Anakin's Eta-2 Starfighter

13Next

Replies

• 93wvdkoagboc.png

How old is that shard?

Also, everything works on offense. My shard has like 5 different teams regularly in the top5.
    The problem is the defense. And that comp looka very lackluster damage wise, especially with Anakins valor buffs not doing anything, given the Tarkin lead.
  • anybody try ashoka's ship? this has one of the highest powers of the game and paired with anakin, should be a huge dps threat anytime she can use her special

Yep, I use her as first reinforcement. In the video posted a few posts above she gets off a 125k crit that 1 shots a Tie Reaper. Her gear isn’t maxed and she didn’t have 6 dot mods, plus I was missing another 10% boost from Mace not being fully upgraded.

warrior's video is pretty damning for anakin. if he cant be in a comp that beats HT, then its hard to imagine him being "worth" the packs. I'm not sure how easy it is to gear ashoka from g10 to g12, but that is a lot of investment to get mace completely max'ed, and ashoka and her ship, and then anakin's ship (he is already at g12). it just seems the LS teams w/ mace do not hit as hard as DS teams w/ vader under GAT or tarkin

I just go landos falcon to 7*, around 43k power (stil need lando and l3 to go from 6 to 7*), very underwhelming for all my investments as welll (under maxed AA ship, starting w/ geos).

it would be nice to know if another capital ship is coming before putting more resources into mace, when he is not as sure of a solid investment for me to put final touches on tarkin or GAT

This is the Team Warrior couldn’t beat. Not quite as strong (414k GP), but given my own fleet hasn’t even surpassed 350k GP when I made this video I think it’s strong enough to show Warrior’s video was a poor showing of a Mace lead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJJlwZMgNk
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    @BnBTobacconist

So you posted a whale account that would be there regardless who probally was already in slot one and used that on a slot one attack to pretend the ships good and con others into buying it? :D

Like, just seeing a seven star HT and its like what, he's going to lose with that and anything else? lol

Anakin needs more potency to be good, his lack of potency is his downfall.
    His abilities coulda had better names, and been designed better then just a copy and paste of his main abilities.
    Its just like with T3, where they were lazy with ability names but I digress.

His ships good, but its not BH game breakingly good. He just gives us another Platoon we can't complete as we wait months to be able to use him in tw :)
  • i got ashoka, plo to g11 and maxed theirs' and anakins ships. anakin ship is still 3*, I tried the mace/anakin/HT/plo start w/ bringing vader, ashoka, SF off the bench. I took 1 from a top running geo trio, fell to 13 overnight. when I was using 2 geo's and ht and sf of the bench, I fell the same amount.

ashoka ship is really good, i'm surprised nobody has used her more. I wish mace was better. since most people run thrawn, it would be nice if mace had something better on defense to offer

i ahve tried lando's falcon in the last spot, lando and l3 are both 6*, the ship is 7*. he doesnt hit as hard as he should given my investment yet, both lando/l3 are g11. not sure if that last spot should be poe/bistan or something that offers defense etc
  • Gorem wrote: »
    @BnBTobacconist

So you posted a whale account that would be there regardless who probally was already in slot one and used that on a slot one attack to pretend the ships good and con others into buying it? :D

Like, just seeing a seven star HT and its like what, he's going to lose with that and anything else? lol

Anakin needs more potency to be good, his lack of potency is his downfall.
    His abilities coulda had better names, and been designed better then just a copy and paste of his main abilities.
    Its just like with T3, where they were lazy with ability names but I digress.

His ships good, but its not BH game breakingly good. He just gives us another Platoon we can't complete as we wait months to be able to use him in tw :)

lol, no this is really my team right now, it's the same stats as vader's ship, and it's the same potency as 90% of the other ships out there. It's a great ship under any lead. Mace lead by it's nature is really for offense only. The only issue with anakin's ship is it never comes out in reserves, so you need to find a way to protection it in the starting rotation as best as possible. The ship has limitations, but the good far outweighs the bad, just put it in a position for success.. Ships aren't suppose to be just throw it in there and it has to be good in any situation.
  • love people saying Anakin's ship is bad. Keep thinking that!

Never said i didn't like it. Just said i wasn't too impressed by it. Since they just copied the player and made it into a ship. All of the moves are identical to the characters moves.

