Weekly Shipments - Updated...But Not Really?

So the weekly shipments updated this morning. And are EXACTLY the same as last week. First off, I guess the question is, is that WAI?

If it is, some feedback: that pretty much stinks. First off, there are only 2 characters available - and one is easily farmable and most probably already have Anakin at 7 stars...but you already know that. Second, I get the Clones love - the new change, a hint at a rework, etc. But the g12+ gear you have in there isn't for the clones. Only 1 of them even uses the mk12 furnace. C'mon man, at least try at this game.

Or when you actually get around to the "Road Ahead" at least update the name to "Weakly Shipments", ;)
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    This isn't the first week it repeated.

The worst part is that there used to be three slots for credits, now there's two. That's the part I'm most concerned about repeating.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    This isn't the first week it repeated.

The worst part is that there used to be three slots for credits, now there's two. That's the part I'm most concerned about repeating.

Yep - they also took out the "mid-range" gear purchases. There used to be a set g12+ for 600 crystals. They took those away as well.

I'm not sure what's going on with this game lately (honestly, I don't think the developers are either) - but I agree. Very concerning.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • They seem to be changing it every two weeks
  • They seem to be changing it every two weeks

Makes sense. "Weekly Shipments" that don't change weekly. :D