Road ahead ?

Replies

• Having a leak is not a simple thing with which to deal. Yes, there hasn't been much communication, but if you are investigating a leak or are trying to deal with the ramifications of a leak, then public communication may not be an option. CG will be posting the Road Ahead at some point and may or may not provide more information about the silence leading up to it. If they do let us know why there wasn't communication, then great. If not, they simply may not be allowed to do so. I highly doubt that any of this was intentional, done to anger the players, but is most likely the result of a complicated issue about which we, the community, may never know more.

There was a rumor of a leak a while back
  • So not today
  • So when? Any chance they will post the road ahead in a few hours?
  • Yawn.... still noting posted. Man this team needs to have some training with "community outreach"
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    eepikins wrote: »
    Yawn.... still noting posted. Man this team needs to have some training with "community outreach"

tomorrow :)
  • YoloNOT19 wrote: »
    So when? Any chance they will post the road ahead in a few hours?

It’s possible. They did the major mods 2.0 update while everyone was sleeping. They released the Revan very puzzle late on a Friday night... there’s still hope!
  • YoloNOT19 wrote: »

It’s possible. They did the major mods 2.0 update while everyone was sleeping. They released the Revan very puzzle late on a Friday night... there’s still hope!

Roads Ahead are built on hope!
    Go Pens!
  • It's a tough situation with no perfect solution.

Maybe if crumb said 'for reasons i cannot disclose at this point in time, the road ahead has been delayed. I cannot provide you with a target date as there are too many variables at play blah blah'

Then keep responding to at least one comment in this thread per day without actually giving anything away (similar to what kyno is doing)... it might quell the fires a little. There will always be nasty comments regardless, because ppl are pretty passionate about this game (which is a good thing for CG), but this approach might be better than silence.
  • Hey... tomorrow marks 3 years!!! It’s gonna be big. I bet we get some nice celebratory rewards and a road ahead and we forgot this whole entire thing ever happened.
  • If they don't release it tomorrow, there's 7 more weeks in the quarter. The road ahead becomes pretty much irrelevant then (if not already). I know they mean well, but this is getting ridiculous
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    YoloNOT19 wrote: »

Roads Ahead are built on hope!

Save the road ahead. Save the dream
  • I still expect 3 months worth of info. Especially since its taken so long. To give us a 1 month ahead update would be inadequate.
  • JediKnight_MarkRyan
    749 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    l3tuhrsojhf4.jpeg

Just keep dangling that Road ahead right in front of us.
  • It looks like it is the end of the road. (Ahead)
  • Hey... tomorrow marks 3 years!!! It’s gonna be big. I bet we get some nice celebratory rewards and a road ahead and we forgot this whole entire thing ever happened.

Til next time lol
  • Affy
    63 posts Member
    Hey... tomorrow marks 3 years!!! It’s gonna be big. I bet we get some nice celebratory rewards and a road ahead and we forgot this whole entire thing ever happened.

Launched on 24th so not tomorrow.
  • Carrie likes it from behind, just like her Road behind!!
  • The road ahead update : there’ll be The Road Ahead anniversary next year.
  • Is there a chance we will get it tomorrow or next week?
  • They said that they would try to have it out by the end of this week. We will see.
  • At the very least I think we can expect a statement from crumb that it'll be coming late next week.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    I still expect 3 months worth of info. Especially since its taken so long. To give us a 1 month ahead update would be inadequate.

It does almost have to be supersized at this point, if they want it to have any chance of smoothing things over with the playerbase, which means it won’t be.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Don't expect anything folks. CG and EA don't care about us and/or the game. They're only interested in the Whales and those that spend money. Personally i don't expect anything from them would only be a handful of phrases
  • 30kfvqe.jpg

It’s a desert out here!
  • 30kfvqe.jpg

It’s a desert out here!

The desert of the real
    bu6eoyksmg5h.jpg
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Today should be the big day but everything is possible ... especially the worst
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    30kfvqe.jpg

It’s a desert out here!

The desert of the real
    bu6eoyksmg5h.jpg

Haha!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I knew it was gonna be over 100k views and over 999 post before we get a road ahead. So, place your bets on today or delay.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Leytuhas wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I knew it was gonna be over 100k views and over 999 post before we get a road ahead. So, place your bets on today or delay.

My current guess is delay.

ogy1x07hlu8b.jpg
This discussion has been closed.