IPD Mission - Can I do it?

2Next

Replies

• I have zVeers GS12, Stark GS11, Snow GS10, Magma GS11 and Shore GS8. All with good mods with secondary speed. I make it to the 2 phase and CLS one shots everyone or Leia blasts them.

Can’t stand the RNG in this game anymore. Just like Ewoks. I read people do ATST with crap ewoks mine are GS10 and can’t get past the 5 Imperials in phase 4.

There’s something you are missing , there is no huge rng , either your squad is not built well enough, or your attack pattern is not right. Ipd is an easy mission with well geared squads. And your fairly close, so, possibly mods or attack pattern. Even tho shore is pretty low gear.
  • Not tanky enough - g8 shore is at risk of not soaking up the damage from the enemy.

If @USAFmedic129 took shore up to g10 and was careful about when he used AoE attacks, that squad would walk it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I have zVeers GS12, Stark GS11, Snow GS10, Magma GS11 and Shore GS8. All with good mods with secondary speed. I make it to the 2 phase and CLS one shots everyone or Leia blasts them.

Can’t stand the RNG in this game anymore. Just like Ewoks. I read people do ATST with crap ewoks mine are GS10 and can’t get past the 5 Imperials in phase 4.

It's doable with a full g9 squad with good mods (at least if using 5* DT instead of Magma). With your weak shoretrooper, you may want to use single—target damage for the first couple of kills to not kill off your shoretrooper with counter attacks.

How is your stormtrooper's gear? In general stormtrooper is strong for this mission.

(Kittens! Responding to a necroed thread).

And now I realize, I didn't even respond well to your comment. 2nd go:

DT is stronger than Magma in p2. His double tap on basic is good on Han's foresight, and after Han dies, his death mark is great on the rest.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    First time I completed it, I had G11 zVeers, G10 Shore, G11 DT, G9 Snow and G9 Starck. Not quite arena mods, but still quite decent. I just barely pulled it off after losing Shore and Starck to CLS.

All were lvl 85 and 7 stars with all omegas.

Since then I've bumped DT to G12, Shore to G11 and Snow and Starck to G10, and now it's easy-peasy.

It's all about how fast you can take down the first toon in wave 1 to get the TM train rolling.

In wave 2 a quick kill on CHS will help a lot. The popular advice is to kill off ROLO before CLS, but if CLS uses his self-cleanse, you need to get deathmark on him ASAP and kill him off before he can cleanse again. Otherwise he may go on to solo your entire team.

Check my GG-profile for how my team works now - and mods. They all have "their own" mods, which I don't use for anything else.
  • I will put the Next stun gun on Shore to GS 9 him. Stormtrooper needs a Stun Gun to go to GS 10. Not sure which would be more beneficial to the team. DT is GS 10. Everyone is omega’d out so no worries there.

Will try it again next go using DT in place of Snow. And maybe Storm in place of Shore.
  • I have zVeers GS12, Stark GS11, Snow GS10, Magma GS11 and Shore GS8. All with good mods with secondary speed. I make it to the 2 phase and CLS one shots everyone or Leia blasts them.

I'm not surprised. My troopers are all g11/12 and it's still super hard without DT. I now have veers and starck zeta so it's possible, but before I couldn't without DT. Also my shore is g12 which I'm sure helps a lot. It's not an easy mission.