New Nightsisters- Zombie and Spirit

12345679Next

Replies

• What really annoys is that a generic unit as the zombie has so much power and requires so much effort to go throught. OK, I'm a "newb", lvl 80 in +/- 2 months, not a lot of 7* toons and so on… but while I could beat quite a few lvl 85 teams in GW... as soon as it's NS, I'm screwed and screwed again… and only 'cause of the zombie.

I don't yet have Thrawn w fracture or such. I can beat the zombie to its -100% speed but with a LVL 85 zombie, it's still not enough.

I kill it again and it STILL comes up with the latest version. I "use" the fact that it's stopped to kill other NS and… the zombie sacrifices itself and comes back WITHOUT the -100% speed.

****... when he sacrifices, it "cures" him of the -100% speed, how come!!! WHY ?

Furthermore, I get it, in the serie, there's an OVERRUN of zombie… AND SO WHAT ? There's overruns of ewoks, of droids… even of Gungans. And there's no such thing as an "ever-respawning" ewok or anything else than that freaking duracell zombie.

Why not an ewok combo that can 1shot the ATT while we're at it, it's in the movie with the logs attack!!!

Anyways… I guess I'll just continue losing against NS as long as I'm not a "grown-up" player with some fractures or Boba Fett rez-cancel execute or something.
  • Pousc wrote: »
    What really annoys is that a generic unit as the zombie has so much power and requires so much effort to go throught. OK, I'm a "newb", lvl 80 in +/- 2 months, not a lot of 7* toons and so on… but while I could beat quite a few lvl 85 teams in GW... as soon as it's NS, I'm screwed and screwed again… and only 'cause of the zombie.

I don't yet have Thrawn w fracture or such. I can beat the zombie to its -100% speed but with a LVL 85 zombie, it's still not enough.

I kill it again and it STILL comes up with the latest version. I "use" the fact that it's stopped to kill other NS and… the zombie sacrifices itself and comes back WITHOUT the -100% speed.

****... when he sacrifices, it "cures" him of the -100% speed, how come!!! WHY ?

Furthermore, I get it, in the serie, there's an OVERRUN of zombie… AND SO WHAT ? There's overruns of ewoks, of droids… even of Gungans. And there's no such thing as an "ever-respawning" ewok or anything else than that freaking duracell zombie.

Why not an ewok combo that can 1shot the ATT while we're at it, it's in the movie with the logs attack!!!

Anyways… I guess I'll just continue losing against NS as long as I'm not a "grown-up" player with some fractures or Boba Fett rez-cancel execute or something.

@Pousc Let me tell you before you start investing in Boba, his Execute doesn't stop Zombie from reviving lol.