How much does Revan g12 cost?

Never looked during event I’m guessing when event comes u can just purchase shards in store. Just trying to c if worth investment based on price.

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Revan himself can't be bought (for those wondering). He has to be earned via a Hero-style journey which requires all Old Republic toons to be at 7 stars to unlock. That costs upwards of $200 in crystals from shipment purchases assuming you have the five at 3 stars from the marquee events.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    Never looked during event I’m guessing when event comes u can just purchase shards in store. Just trying to c if worth investment based on price.

This video will answer your question...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5wXne-UL-Q&t=262s
  • Or just get to farming. I'll have him FTP next time he comes, unless it's next month which I reckon is extremely unlikely.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Ty bought and earned r up for debate if I buy toons to receive him wouldn’t consider I earned him. But 200 is not so bad I never look at crystal prices but was assuming like 1k way off. Just have to wiegh farming useless toons on hard nodes for months vs 200 to avoid that lack of motivation and c why most chose later route. And then should stop putting toons no one likes in aspects of game like TB and legendaries I get the motivation every toon is important y they create them but Revan toons r worse than Phoenix lol. Even worse then Cls toons I will never use Han maybe lei has use but at Least farm boy Luke served use lvl 50 and below so about a few weeks lol.
  • Well if you want Revan, he works very well with Bastila and Jolee, so those two aren't useless, Big Z is a great tank with the right team. T3 boosts the damage output of droids. Not sure about Mission.
  • Yeah not sure if they were on requirements list I really don’t remember but ones I did c where not on my to do list. He is good for jedis it will be a minute before I work on jedi team darkside is more F2P friendly.
  • RawdSW
    150 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    2smooth wrote: »
    Ty bought and earned r up for debate if I buy toons to receive him wouldn’t consider I earned him. But 200 is not so bad I never look at crystal prices but was assuming like 1k way off. Just have to wiegh farming useless toons on hard nodes for months vs 200 to avoid that lack of motivation and c why most chose later route. And then should stop putting toons no one likes in aspects of game like TB and legendaries I get the motivation every toon is important y they create them but Revan toons r worse than Phoenix lol.

Bastila and Jolee are very useful, the other Old Republic toons - somewhat less. All of them are useful as platoon fillers ;) Unlike Phoenix and Imperial Troopers, there are no Old-Republic-specific recurring events in the game yet, but you never know when that might change. If buying shards directly from the store doesn't bother you, go for it, but there are more efficient ways to spend cash on this game, IMHO.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    It varies depending on where you are with your farming. If you are at 4 star and you get close to the top of both arena... you can get it done cheaper. Buying his gear will set you back a bit.... but if youve got a lot of it already... Its not too bad
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    It varies depending on where you are with your farming. If you are at 4 star and you get close to the top of both arena... you can get it done cheaper. Buying his gear will set you back a bit.... but if youve got a lot of it already... Its not too bad
    yeah that video was bad enough didn’t think the would stoop as low as making u have to gamble on pack probabilities guess I was close with 1k number if it cost 600 to farm from 3 star if u r lucky when u factor in equipment cost definitely close. If u like gambling way to go but I don’t just thought with so many having it they had more direct ways of purchase not luck involved but wrong. 200 can say worth 1k can’t ill eventually farm toons or maybe never they just come out with better toon that doesn’t involve toons I would only use for TB requirements.

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Post vanished.

That video is extreme worst case night of the event panic whale.

Its brutal but unnecessary.

I had my jolee and bastila 7 star gear 12 before t3, mission and zaalbar went onto the tables.

To get them done, i had to buy 2 weekly shipments, 25 shards in those. And i bought 2 of the 3 packs they put out so 50 shards for those last 3 characters each.

$45 + $50 = $95 to get them all to 7 star. Geared zaalbar and mission to 10 and t3 to 9.

Had most of revans gear on hand already. Its not that rare. Did spend a bit on gear 12+ for speed... but thats it.

If you planned and farmed and got good payout in arenas it really wasnt bad.

Also mobile did a video yesterday saying he likes having revan