Never said i didn't like it. Just said i wasn't too impressed by it. Since they just copied the player and made it into a ship. All of the moves are identical to the characters moves.

I can see why you might want more variety, but I actually like when the ship mirrors the player. It feels really weird to me when Biggs is a glass cannon in combats but a tank in ships. Although I guess having a tank in ships seems weird to me anyways.

I can see why you might want more variety, but I actually like when the ship mirrors the player. It feels really weird to me when Biggs is a glass cannon in combats but a tank in ships. Although I guess having a tank in ships seems weird to me anyways.

Biggs a glass cannon?
    He's the beefiest on a rebel team.

I agree, pilot and ship should be kind of similar. I think what bothers me most about Biggs ship is that it’s still pretty relevant and run.

Bulldog, I love that you started playing with mace- when ships 2.0 were released I was just perusing and looking at abilities with mace and other Jedi. There is a lot of survivabikity there - so hopefully ani gives it that kick that is needed.

To bring it back to mirroriing toon and ship - i think valor could def be used to help Jedi become a more cohesive unit instead of a bastilla or Revan lead. Have valor work similar as it does with the endurance but also add a little to toons like Bh contracts and solo scoundrels - prepared.
  • but who uses Plo Koon?

Lol, me, for one. Endurance + the three Jedi starfighters = hilarious arena fun
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • anybody try ashoka's ship? this has one of the highest powers of the game and paired with anakin, should be a huge dps threat anytime she can use her special

Yep, I use her as first reinforcement. In the video posted a few posts above she gets off a 125k crit that 1 shots a Tie Reaper. Her gear isn’t maxed and she didn’t have 6 dot mods, plus I was missing another 10% boost from Mace not being fully upgraded.

warrior's video is pretty damning for anakin. if he cant be in a comp that beats HT, then its hard to imagine him being "worth" the packs. I'm not sure how easy it is to gear ashoka from g10 to g12, but that is a lot of investment to get mace completely max'ed, and ashoka and her ship, and then anakin's ship (he is already at g12). it just seems the LS teams w/ mace do not hit as hard as DS teams w/ vader under GAT or tarkin

I just go landos falcon to 7*, around 43k power (stil need lando and l3 to go from 6 to 7*), very underwhelming for all my investments as welll (under maxed AA ship, starting w/ geos).

it would be nice to know if another capital ship is coming before putting more resources into mace, when he is not as sure of a solid investment for me to put final touches on tarkin or GAT

This is the Team Warrior couldn’t beat. Not quite as strong (414k GP), but given my own fleet hasn’t even surpassed 350k GP when I made this video I think it’s strong enough to show Warrior’s video was a poor showing of a Mace lead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJJlwZMgNk

Well thank you to the one person who was kind enough to tell me my video got screwed up, lol. That was embarrassing. Here is the video I meant to be showing of 3* Anakin effectively taking out the meta team that Warrior struggled with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dj1tpue-7U
  • i maxed ashoka after your fist vidie @Bulldog1205 , couldnt be happier. i also use plo as the first attack, i just put taunt on HT or sometimes anakin gets targeted and dies. ashoka is the real star here. i actually want enemy vader to be present so that she can give retribution to everybody.
  • Thing is, this video is about Ahsoka. Chain hitting 88ks, debuffing, gaining tm, cd reduction, spreading offense up, retribution.. Its crazy.
    Thats what shines in this video, not Anakin.
  • First of all I don't fight for now for top rank, I stay top 100 usually 40-60.

Galactic Republic is my main squad there, and I've now integrated Anakin's ship as reinforcement instead of JC's ship (all abilities maxed and JC gr XII). Anakin's ship has its abilities lvl 7 only and 3*, reinforcement ability lvl 2 (so no expose when he reinforces).

My line up is Biggs, Vader, Fives with reinforcements Ahsoka, Plo Koon, Sarge and now Anakin. I can say that since he's on my team, it's easier to win most of the battles. He gives GR ships a good boost on offense, and imo he must be used as reinforcement since he then provides offense up and especially accuracy up.

Accuracy up really helps in my battle since there's a lot of Imp TIE fighters. Battle that I could lost with its evasion are now easier to win since he cannot evade anymore with this buff.

Usually, I can win a battle before the insta-kill of Thrawn and if not, Sarge dies but the other ones can win thanks to the Protection Up given by Convergence.

Hardest for me are still the geos with Ackbar.