Doing a galactic war and Barriss is really making me mad

I'm level 59 Barriss is maxed out on abilities and equipment with 5 stars and she is completely worthless. She does no damage and her damage is complete garbage. I can't believe all to gold and ability mats I put in to her and you just ruin her. How dare you ea I don't even want to play this terrible game anymore. Give me back all of my gold,all of the ability mats, and all the shards i used on her. Then send an apology with a Google achievement for 15000 in game purple shards and your guarantee that you will never pull this stupid stuff again. Or put her back as she was or make her usable give her a taunt. My free wookie is a hundred times better than her. Thanks for screwing me and making me hate your game.
I am extremely mad right now and I spent $300 on this game and will try to get every cent back. How dare you screw me over like this. She was not over powered now she is worthless. I've been in top 5 on my server since I started three weeks ago and never once had a problem beating other teams with her.

Replies

• Though I'm not at your level yet and not is my Barriss at 7 but she is working well in GW for me. Her leadership skill is good for the marathon nature of GW. No time limit on those battles so the lower dps isn't as much of an issue.

There are a billion of the upset about Barriss threads though but I don't get it. She isn't totally worthless just a lot less effective in arena. She is a good squad member for farming pve content though.
  • I LOVE Barriss in GW! When she's on the opposing team that is. Leave the slow fat cow for the last, take 2 turns of basic attacks to recover all HP and cooldowns!
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    CptKloss wrote: »
    I LOVE Barriss in GW! When she's on the opposing team that is. Leave the slow fat cow for the last, take 2 turns of basic attacks to recover all HP and cooldowns!

You should love her in the arena.. Find the weakest enemy, stick healing immunity on them. beat them. and then watch the enemy team waste their heals including Barriss. It'll more than likely return the weak mob close to full health if you didn't kill them.. Then clean shop as the cooldown on all healers can't catch up with your damage...

Was a very short sighted change if you ask me.

The only thing she will do is allow your moderately weak characters survive long enough to do a bit of damage if they are being focused fired. Glass cannons wont survive focus fire
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I share your frustration at Barriss being excessively nerfed, but she is THE leader in Galactic War. You need to learn how to use her.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Its no longer feasible to have Bariss be the lone healer in your group, if she gets hurt, she will damage your healthy guys a bit to restore some of her health and any badly injured member of your group. If you want her to heal your guys for a massive chunk before the patch than she needs to be at near 90-80percent of her health and have an off healer to restore her back to that percentage, otherwise she cant heal too well when injured.
  • Ardychun wrote: »
    . My free wookie is a hundred times better than her. Thanks for screwing me and making me hate your game.
    I am extremely mad right now and I spent $300 on this game and will try to get every cent back. How dare you screw me over like this. She was not over powered now she is worthless. I've been in top 5 on my server since I started three weeks ago and never once had a problem beating other teams with her.

Can you reveal your full team?
  • Haha wow.. how about you refund all the players who had to struggle to beat your Barriss in arena for all those levels as you rose to lvl 59....she's carried you far in this game and you won't accept her contribution.

I mean come on! Its obvious that you spam-used her while she was OP! You've had her for at least a month and want to throw her away?? That's not fair for anyone. I hate barriss.. I don't have her, she's not a real threat, but her HP equalizer ability has more than set me back a few down times.. I've learned to use what I've got and been given.. Barriss is the newbie tank and not really endgame material.. if you didn't have her starting out, you'd be a lot tougher.. just sayin.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    "Its no longer feasible to have Bariss be the lone healer in your group, if she gets hurt, she will damage your healthy guys a bit to restore some of her health and any badly injured member of your group"

Rite there is ur issue, your trying to use her incorrectly. I didnt even know (or notice) she was nerf'd at all till reading here that she was lmao. Each toon has strengths/weaknesses.

On offence, learn to exploit their weaknesses
    On defence, learn to build around strengths
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    One positive effect is that all of the challenge mission that use Bariss in stage 4/5 got incredibly more easy as she is also nerfed as an npc
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Yeah I like barris overall. If you have a varies and a luminara for gw and PvE they work well together and separate. I have seen all over this forum that she doesn't scale well at endgame anyway. So I took the advice of higher lvl players and grinded luminara. I wouldn't give either one up.
    Abyss wrote: »
    Rite there is ur issue, your trying to use her incorrectly. I didnt even know (or notice) she was nerf'd at all till reading here that she was lmao.

Hahahahahaha I feel bad saying this, but I didn't either.

• QQ
  • Give me 100,000 Vader shards, or my phone goes in the toilet. Don't test me, Capital Games.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • QQ

I concur.
  • Ardychun wrote: »
    I'm level 59 Barriss is maxed out on abilities and equipment with 5 stars and she is completely worthless. She does no damage and her damage is complete garbage. I can't believe all to gold and ability mats I put in to her and you just ruin her. How dare you ea I don't even want to play this terrible game anymore. Give me back all of my gold,all of the ability mats, and all the shards i used on her. Then send an apology with a Google achievement for 15000 in game purple shards and your guarantee that you will never pull this stupid stuff again. Or put her back as she was or make her usable give her a taunt. My free wookie is a hundred times better than her. Thanks for screwing me and making me hate your game.

Man, I feel your pain, luckily I started phasing out my bariss before the nerf, so I'm not as mad but for you, I'd be passed off too. Hopefully ea makes their gift worth your time.
  • $300.00? What is that like 2 weeks pay for you?
  • I am upset at Barriss nerf too. But... saying that she is worthless in GW is totally wrong. I do not use her for PVP anymore but she is still the leader of my GW team allowing me to beat GW easily.
    In light side missions, she is a must have as well as a leader.
    Member of Team Instinct