Abilitys

Well my thing is that I like this game but I think when u level up ur character I think u should b able to do them all instead of having to choose the character u want to level up and was wondering if this could b changed in anyway and have a question bout modes when they r a 5 and ur mod is yellow r whatever color and it says to slice where do u get the material to slice it to a higher one would like a answer back on this

Replies

• “In writing, punctuation plays the role of body language. It helps readers hear the way you want to be heard.”

~ Russell Baker
  • I fear I must agree with Shadowscream there, as I am unable to even discern what it is you are asking about character leveling.

With regards to your mod question, the salvage for slicing a (gold) 5A mod to a 6E mod requires three different types of materials. Two of these can be farmed in Mod Battles nodes 9E and 9F (also awarded for completion of the Sith Triumvirate Raid Tiers 6 or Heroic), while the last piece can be purchased with crystals from the Weekly Shipments Store, or with raid reward currency in the Guild store.

(You can also receive some mod slicing materials from events and in game quests, but that is generally a one-off reward, and shouldn’t be considered as a viable source of income.)

Hope that helps!
  • Well my personal opinion they should change this cuz it would take u forever and day if this could not b changed so I still think it needs to b changed where u can level all ur characters at the same time instead of having to choose the one u want to do and oh yea in the store where u by those packs this needs changing also u should b able to pick which character u want and not let the game pick for u
  • It's meant as a method of strategy. Level, like gear, and character shards are methods to select where you want to put your strength.

This content was brought to you by the letter 'U.' The letters 'Y' and 'O' will be missed. Along with the loss of the entire family of punctuation.
  • This game is mainly a strategy game, not just a collection game. If you want to level up all your characters, be my guest, but you'll spread yourself way too thin and end up with underpowered squads and never enough resources.

As an aside, proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar go a long way in making you appear more intelligent. People are also more likely to take your ideas more seriously when they can easily understand what ideas you're trying to express.
  • Dude, I can't even be nice here - your post is gibberish. I know English isn't everyone's first language, but this looks less like an ESL situation and more like you just don't care to actually make your thoughts intelligible.

I think you are saying you should be able to level all your characters for free as well as choose which characters you get from buying packs. If so, that is ridiculous and will never happen.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• No is not cuz when it picks for u it may not b the one u want so yea they need to change this to where u can pick the one u want
  • Nope
  • No, sorry.
  • Williams49 wrote: »
    Well my thing is that I like this game but I think when u level up ur character I think u should b able to do them all instead of having to choose the character u want to level up and was wondering if this could b changed in anyway and have a question bout modes when they r a 5 and ur mod is yellow r whatever color and it says to slice where do u get the material to slice it to a higher one would like a answer back on this

What?
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
    Well my personal opinion they should change this cuz it would take u forever and day if this could not b changed so I still think it needs to b changed where u can level all ur characters at the same time instead of having to choose the one u want to do and oh yea in the store where u by those packs this needs changing also u should b able to pick which character u want and not let the game pick for u

PLEASE don't use text speak on the forums I had to read this 3 or 4 times before I understood. Also, if you want a specific character from packs, you'll have to be happy with the monthly Marquee character(s), or faction packs. The RNG in packs is part of what makes the game enjoyable. RNG in arena however...
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
    No is not cuz when it picks for u it may not b the one u want so yea they need to change this to where u can pick the one u want
    gib·ber·ish
    /ˈjib(ə)riSH/
    noun
    unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.
    "he talks gibberish"
This discussion has been closed.