Gear store

Can we please get a gear store where we can trade in the thousands of pieces of gear that we have for pieces we need.

Replies

• Just forget, it's a F2P idea. They don't care.
  • 1 min has passed and they still haven't moved your post to an indefined subsection ? It's a miracle or they are still sleeping
  • This gets asked dozens of times a month and the answer is always no. There used to be a gear selling option, but then players complained because they accidentally sold the gear the needed so CG took it out. Same thing would most likely happen with trading.

I’ll never understand this complaint. So you have thousands of things. They don’t get in the way, they don’t use any extra space on your phone. They’re just there, unobtrusively. I don’t see why having an abundance of gear pieces matter.
  • Not really sure how far you are in the game but MK V stun guns and MK 3 Sienar holo projectors are very hard to get. It would be nice to be able to trade up the 2100 MK IV stun guns or trade for them. I understand they purposely make them hard to come by not only to limit growth but also to make more money.
  • aikiman78 wrote: »
    I understand they purposely make them hard to come by not only to limit growth but also to make more money.

There's your answer. Just be glad they dont make mk4 stun guns hard to get also.
  • Wishful thinking that could throw us a bone with a trading system.