General Grievous?

We have had a few teasers...

The TW bonuses were a fantastic and welcome addition to the game, making grievous and mace alongside other characters not only viable but straight up monsters...

Grievous’s character model grew in height considerably, making him much more imposing and menacing...

There are no new movies or series until 2019, so now is the time to expand upon older titles...

The overall trend of the game for the last few weeks seems to be prioritized towards clone wars, along with the other big Star Wars game, Battle front 2 (grievous was released in October with Kenobi and geonosis supposedly arriving this month)...

And last but not least, not only the 10th anniversary of the clone wars, but also the 3rd anniversary of SWGOH is this month, and what has been requested more than General Grievous receiving a rework (and the rest of the separatist and republic factions)?....

The timing for this is something we will never receive again for the duration of this game’s life, and it seems that the stars aligning are being ignored. The road ahead mentioned many things that people are very pleased about, myself included, but it left out possibly the single most requested event in this game’s history. Grievous and mace have been worthless trinkets that many fans have painstakingly collected, with the only silver lining being a vague promise in the near future of a rework. It seems now that we’re running out of near futures.

2019 will be a massive year for Star Wars, with the emergence of the mandalorian, Star Wars resistance, and Star Wars IX. I am very worried that if this opportunity is passed up now, we will never get another one again, at least not for another year. Please, just confirm or deny that this will ever happen. Since 2016 I’ve been putting together small pieces of information and getting my hopes up, only for them to be shattered by reality. I’m tired of it. I’d be happier to know that you just plan on leaving grievous and mace as is than to build up more expectations over the course of another year. Please see reason.

Replies

• Sorry, Carrie said it's not happening this quarter.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Guess Ahnaldt101 has to delete his channel.... this sucks
  • Also: does anyone have a link to this statement? That grievous isn’t coming?
    Also also: why is this in character feedback? It’s isnt really feedback about a character, it’s feedback about the direction the game is going
  • CG_Carrie wrote: »
    All the teasing for Clone Wars stuff and General Greivous, and absolutely nothing for either? New mode or not, this “Road Ahead” is a let down.

I did say somewhere that Ahnald would be among the first to know, but the GG rework speculation came from leaks. We can’t comment on leaks. I’m sorry that someone speculated that though as he is not in this quarter.

An earlier version of the Road Ahead covered the Anakin fighter, Clone helmets, and Clone TW events. We are hoping to take the lessons learned from the Clone Wars TW and apply it to the future, especially as Grand Arena will cover the “play it the right way” fix for TW style competition.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Grievous and mace have been worthless trinkets that many fans have painstakingly collected, with the only silver lining being a vague promise in the near future of a rework. It seems now that we’re running out of near futures.
    ^^what he said...
  • Blah... :(