Seriously...

pkdcqyf5a5p5.png

Anyone else gets underwhelming awards like these from HAAT raids? I litteraly don’t need any of these, a waste of time really...

Replies

• It happens
  • It happens ALL the time, garbage that i have 4k to 5k and cant use, trade or sell
  • It's random.
    Still not a he.
  • Perks wrote: »
    pkdcqyf5a5p5.png

Anyone else gets underwhelming awards like these from HAAT raids? I litteraly don’t need any of these, a waste of time really...

all the time.
  • Yeah I know it's supposedly "random" but both with the Raids and with Events where there are a range of different possible gear/salvage rewards potentially possible I REAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY wish they would introduce a kind of 'weighting system' whereby it looks at the number of pieces of each of the possible drop items that you already have and then weights the possibility of each one of them being awarded to you.
    So then those items you LEAST NEED (i.e. have hundreds/thousands of) get their possibility of being awarded lowered and those you MOST NEED (i.e. you have 0 as they cannot be farmed and are only raid/event drop gear) get their possibilty of being awarded raised accordingly - I'm not saying 'guarantee us awesome gear drops' but at least weight the possibilities in such a way that there is a better chance of getting items you are short of since they are supposed to be "REWARDS" for doing well at a harder part of the game
    pkdcqyf5a5p5.png

So your are done with all 165 toons of the game and have absolutely no need for those ???
    pkdcqyf5a5p5.png

So your are done with all 165 toons of the game and have absolutely no need for those ???

lmao
    Nah, i still need those mk4 sienar holo projector salvages. I can only craft 45 of those badboys with the salvages i currently have and i need 69 according to swgoh.gg gear needed. I super stoked when i get those because they're super usefull. I'll just farm the 69 cuffs real quick so i have them ready to be equiped when i reach the needed gear level on all characters to even be able to equip them.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I have over 800 of those mk4 holos.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I have over 800 of those mk4 holos.

Dang, you must be happier to get them than i'm when you've only got a measely 800.
  • I barely make haats at this point. I really have to be lying on the couch doing nothing to think about it, total waste of time right now apart from guild currency.