Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun

Hi. I would like to know why MK 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype no longer appears in the guild store. And also it has lowered the possibility of obtaining it in the others stores.

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    It never did. It appears in guild events store,shard store and shipments.
  • If they left, from there he bought them, it was almost the only thing he spent.
  • Never been in the guild raid token store, promise. He most likely bought MkIV by mistake.

Buy them with crystals for 1400 as a part or 2500 as a complete module. Buy them with GET 260 or 400 for 5 or 10 or shard shop currency 186 for 6. Or farm them from the hard nodes.
  • MJS
    102 posts Member
    It used to be in the rancor raid tho
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    MJS wrote: »

Still is.
  • No_Try wrote: »

Still is.

Yep. In all the boxes at heroic:
    yzm68egebdmz.png

• MJS
    102 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

Still is.

Still is.

yzm68egebdmz.png

Well then they must have nerfed it's drop rate, I haven't gotten it since forever
  • HRancor gives completed furnaces and Nubian discs more than stun guns. Furnaces are not even a road block or bottleneck anymore. Just MkV stun guns and golden, non salvage eyeballs.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

Still is.

Still is.

yzm68egebdmz.png

Well then they must have nerfed it's drop rate, I haven't gotten it since forever
    HRancor gives completed furnaces and Nubian discs more than stun guns. Furnaces are not even a road block or bottleneck anymore. Just MkV stun guns and golden, non salvage eyeballs.

What he said. The droptables doesn't feature equal chances amongst the drops to begin with. Everyone I've talked to about this have a furnace surplus even though furnaces are one of the most used piece.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

This.
  • Neshov
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2018

The Mk 5 Stun Guns Salvage appeared for me in Guild store (and not just in the Guild Event store, Shard store and Shipments). I can confirm that 100%. It was my most common purchase in stores besides shards. But it also stop appearing for me at the Guild store approx. 3 weeks ago (close to when I reached level 85... maybe reaching lvl 85 has something to do with Mk5 Stun Guns Salvage disappearing in Guild store).
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Neshov wrote: »
    I can confirm that 100%.

In that case, please do.

I suppose it is theoretically possible that they show up for under level 85s, it's probably a while since most forum users were at that stage of the game and memory gets hazy.
    Post edited by FailingCrab on
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Neshov wrote: »

The Mk 5 Stun Guns Salvage appeared for me in Guild store (and not just in the Guild Event store, Shard store and Shipments). I can confirm that 100%. It was my most common purchase in stores besides shards. But it also stop appearing for me at the Guild store approx. 3 weeks ago (close to when I reached level 85... maybe reaching lvl 85 has something to do with Mk5 Stun Guns Salvage disappearing in Guild store).

It never did for me or for my guildmates which I specifically asked this before because I wasn't sure. So I assume it doesn't for anyone. FailingCrab might be onto something though.