• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Red 1, 2 and 3 with crewmen?

Wasn't Red 2 and 3 Wedge and Biggs ?

Checked. You’re right.
    I mean Red 4 for John D. Branon
    And red 1 for red leader. Yes we have 2,5 out of 5.
  • Battle of Yavin Red Squadron from “Star Wars Adeventures of Luke Skywalker” Novelization and “A Certain Point of View” Short Story.
    Red Leader: Commander Garven Dreis (KIA)
    Red Two: Wedge Antilles
    Red Three: Biggs Darklighter (KIA)
    Red Four: John D. Branon (KIA)
    Red Five: Luke Skywalker
    Red Six: Jek Tono Porkins (KIA)
    Red Seven: Either Elyhek Rue
    Red Eight: Zal Dinnes (KIA)
    Red Nine: Nozzo Naytaan (KIA)
    Red Ten: Theron Nett (KIA)
    Red Eleven: Ralo Surrel (KIA)
    Red Twelve: Puck Naeco (KIA)
  • Captain Nieda. Vader choked him out.
  • I want an A-Wing with its pilot, and it can be only Arvel Crynyd (the guy who crashes his fighter into the Executor).

Boussh and C3PO

Red 5 (X-Wing) - Pilot would be Farmer Luke

The rest is highly optional and to level up another 50 marquees... I will say thanks but no thanks.
  • If it is 3po...how do you think we will get him?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    how dare you they just gave us omega battles and training droid battles............ to sim
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    If it is 3po...how do you think we will get him?

8lg29mnydikh.jpeg
  • Affy wrote: »
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    If it is 3po...how do you think we will get him?

8lg29mnydikh.jpeg

I can't tell...is that wallet wad in the shape of a "C" or a "G"? :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Edison wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    All the Clone hype and clone store shards should be a hint to everyone as to what’s happening later today.

kax1erodumah.jpg
    Reach

I don't know you. I don't know who you are. I just need you to know...

This was a fantastic comment. Perfect execution.

Hahaha thanks, mate!
  • Lmao off who merged character speculation into missing events? Well done well done
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Lmao off who merged character speculation into missing events? Well done well done

gotta keep that fake narrative going...

3 days in a row nothing going on.... devs too busy on other game i guess

• Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Lmao off who merged character speculation into missing events? Well done well done

So this was a mod missclick then, lol
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    We need more assault battles.... for people crying about time let em Sim it on a 3* or something

But training mats, omega battle, Scoundrel thing takes 2 min...

Event wise there has just been NOTHING to do

I get there are people who want less to do but don't punish the ones who want to play...

If it's rewards your trying to cheese on just make a up a new event to do that gives you 1-2k ally points or something we are all shard shop broke...

Just something to do plz :) Thx
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    We need more assault battles.... for people crying about time let em Sim it on a 3* or something

I get there are people who want less to do but don't punish the ones who want to play...

If it's rewards your trying to cheese on just make a up a new event to do that gives you 1-2k ally points or something we are all shard shop broke...

I would even be happy if they kept the same events but made a play-don't-sim-and-get-better-rewards dynamic. Like, make it so if you sim the credit heist, you're chances of getting better rewards aren't as good as if you actually played them. Or maybe if you actually play the omega battle you get two omegas. Something like that. I'm just spitballin' here. But I agree that there are times I'll open the game and.... not really have anything to do.
  • Lio wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

I would even be happy if they kept the same events but made a play-don't-sim-and-get-better-rewards dynamic. Like, make it so if you sim the credit heist, you're chances of getting better rewards aren't as good as if you actually played them. Or maybe if you actually play the omega battle you get two omegas. Something like that. I'm just spitballin' here. But I agree that there are times I'll open the game and.... not really have anything to do.

i don't ever see that happening but I really like the idea...you know it's bad when your actually fighting the mod battles on 9 with different teams just to have something to do
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    goin on 5 days of yuck..I mean I guess that's good cause sooner or later something fun will show up in events right :0
  • Wish Bounties or Rebel Roundup was coming up soon.
  • @IronCross Nov 22nd Galactic Bounties I
  • @Vendi1983 thanks. I don’t remember seeing it on the calendar when it came out.