guides and took all the advice I could back then, and still used over 200 attempts at the 7 star tier without getting close to completing it - with G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G11 IG, G10 Dengar and G9 Greedo, and arena grade mods. It was insanely frustrating because so many people completed the tier with way less. I even compared stats with a guy to make sure my mods weren't inferior - they were not.

So that's why I'm hellbound on not taking any chances next time. I'm NOT relying on getting a break from bad RNG. And since BH are a very decent and fun faction, it's not like it's gear wasted in the long run.

Also I'm done with OR and unlocked Revan, so I have a little room to play how I want for a while :wink:

I followed all the guides and took all the advice I could back then, and still used over 200 attempts at the 7 star tier without getting close to completing it - with G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G11 IG, G10 Dengar and G9 Greedo, and arena grade mods. It was insanely frustrating because so many people completed the tier with way less. I even compared stats with a guy to make sure my mods weren't inferior - they were not.

So that's why I'm hellbound on not taking any chances next time. I'm NOT relying on getting a break from bad RNG. And since BH are a very decent and fun faction, it's not like it's gear wasted in the long run.

Also I'm done with OR and unlocked Revan, so I have a little room to play how I want for a while :wink:

Yes, I agree completely the BH faction has a lot of good variations to try with the different leader contracts and junk. I also have roster envy. 😊

I beat with a slightly less geared version of that team. Once you get a run where chewie isn't stealthed by R2 and no one dies. My boba went first and I always executed right away. The run that I decided not to execute right away and instead let a few more debuffs stack on Chewie before executing is the time he went down and everyone else fell like dominoes after that. I even 3-starred the event.

At the time I had zBossk (L) g12, Boba g12, IG-88 g10, Greedo G9 and Dengar G9.
  • Modding appropriately is the Key

. If you stay with a Boba lead you will need a lot of potency and some RNG. The Bossk Zeta lead made the fight very manageable for me after trying 50+ times with a Boba lead a bit the bullet and zeta'd Bossk's lead then remodded the team for higher protection and no focus on potency. I got it in 3 tries, the first 2 tries were really bad RNG, but the third try I got very lucky and Greedo hit chewy with his basic 5x in a row. This was possible because I put all my fastest crit chance set mods on Greedo, his crit chance was over 70%.

Run Down on mods (use your best speed secondary stats speed is king)

Bossk with Zeta lead gear 11, All Health set mods, Protection circle, Protection Cross, Protection Triangle, Speed Arrow.
    Greedo Gear 10, all Crit set mods, Protection Circle, protection Cross, Crit Chance Triangle, Speed Arrow
    Boba Gear 12, Crit damage and Crit chance sets, Protection Circle, protection Cross, Crit Damage Triangle, Speed Arrow
    Zam gear 10, Speed and health set (could use crit chance but my best crit chance mods are used on the above). Protection Circle, protection Cross, Crit Damage Triangle, Speed Arrow
    Dengar Gear 9, What ever the fastest set you have left speed/offence set preferred, Protection Circle, Potency Cross, Crit Damage Triangle, Speed Arrow.

Note Dengar actually needs some potency to stick a stun and he shouldn't take too much damage once he is sheathed.
    Note I needed Dengar to Stealth to prevent R2's smoke screen to have a chance to pick of the guys in the order I wanted.
  • Piewalker wrote: »
    I beat with a slightly less geared version of that team. Once you get a run where chewie isn't stealthed by R2 and no one dies. My boba went first and I always executed right away. The run that I decided not to execute right away and instead let a few more debuffs stack on Chewie before executing is the time he went down and everyone else fell like dominoes after that. I even 3-starred the event.
    At the time I had zBossk (L) g12, Boba g12, IG-88 g10, Greedo G9 and Dengar G9.

I had several attempts where R2's stealth failed, everybody survived the initial destruction and then played it in many, many different ways. With Bossk lead, with Boba lead. With survival mods, with potency mods, with huge speed mods. You name it. Not even once did I come close to completing. I think my best attempt left me with Dengar left agains Lando and R2, and R2 just kept him stunned until he was dead.

So that's why I'm just counting on gearing them way too much for next round, so I can (hopefully) complete the last tier in 1 try and leave all the frustration at the door.
  • zBossk lead, Boba, Dengar, Jango and Embo. I don't feel anything else gets you even close enough to eventually do 7* tbh.
  • Because there are so many things to farm, I have to go with the toons I have next time:
    Boba (Lead): 7*/G12/Zeta
    Dengar: 7*/G12/Full Omega
    Greedo: 7*/G12/Full Omega
    Cad Bane: 7*/G12/Full Omega
    IG-88: 7*/G12/Full Omega
    All have 5*/Lv15 MoDs with Potency (+65% to 99% per toon) except Greedo who has ~99% Crit Chance (he nearly finished Chewy all by himself on his first turn when I played T5)
    My IG-88 is almost G12 and all (except CB) should have their Zeta by the time the event comes back (assuming it's not coming back until February, 5 month...)
    My weakest link is 88 but I hope I won't have to rely on RNG too much with that squad.

How long after the first time doe a Legendary event usually comes back ? I'll have the 3 Zetas by end of December but I hope I can use them somewhere else