Syndicate is hiring!

Replies

• Without thinking, click the link and see what Syndicate is about

https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V
  • Who are excepting players no matter your lv we a the perfect guild for everyone hstr to new players looking to learn and grow
  • Play with us if you don’t wanna suck!
  • Great guild. My growth has been incredible and I learn something new just about every day. Get your tickets in, participate in raids. Join us.
  • Do you find yourself missing out on loot because your current guild isn’t active? Or maybe you’re just grinding away without much support? Perhaps you’re looking for something new... Come check out our alliance & you will find a place to grow quickly, learn from our vast resources & meet a great group of people that make the game far more rewarding than the in-game rewards - Welcome Home!
  • Come on in. Click the link. You will see and feel the difference quality and caring makes. Become part of an exclusive group that only wants to help and support their members.

Here we take care of family.
  • Come on and join our server and find your future family. We don't care if you're a padawan, Jedi knight, sith lord or a night sister. Everyone is welcome in the syndicate.
  • If you love raid rewards this is the place to be. I joined 5 months ago and have almost doubled my gp from 1.4 mil to 2.4
  • Come check us out...you know you want to.
  • Best guild ever....we only keep the best of the best regardless of your GP its all about the attitude.
  • Great group of people....
  • Lets go! The game is so much more fun when you play with awesome people who push you. Come max out your gameplay with us!
  • ^ members alliance wide sharing the love with you guys.
    You're wasting time scanning for the perfect guild.
    Click the link and watch how simple it is to land into greatness

• EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Folks, a reminder that while I get the hype for wanting to boost your alliance, it's again still not okay to all be posting recruitment messages within minutes of each other. The last page of posts here currently does that, I would ask that we please reel it back in and leave it to one post per day or I will have to lock the thread.

- EA_Cian
  • Sorry about that @EA_Cian
    People are excited and I'll ask them to dial it back to only a few bumps a day
  • We just merged together recently and have been just bumping each other's posts. We will get it sorted.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Yea sorry I’m new to the forums but they have caught me up we will figure everything out thanks
  • Tb is almost over and you'll find your new permanent home in Syndicate
  • That’s right Tb is almost over come check out the best alliance out there
  • Come join the most fun alliance in the game!
  • We got the most dope meme bot... intrigued? Come and check us out!
  • Want to up your game but not sure where to begin? Come join the syndicate. I have been with the same group of guildmates since January and have gone from 1.2 mil gp to 2.5 mil gp. We can help with any aspect of the game. Come check us out!!
  • What is the Syndicate Advantage?

There is literally too many items to mention.

Join us and find out now! All levels and experience welcome.
  • You want to grow quickly and enjoy the game then join us.
  • Best alliance there is join today find your perfect guild
  • LargeSoda wrote: »
    What is the Syndicate Advantage?

There is literally too many items to mention.

Join us and find out now! All levels and experience welcome.

Lol it's true it would be like a 11 page write out on all the advantages.
    Not one alliance our there, can amount up to the active family environment that Syndicate offers members of all levels.

Fone see us and find your place in the Galaxy
  • Hands down best alliance out there
  • Going above and beyond daily.
  • So many new faces! And that means more conversation, more experience, more family!

Apply within

Syndicate definitely wants to make you apart of the family
  • EA_Lanna
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    Syndicate guild, please limit bumps to one or two times a day from guild members. It's unfair to other guilds to spam your thread. We've asked you this before:
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Folks, a reminder that while I get the hype for wanting to boost your alliance, it's again still not okay to all be posting recruitment messages within minutes of each other. The last page of posts here currently does that, I would ask that we please reel it back in and leave it to one post per day or I will have to lock the thread.

- EA_Cian
    This will be the final reminder we can reasonably share with you before we have to close this recruitment thread and moderate members breaking the rules.
    Specific forum rule from the Don'ts section:
    • Spam or flood boards. That means don't post disruptive numbers of messages, meme, gifs and images e.g.:posting the same message in multiple forums, or sending the same DM multiple times. Spamming can include:
      Bumping threads or messages: Doing this once or twice is fine. Multiple bumps in a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps wisely.