Road ahead ?

Replies

• Germi wrote: »
    The tension is palpable lol

hjpbfysroguh.png
  • The road ahead does not look good. Here are the signs...

1by4yygycybr.jpeg
    fjh8juwv6d2j.jpeg
    1xky1wdwv07x.jpeg
    1d44a8g8conj.png
    c2ufbfdwufg8.jpeg
  • To be frank, this is starting to get ridiculous.

And yes, I mean both the thread and the wait.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    The road ahead does not look good. Here are the signs...

1by4yygycybr.jpeg
    fjh8juwv6d2j.jpeg
    1xky1wdwv07x.jpeg
    1d44a8g8conj.png
    c2ufbfdwufg8.jpeg

Hahahaha. Id pay good money for metal signs like that
  • RunchGwar wrote: »
    To be frank, this is starting to get ridiculous.

And yes, I mean both the thread and the wait.

Starting? I'd say both have been ridiculous for a while. ;)
  • I don't care about the Road Ahead. I've run out of things to do in the game. I really hope something new is coming. I've been playing since December 2015 (mostly F2P), but I fear the game is coming to an end for me.
  • If they want to change expectations, fine. Like say, alright folks, from now on we don’t get a road Ahead at the beginning of every quarter, we just give you one when we feel like it. That alone could have prevented some grief and frustration. But no, they didn’t say that. And we’re expecting a road Ahead at the Beginning of Every fiscal quarter. So that means like the first two weeks of the quarter.

They didn’t just drop the ball on this one. They dropped it, stomped on it, then burned it up with napalm.
  • How many successful road ahead posts did we have before this fail. Is it 2 or 3... That's not a good success rate lol.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    DavieJG wrote: »
    How many successful road ahead posts did we have before this fail. Is it 2 or 3... That's not a good success rate lol.

Doesnt matter. Its how you handle a problem that is important.

Overcoming adversity defines a person... not what they do when everything is going good
  • jstehly wrote: »
    I don't care about the Road Ahead. I've run out of things to do in the game

Exactly! That's also my concern. Game is pretty boring right now.

• Antares wrote: »
    jstehly wrote: »
    I don't care about the Road Ahead. I've run out of things to do in the game

Exactly! That's also my concern. Game is pretty boring right now.

Same here this whole year has become extremely disappointing. I used to love logging into this game but anymore it feels more like a chore. I have pretty much given up on pvp used to be rank 1 everyday now I could care less to sit there for a hour to climb 30-40 spots so I just take 20-50 prize.

Not like I need crystals because unless you hoarded up 70k you weren't going to F2P Revan. Just demoralizing when they released all these stupid marquee events one after another then stick them in single node hard farms.

Arena, GW shop, Guild event store, Shard Shop, Cantina shop all haven't had any single new toon added in well over a year.. I mean can't you toss us 1 out of the 39 marquee toons you released in there?

Only thing these clowns care about is the bottom line they don't care about the fans, they don't care about the gamer's and they don't care about communication. This is one of the saddest excuses of a business I have ever seen run in my life like you can't even give an update on planned events after a month and a week? How can you run a successful business if you don't even know what your doing 3 months out?

Honestly this game was great in 2016 and 2017 we had lots of legendary toons you could easily pick up without throwing your wallet at it and the game just felt fun anymore with what they did this year game just sucks. If it wasn't for staying loyal to my guild (Who ranks in the top 20) I would have quit already but it seems like a waste to just throw away 4m GP account...

All I know is I will never spend another dime on this game if I do decide to stick it out another 6 months but who knows... not like one guy not spending money is going to hurt their bottom line and make them re-consider the way they treat the player base...

Rant over.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    One month of miscommunication.
    I am tired.

Please @CG_SBCrumb release the beast !
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Well I just saw that Crumb hasn’t been connected today ... god.
  • They are out on the road eating lunch
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Germi wrote: »
    Well I just saw that Crumb hasn’t been connected today ... god.

Truth... just forgot to finish it with dammit.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    They are out on the road eating lunch
    Congrats sir, you made me chuckle
  • Maybe @Ultra can make another one. Non- comical.

I’ll start - GG rework with a special event. Use your GG with other droids in a marquee style event a la Jango. 1st Tier you unlock shards for Magna who got a touch up as well. Cool synergy between them. When gg tales damage magna hits the attacker who attacked gg. If that same attacker attacks gg a second time - Magna gets taunt and that purple prot.

Other tiers Include full cuffs, full carb, omegas, final tier a full gun.

Double drops for anny. With presents! Guns zetas and omegas.

Droid rework/touch ups to be followed by a 5th geo and dooku synergy.

A special Plead producer note- apologizing. Giving some explanation. Admitting improved communication has failed yet again.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    I just wonder what this dead silence means. I almost expect some big new mobile game announcement with a notion that SWGOH will soon join SW Galaxies.
  • Why do they even pay this Crumb dude? I’d like to have a fixed salary for doing......ehm...nothing (?) seeing a Community Manager’s role as close to useless puzzles me quite a lot.
  • Or they just realised with revan that no matter how angry the players get, they can still make a bucket ton of money. Communication is not required for EA to laugh all the way to the bank.

The only 2 times CG/EA have panicked was first, when all the whales clubbed together and refused to put any more money in which was during the Rex chromium time I believed. Second was the launch of the failed marvel game.
  • Chun wrote: »
    Or they just realised with revan that no matter how angry the players get, they can still make a bucket ton of money. Communication is not required for EA to laugh all the way to the bank.

The only 2 times CG/EA have panicked was first, when all the whales clubbed together and refused to put any more money in which was during the Rex chromium time I believed. Second was the launch of the failed marvel game.
    Those days are not coming back anytime soon, unless there’s another mobile game release like MSF, we’re not getting a full carbantis set again lol
  • I do wonder if we are going to given a date "nine times" before someone changes the records to show that the absence was not as bad as everyone remembered....
  • Road ahead?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    image0.gif
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    image0.gif

that was better than mine
  • You guys tried reddit? they seem to spend more time over there than this forum despite their grand post earlier in the year about improved communication.
    Pathetic
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »
    image0.gif

that was better than mine

Best gif of the thread !!!
This discussion has been closed.