What do you guys think about this month?

Prev1
Hello guys and girls, you probably know about all the things happening this month, so I'll get right on it. What do you guys think is coming out this month? I mean, since ahnald announced that clones weren't getting a rework, no one knows. I personally think that they should do marquees for someone cool because, I am honestly getting tired of legendary events.

As always comment what you think!
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Options
    I think clones are still getting a rework. Most art reworks seem to get actual reworks.
  • EnderGamer87
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    CG removing Clone helmets
  • Options
    Since it’s all centered around the “Clone Wars” era for the time being, I’d love to see a true rework of Anakin with synergy alongside GK, LOVE to see Deathwatch get added, and GG rework with his ship and some droids added. That’s what im hoping for. To answer your question though, this month so far is nothing special except Mace soloing EP teams in TW.
  • Cridiron
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    How bout them server problems? So far not the best month CG has had...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    If the store packs are anything to go by, the Clones aren't done yet. Then again, the Solo bundle was introduced only for the resource event and distraction...
  • Options
    This month the forum will be filled up with the road ahead posts. Asking of course.

August lives again.
  • Options
    Clones are in the weekly shipments store & have faction packs. They might not get reworked... this month but they are definitely getting some love. You can’t celebrate clone wars era without... clones. We’ll get at least 1 new exceptional clone and Cody will be reworked to be a much better leader. More ideal than Rex.
  • Options
    clones needed for something. new legendary or some such.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    TaviRus wrote: »
    clones needed for something. new legendary or some such.

Expect Chewie level of difficulty. Clones have been around for ages.
  • Options
    What do I think about this month?

Mostly this to be honest -

yfxzbqf3egea.png
  • Options
    There was a FO pack with with executioner and phasma added as well...I wouldn't put to much weight in packs meaning something will get a rework.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    It feels like nothing is happening this month. I know that it's not really the case, but for me the deafening silence from the devs makes it feel like nothing is going on. So basically November is quite the let down so far.
  • Options
    I'd like Hondo Ohnaka - doubles as a Fleet Commander with the Pirate Saucership which the BH ships work well under. (He also gets synergy with Ugnaught which make the little guy OP!).
  • Options
    I stopped thinking and speculating as it makes no sense anymore... we can speculate but with the predecent Revan „farm time“ it just no use...
    Additionally, I do not think about it because I just don‘t care anymore. I 100% stepped down from dolphin to f2p, because it is no use to spend.
    No information give = no educated guesses possible; thus mere speculation for speculation‘s sake is going nowhere else but being simply free marketing research for CG/EA to see what they might grab some cash next...

And last but not least: stop expecting, it will not live up to the hype built. I thought that they do have big things happening for the anniversaries. Yet, we as customers get punished and treated with silence, because of some information leak / datamining of individuals.
  • Options
    Ha, good point.
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    I stopped thinking and speculating as it makes no sense anymore... we can speculate but with the predecent Revan „farm time“ it just no use...
    Additionally, I do not think about it because I just don‘t care anymore. I 100% stepped down from dolphin to f2p, because it is no use to spend.
    No information give = no educated guesses possible; thus mere speculation for speculation‘s sake is going nowhere else but being simply free marketing research for CG/EA to see what they might grab some cash next...

And last but not least: stop expecting, it will not live up to the hype built. I thought that they do have big things happening for the anniversaries. Yet, we as customers get punished and treated with silence, because of some information leak / datamining of individuals.

Well said....
  • Options
    New TB: First Battle of Geonosis.

This is the only thing that will get me excited.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options
    This month in review: A lot of hype and speculation with meh delivery.

+ the new grand arena (new game play is always good)
    + GK shards helped me max him out
    + Clone Trooper shards were nice as I’m missing a lot of them

-reworks of the themed month of CW not happening this was the perfect time for General Grievous.
    -no communication about what is what: will CT get a rework hence the availability of the shards ? They seem to work with dropping clues and bread crumbs— yet sometimes we read into something when it’s not—> so why not just be open and direct with us more ?
    -since this game is about resource management, I’d like to know facts before using my in game resources

++ More OT toons and ships = very exciting
    ++ More KOTOR = very exciting

____

In sum, great hype but meh delivery
  • Options
    Was really hoping for grevious, but original trilogy stuff is cool. I hope its some kotor 2 content. Mitra would be op
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    So far, super snooze.
  • Options
    Was hoping for more clone wars love.
  • Options
    Obviously, 10/31/2018 was the greatest day to ever exist in SWGoH ;)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    One of the biggest let downs for me... it’s great that we’re getting all this new stuff, but it’s hard to believe that they’ve waisted another year and not reworked grievous or anyone. People have been asking for this for years now. What are the devs doing?
  • Options
    38mrhxyrixz5.jpeg
  • Options
    The game is becoming too focused on PVP. I love the guild stuff, and PvE stuff. Just don’t force me to do more PvP
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    One of the biggest let downs for me... it’s great that we’re getting all this new stuff, but it’s hard to believe that they’ve waisted another year and not reworked grievous or anyone. People have been asking for this for years now. What are the devs doing?

They are too busy counting Revan money to care what we want.

I personally like Revan, and I want them to make truckloads of cash. But it would be nice if they took a breather from whale milking on rare occasions to make the game better.
  • Options
    38mrhxyrixz5.jpeg

MEME MEME MEME MEME LOL good one