General Griveous

Why CG why?????. Griveous sucks in this game.Dont let AhnaldT101 delete his channel so please save Ahnald and give us a Griveous rework please.MORE clone wars characters please.i really would like to see Padme come to the game and maybe this will lead to a Heros Fall event.So please CG,give us a Griveous rework.This breaks my heart I don't want to lose AhnaldT101 so please CG save Ahnald.

Replies

• “Oh clone war stuff is what you guys want? GG rework? Ok, here’s some Kotor stuff. Happy?”
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    “Oh clone war stuff is what you guys want? GG rework? Ok, here’s some Kotor stuff. Happy?”

im happy that were getting more KOTOR content but i would like to see more Clone Wars Characters.
  • GG keeps telling me every. single. day. "Where’s my rework?!" And I’m honestly getting real tired of his nagging.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • The whole clone wars section of characters has really been awful for years. Especially grievous, who they released broken. They keep treating his rework like it's something we just started complaining about... but it's been complaints about how useless he is as a very difficult to acquire character for two years.

Cyborg lives matter! Cyborg lives matter!