Road ahead ?

Replies

• Well... waiting for this last late update... then probably log out from forums to never log in again. I expect nothing exciting and currently I cannot fathom there would be ANYTHING at all, that would change this feeling.
    This has become the most anti-hype train I have ever witnessed from major games and previously only encountered these radio silences shortly before the „Thanks for playing, this was an awesome journey... blah blah blah...and we stop our support“ messages...

Something innovative and new would be most welcome, but I guess that just costs too much money. (And no: TB, TW and Raids are not new wheels they have discovered. Ships theoretically had potential to be visually and game wise something else than normal fights. Meh...)
  • They should just change the title from "The Road Ahead" to "What The Heck Just Happened?!?"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Cossin wrote: »
    Well... waiting for this last late update... then probably log out from forums to never log in again. I expect nothing exciting and currently I cannot fathom there would be ANYTHING at all, that would change this feeling.
    This has become the most anti-hype train I have ever witnessed from major games and previously only encountered these radio silences shortly before the „Thanks for playing, this was an awesome journey... blah blah blah...and we stop our support“ messages...

Something innovative and new would be most welcome, but I guess that just costs too much money. (And no: TB, TW and Raids are not new wheels they have discovered. Ships theoretically had potential to be visually and game wise something else than normal fights. Meh...)

The game makes too much money for it to stop now, so I’m not worried there. We need something new that’s not a marquee. I would like to see the a mode where we can battle against our guildies for fun, no rewards, just practice and theorycrafting. Should be hard to do and it would give us something.
  • According to Crumb’s latest announcement, it should be coming out today.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I knew it was gonna be over 100k views and over 999 post before we get a road ahead. So, place your bets on today or delay.

Today... but it’ll be another 8 hours.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    tanki60o wrote: »
    According to Crumb’s latest announcement, it should be coming out today.

Or next week lol

“Tentative plan”

lqfuogilmxi0.jpeg
  • tanki60o wrote: »

(CG releases the road ahead)

AAAAaaannndd it's already time for the next road ahead.

:D
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    It is 8 AM in Sacramento so let’s wait one hour before tagging the Crumb.

@Kyno any update on your side man ?

Thank you.
  • tanki60o wrote: »

wme7tnb12ak4.gif
  • So...death star ship raid and hints and lvl 90/gear 13 today then?
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    So...death star ship raid and hints and lvl 90/gear 13 today then?

Level 80 would be great. My Guild would be HSTR the moment lvl 90 is launched.

Ships are my favorite part of the game so if they surprised us and gave us a 5th Capital ship and a ship raid... I would be beyond happy. I’d never say mean and nasty things about CG ever again! ... unless the next road ahead is a month late.

Can we expect the road ahead today? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Its not coming today
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Its not coming today

Source ?
    Feeling ?
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I knew it was gonna be over 100k views and over 999 post before we get a road ahead. So, place your bets on today or delay.

Ooooh how fun. DELAY.

Along with a lame single sentence about something unforeseen and “soon”.

And it will be tweeted, because, why use your own forum for “news”.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Impatience, frustration, anger, these to the dark side lead. Now give us the road ahead before I go all sith up in this joint lol
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Weekend seems pretty devoid of events. Hopefully that means it's waiting for something new to come in at the last minute, annouced in the Road Ahead? Maybe...? :#
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Yeah it is a dry weekend...hopefully you're right
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Germi wrote: »

Kyno any update on your side man ?

Thank you.

It's a little early, but I will check.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Thank you.

Thank you
  • Germi wrote: »

Thank you.

Thank you

They are not going to tell him. If its coming they will release it...not give some mod a heads up...if its not coming they arent going to tell a mod and let him break the news to us...they will just stay silent
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Leveled up to 86 today from page refresh experience.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member

Thank you.

Thank you

They are not going to tell him. If its coming they will release it...not give some mod a heads up...if its not coming they arent going to tell a mod and let him break the news to us...they will just stay silent

I think this is actually the mods who are releasing it .... in a way.
  • When it comes, it'll simply be called "The Road Behind," and it'll just be a recap of the things that happened this quarter.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I hope he delivers today or else the community will break loose.

I’m having a few people quit this game because it’s boring and nothing exciting is happening (they didn’t get Revan so they’ve been twiddling thumbs since September)
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I suppose the good news is if they make it to thursday next week, the quarter is half over... thats about when i start wondering about next quarters road ahead
  • Ultra wrote: »

I’m having a few people quit this game because it’s boring and nothing exciting is happening (they didn’t get Revan so they’ve been twiddling thumbs since September)

Good point. 99% of players didn’t get Revan. What is the last exciting thing to enter the game? Jango Fett and the Chewie event were exciting I thought. Hopefully the road ahead is jaw-dropping.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    The tension is palpable lol
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    I’m not expecting it today, but would be pleasantly surprised if it came.

Then I would be likely disappointed again by the lack of content or info in the road ahead after I read it.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Not sure what else could happen. It feel like there’s a post on this topic every minute both here and on reddit.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited November 2018

Thank you.

Sad state of affairs that we have to go thru a forum mod to get info out of the community manager. They keep using that term but I don’t think they know what it means. No offense Kyno, you’re kicking names and taking a$$
This discussion has been closed.