Im not getting any shards at all

2Next

Replies

• i0lv9zqumtkw.png
    And just to round up post. I got this from 1000 energy mod stacked. Plus 1 embo 1 anakin 1 anakin and 1 kit fisto shard. So 13 shards. 1.3 shard per 100 energy i say something is wrong here. And not to mention no 1 from jango or GG but i dont complain that is just my luck i guess
  • tonyelogro wrote: »
    i0lv9zqumtkw.png
    And just to round up post. I got this from 1000 energy mod stacked. Plus 1 embo 1 anakin 1 anakin and 1 kit fisto shard. So 13 shards. 1.3 shard per 100 energy i say something is wrong here. And not to mention no 1 from jango or GG but i dont complain that is just my luck i guess

It's Great, you just earned not even enough to get less then 1/10 of a usefull gear....
    Keep it that way, you will have your full gear for 100$....
  • I’m not going to complain because I would’ve just simmed for the mod gear anyway but I will confess that the “bonus” shard drop was extremely disappointing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    tonyelogro wrote: »
    @kyno i post screenshots awe2tz03sqlk.png
    rzjm64mbj10z.png
    1m2xwzvg03kj.png
    So the devs can know that their game is not working as usual. I will no file another bug report to ea cause is useless but i will leave this here so people can se what this game is like.
    I play this game for fun. I want thing to work as i been told. Maybe i didnt read correct the info where i understand that only GG GK and jango shard dropped. But this. The image speak for it self. 1 to 5 shards from any toon of clon wars. So.. another bug?

3 sims is not much, it's not a guaranteed drop.
  • You know they're bonus drops, right? Key being "bonus". There's nothing wrong and there was no promise you'd guarantee a certain drop rate.

qxfjwqg2aj16.png
  • They r about a frequently dropped as purple mats u don’t get those every 100 energy spent. Wouldn’t stress there is 6/36 that r useful toons so u have 16% chance to get something other than mod slicing material. This is just another ploy to get players to buy crystals but not worth investment for those odds.
  • This is a massive fail. 120 energy spent and not a single shard. Considering we could get 1 shard for a RANDOM character, the drop rate should be 100%.
  • I'm rarely the one to complain about free stuff, but this feels like an insult, to be honest. "Bonus rewards" "In celebration of" should really be more substantial. I don't expect Jango shards in every box, heck, I don't expect Jango shards at all, but we should at the very least get more shard shop currency out of this.
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I spent full mod energy then I refilled it and I only got 1 Qui Gon shard. What an insane event.
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Same here. I have used over 300 energy and no prize box at all. @CG_SBCrumb do you know if its a very low drop rate or something wrong. Thanks
  • Another 300+ energy used and absolutely no drops. What is going on? This is bogus.
  • I thought it was just bad rng for me, but I have simmed close to 300 energy now across the day and still no bonus shards. After reading others with similar bad luck I'm starting to think there has got to be something seriously eff'd about the drop rates. I have a hard time believing they wanted it to be this low on purpose. Did someone accidentally put 0.033% intsead of 0.33%?
  • 474 energy and, pulled 1 dooku shard
  • Cavalcade wrote: »
    Another 300+ energy used and absolutely no drops. What is going on? This is bogus.

Bogus drops, lol
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I thought it was just bad rng for me, but I have simmed close to 300 energy now across the day and still no bonus shards. After reading others with similar bad luck I'm starting to think there has got to be something seriously eff'd about the drop rates. I have a hard time believing they wanted it to be this low on purpose. Did someone accidentally put 0.033% intsead of 0.33%?

Beware of decimal errors on bogus drops day. 2 X 0 being 0 and all.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Spending all of it lately and didnt geh a Bonus at all ....
  • Its bonus drops, you get like 285 mod energy free daily of you claim the refresh and spend before it maxes. So big deal the drop rate isnt higher, would it be nice, sure. But its a bonus drop on top of the nornal rewards.
    The drop rate seems to be like 2-3/20 which would be 15%, not bad at all again considering it's a bonus.
    I did 3 refreshes to test(and i need mod salvage) and got 2-6 shards when doing 20 runs and 1-3 when doing 10.

Not sure why anyone would expect it to be a significantly higher rate or would be dropping $$ for mass refreshes on it.
  • I'm getting noticably more shards today. Either RNGesus is smiling upon me or the drop rate was silently tweaked.
  • Up until now I pulled two useful shards (1 Embo, 1 Kit "meh" Fisto). The others were for characters I already 7 starred (5 or 6 maybe). Not a lot to celebrate here...
  • Drop rate is horrible but at least I didn’t have to waste time for a day trying to manage my mods from the challenges. System is horribly designed and a total rip-off.
  • I got one Jango shard. Mission accomplished.
  • I am getting a steady stream of multiple 1 - 5 shards for all the listed toons farming the high end 6E mats. Got several Embo, Zam, Jango, and others I don’t have 7*d yet and 500 shard shop currency. Every little bit helps.
  • I got 3 over the course of 2 days. The rate is bad and the toon included are bad.
  • 2ab8zm1szx50.png
    Not bad...
  • I got a Jango shard!!!

It was all worthwhile. /thread ;)
  • 2ab8zm1szx50.png
    Not bad...

I hate you! 😉
  • I got like 5 shards for garbage characters for this event...............pretty much was just a break from spending energy on Mods.
  • I got a few fives shards. Better than nothing.
  • I got 7 Jango shards.... too bad I blew all my luck on that, cause the Mission Vao shards are drying up in revenge. :(