Just put me at the bottom please

I’m sick of losing every single battle.. I’m not gonna drop hundreds of $$$ on this game to max out all the toons everyone in front of me has. Just put me at the bottom, or just make a one button forfeit for both squad arena PvP matches .. or just get rid of the dumb squad arena.. every match is the same.

“Their turn, their turn, their turn, their turn, their turn, their turn, their turn, their turn, OMG.. I have a chance to respond! Too bad two of my guys are dead already, and two more are stunned. Here we go: (miss) Their turn, their turn, their turn, their turn, their turn, their turn.. OH LOOK! I HAVE ONE CHARACTER LEFT!! AND IT’S MY TURN!!!! Now I’m gonna get my REVENGE!! ( miss) DEAD.

WELL, that was enjoyable wasn’t it?

I’m not expecting you to do anything.. I know you won’t .. i also don’t care/need/want any advice on how I should play. I’m not going to invest money in this game, period. The only merit in this post is to hopefully indicate how FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING pvp has become for regular players.

So just put me at the bottom of the list, or get RID of squad arena all together.

Replies

• You do know, you don't have to spend money to get a decent team. Just takes some time.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Zippy_3000 wrote: »
    get RID of squad arena all together.

Because you're struggling?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The only merit in this post is to hopefully indicate how FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING pvp has become for regular players.

I'm a regular player. I don't share your frustrations.

• Boov
    604 posts Member
    Well, you still have to enter and retreat twice daily in order to get your daily activity rewards, other than that you're free to ignore the entire game mode.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Maybe you should ask for advice....
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    get RID of squad arena all together.

Because you're struggling?

Shut 'er down fellas. Zippy's not having fun.
  • If they shut down a game mode just because someone on the forums didn't like it, we'd have no game.
  • The thing I would like to see is a way to move non-paying players to their own pod. That way we don't have to compete against people who do pay. Would make it a little more enjoyable and fair.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    The people who pay would no longer pay if they only had each other to fight.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

Exactly. Nobody would pay $30 for a steak dinner if they started serving filet mingon at the local soup kitchen.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Exactly. Nobody would pay $30 for a steak dinner if they started serving filet mingon at the local soup kitchen.

Well I might but only 'cause I like to show off. ;)
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Buy $10 worth of crystals now and enjoy never having to face those f2p scrubs in arena again !
  • I am one of the f2p scrubs. i don't want to have to go against individuals who have spent money. =)
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Lonwa wrote: »
    I am one of the f2p scrubs. i don't want to have to go against individuals who have spent money. =)

Then you have to find something else to play I'm afraid.
  • I am actually content at this point. i have a decently strong team that gets me in the 50's rank on arena and below 50 on fleet battles. Not sure though if I can ever really break that number given how hard it is to source the G12+ items. It would be nice to see how my team ranks against other f2p players.
  • If your enemies are always going before you, then you have a problem with your mods.
  • I'm ftp and can still compete with the whales. It provides a challenge. I can get top 20 in arena and 1st in fleet arena most days.

Was in the top 10 before revan and will get there again. But I disagree that they should separate ftp and ptp. It would get boring.

Though a tiered arena system where they take the top 100 or so from several shards that are somewhat close and put them in a tier 2 shard with better rewards (maybe doubled) would be awesome. And then they could reshuffle that every so often where the bottom 500 get moved back to tier 1 and are replaced with people from the top 100 of 5 tier 1 shards.
  • If your enemies are always going before you, then you have a problem with your mods.
    Your luck you didn't battle a Revan team with Sith yet :)