Stan Lee

Stan Lee passed away at the age of 95. He was a great man and writer. He will be missed greatly by me, and by all the world

Replies

• You are right on all accounts except Greedo shooting first, Oh which he did. :P
  • Mulic wrote: »
    You are right on all accounts except Greedo shooting first, Oh which he did. :P

Not really the post to debate Han shot first conspiracy...

Stan Lee was a huge part of my childhood. The marvel universe lost a big part. I will miss his cameos in marvel movies
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I’m sure the cameos will still happen
  • DatBoi wrote: »

Most likely
  • But CG Stan Lee isn’t cool like real Stan Lee. That’s how you know it’s official marvel, like a stamp of approval
  • But CG Stan Lee isn’t cool like real Stan Lee. That’s how you know it’s official marvel, like a stamp of approval

Then what do you suggest? Lol
  • Excelsior! RIP Stan, thanks for all the adventures.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    But CG Stan Lee isn’t cool like real Stan Lee. That’s how you know it’s official marvel, like a stamp of approval

I would leave him out or have a memorial service scene. Including a CG Stan Lee to fill in just feels wrong.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    But CG Stan Lee isn’t cool like real Stan Lee. That’s how you know it’s official marvel, like a stamp of approval

I would leave him out or have a memorial service scene. Including a CG Stan Lee to fill in just feels wrong.

So does a CG Peter Cushing, CG Carrie Fisher, and CG Sean Young but look where we are

I don’t think they will. He already had his cameos for Avenger 4, Captain Marvel, and Spider-Man: Far From Home completed. After that, I think they will exclude him out of respect
    CCyrilS wrote: »

So does a CG Peter Cushing, CG Carrie Fisher, and CG Sean Young but look where we are

Not exactly, the characters you mentioned are included in the story, where as Stan Lee is there for the LOLS. His absence wouldn't take away from the story line, just the nostalgia.