No events coming days?

Prev13
Is it just me or are there absolutely no events the next 2-3 days?
We've had Home One and an omega battle today, but nothing shows up in-game for the next days...
Nothing on the calendar too btw.
Could it be something special for the anniversary??

Replies

• All the Clone hype and clone store shards should be a hint to everyone as to what’s happening later today.
  • All the Clone hype and clone store shards should be a hint to everyone as to what’s happening later today.

What?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    All the Clone hype and clone store shards should be a hint to everyone as to what’s happening later today.

kax1erodumah.jpg
    Reach
  • They did say they were *hopefully* releasing the Road Ahead by the end of this week
  • Lio wrote: »
    All the Clone hype and clone store shards should be a hint to everyone as to what’s happening later today.

kax1erodumah.jpg
    Reach

I don't know you. I don't know who you are. I just need you to know...

This was a fantastic comment. Perfect execution.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    AKapkan wrote: »
    They did say they were *hopefully* releasing the Road Ahead by the end of this week

There's like 3 work hours left, the week is pretty much over.
  • I would expect the gaps to be filled with contraband cargo, smugglers event, or training droid smuggling. Normally what happens every time there's a gap.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Droid Sunday, Cargo Tuesday IIRC.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Scoundrel and smuggler events dont show until they are live so i expect as above the two non-event days will be filled with those.
    It would be nice to have an assault battle in there like rebel roundup or the other BH events but oh well.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    Looks like you need to elaborate further on what happened later yesterday, please :)
  • And the anniversary ? It's an event for them.. a P2P event but an event...
    That's what you should expect for the road ahead. More P2P event and less F2P event....
  • Looks like today is just going to be empty.... Which is weird and disappointing.
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    And...

rtm3z4phfxir.png

...nothing!!!!!
  • thatguy181 wrote: »
    Looks like today is just going to be empty.... Which is weird and disappointing.

Should be more greatful with your 0.00001% chance of getting GK, GG & Jango shards.

This reminds me of the scene where Han thinks he fixed the hyper drive on the Falcon...and then......nothing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yotommy wrote: »

Should be more greatful with your 0.00001% chance of getting GK, GG & Jango shards.

Guess I fell in that 0.00001% bracket. but 1 shard of each still isn't going to get these toons anywhere
  • Its not that bad i got 1 of gk earlier and then thistoqa43lpvw1v.jpg
  • vksg wrote: »
    Looks like you need to elaborate further on what happened later yesterday, please :)

I don’t need to elaborate on anything. Crumb stated something big was coming on Friday and we would not be disappointed, I am just as dissatisfied with CG as everyone else.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

This reminds me of the scene where Han thinks he fixed the hyper drive on the Falcon...and then......nothing.

ak4piaticceg.jpeg

• So disappointed right now. Road ahead was blah. No events this weekend and lame clone wars celebration.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I think their plans for events include mod slicing lol
    Its not that bad i got 1 of gk earlier and then thistoqa43lpvw1v.jpg
    Congrats my best is 1 GK in 2 days but just like lottery one person has to win lol
  • This weekend would’ve been a great time for the Places of Power assault battle.
  • Yotommy wrote: »
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    Looks like today is just going to be empty.... Which is weird and disappointing.

Sounds "grate"
  • I got my Jango shard, yes! With yesterday's Embo's shard, I feel like a first rank lotery winner... My god, what am I gonna with all those shards... ^^
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    I got my Jango shard, yes! With yesterday's Embo's shard, I feel like a first rank lotery winner... My god, what am I gonna with all those shards... ^^

Use them wisely. 7* Chewbacca or something.

I don’t need to elaborate on anything. Crumb stated something big was coming on Friday and we would not be disappointed, I am just as dissatisfied with CG as everyone else.
    My last post got deleted on edit. So let's try another one...
    True about being dissatisfied, but I was up to something different. It's become kind of a habit to write about hints and clues not as 'might happen or might not gambling' but as 'this is so obvious, why do you even dare asking, prepare yourself!'. Followed by a patronizing 'I told you so'-post if it coincidently worked out or vanishing into silent darkness (some regretful, others with Schadenfreude knowing some fell for it) if it didn't.
    It's all those 'definitely get your han solos | new bhs | clones | separatists | GG | OR | ds ships | ROLO,CHS,HY | kotor | trash compactor | jar jar | whatever ... ready they are next for sure' posts, that I'm tired of. Not because I fell for it but because it's all over the place and it is so annoying.
    Don't get me wrong, keep up the discussions where everyone is speculating / guessing what could be next or what would be a nice addition to the game. That's great.
    But drop the patronizing part taking future events for granted. It exaggerates community expectations even further. And I am pretty sure we agree that boosting expectations is not at all helpful when it comes to reliance upon EA/CG communications.
    No pun/offense intended @USAFmedic129 . Your post was just one in a very long line and got me triggered. More a general plea :smile:
    True about being dissatisfied, but I was up to something different. It's become kind of a habit to write about hints and clues not as 'might happen or might not be gambling’...Your post was just one in a very long line and got me triggered. More a general plea :smile:

I understand what you are saying. This entire game is based on gambling in some form or another. For new players it’s a gamble on what team you may need now or in the future to get new content. Your entire roster may or may not be needed in TW or some upcoming assault/legendary/heroes journey.

TW definitely requires a robust, well developed roster and those of us that started during R2s first appearance are behind those that started day 1. New players are just hosed. I see our guild matched against guilds with full roster GS12 characters with 45 zeta’d toons each. There has never been a need for Clones except they smash NS teams. So they are helpful when your opponents throws node 1 NS walls up.

In the absence of actual communication from the devs and lack luster road ahead announcements on these official forums, players are forced to speculate. No one knows what CG plans or requirements for what is coming other than what the occasional hint of upcoming characters will require of bring. Example: Crumb clearly showed Chewy surrounded by the Bounty Hunters. Clear as a bell requirements. Revan: had to speculate based on hints what characters may be needed. Some believed the Old Sith and HK-47 for unlock and were wrong. Others believed the new barely farmable additions were required and guessed right.

It comes down to gambling or speculation as to how to grow your own roster. Crumb promised a huge non let down extravaganza for Friday like a Combo Pizza and delivered a lackluster Road Ahead that we had to look for the good in it plain Cheese Pizza, coupled with zero events for a lackluster Veteran’s Day weekend. This would have been the perfect weekend to introduce Vet Rex, Wolfe, and Gregor from Rebels as tribute to Clone Wars. Instead we got nothing with 2 weeks of Clones who still don’t matter in the Weekly shipment and more posts on Reddit and Gaming Heroes than here.

• Boring nothing to do weekend
  • So if all the talk about new content involving original trilogy who will we expect to receive? If I'm not mistaken anyone worth unlocking from the o.t. is already in the game and has been for some time.