looking back since you started playing

Replies

• It costs 200 to even UNLOCK aurodium packs? I’ll NEVER spend 200 dollars on a mobile game. Can’t wait to see arena when someone finally unlocks Vader, that’ll be intense.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    "Nerf Dooku counter attack it's way to OP"
    usually followed by the comment
    "Dooku the Noob slayer strikes again"
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • The HSith rewards are nice and balanced. (That was before they "reworked" them).

oh and...

"Revan won't be too OP - they wouldn't possibly make the CLS mistake again..." :/

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • You need lumi lead, counselor and another healer to be viable in the arena
  • Yeah, my first purple gear! Go Clone Wars Chewie, with all your health!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    CG when will you fix Teebo's stealth bug!

Omg, I forgot about this. Did they ever fix it? Lol.
  • I’m running the best characters in arena:
    Luminara (L)
    Qui gon
    Rey
    Royal guard
    Darth Sidious
    All maxed out at level 70, gear 7.

Also, arodium packs.
  • Also the reason I like this game is because it doesn’t take much time to play. Just a few light side and dark side battles and cantina and then I’m done for the day. I wonder if force awakens will impact the game at all..
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    Mace Windu's shatter point is OP.

This. Definitely this.
  • Strubz wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    CG when will you fix Teebo's stealth bug!

Omg, I forgot about this. Did they ever fix it? Lol.

Yes - it took them over a year. But yes.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I'm gonna spend some money to 7* Old Ben so I can get CLS, but that is absolutely the LAST time I'll spend for a character.
  • Coming soon™ or "August"
  • Here's two for the price of one...
    Having completed my 7* Clone squad, being really frustrated that the zMaul team in the final Galactic War battle took out my entire roster.
  • Strubz wrote: »
    My first arena team was HK-47 lead, IG-88, IG-86 with QGJ for dispel and Luminara for heals. I thought I had it all figured out :smile:

Also originally if you remember, there was no such thing as protection. You only had health. I remember when protection was first added I thought what the heck, this looks so cluttered and I can't figure out how much health the enemy has left.

Right?? Protection threw me off for a while. And when mods came out and I saw the difference between modded and un-modded characters I thought “there’s no way they could make something this OP”.
  • Oh yeah, people haaaaated protection when it first rolled out. Imagine if we had known about *bonus* protection.
  • 20 zetas?! That's going to take forever!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Whoa, I can get extra shards of Scarif Rebel Pathfinder from the store using ally points, neat. (Not bronziums, but a special promotion pack)

Talia being the damage dealer on my CW Chewie team.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    Whoa, I can get extra shards of Scarif Rebel Pathfinder from the store using ally points, neat. (Not bronziums, but a special promotion pack)

Talia being the damage dealer on my CW Chewie team.

CW Chewie, Talia, Jedi Counselor, Ahsoka Tano, and DN are clearly the best toons in the game. They are making up all of my arena right now! (Feb '17 shard here)
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    What’s the one/few things you look back at and laugh about saying now..my faves..

Danger zone teams are literally the best thing..
    Cls is the end of every other toon
    Bb8/jtr are pointless and I’m not farming for them

Anyone else?

*laughs at this player's short-sightedness*
  • Remember when you couldn't accurately tell your ship's survivability in game?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    The best controversial topics are dividing the playerbase against itself by platform wars

Android gets Wedge Ship and Apple gets Biggs ship for free

Android gets a 7* K2 with 500 crystals

Forest Moon Apple Exclusive event
  • Jessie: we might maybe have some plans to rework grievous sometime possibly in the near future
    Carrie: we could maybe be thinking about working towards starting on considering to think about reworking grievous sometime (but probably not)
  • Soon I'll be able to make some progress in arena.
  • Why would anybody farm Old Ben.
    And
    I don't have time for mods. They don't matter much anyway.
  • BalecGonJinn
    153 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    I’m going to farm my favorite movie characters and who cares if they’re good in game....

You get that Rose Tico!! :P

Ha! Not only no...she’s sitting at the bottom with no gear or levels...my mistake was Mace and Fulcrum. At least Fulcrum is cooler now with Yoda. I did do good by working Ashoka and Asajj.

My most “stupid” thought was...I need them all activated. And then I can level them up for for GP and then I can gear them at least to the level of number of stars...yeah. Quit that when kotor came out.
  • LukeDukem8
    607 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Looking back I would not have spent one dime on this game, since now anyone who spent $300 last month to get Revan can walk up to the #1 spot in Arena (even with crappy mods.

Could have saved myself a lot of money if I had known this was the direction the game was going.

In the spirit of the thread "I will only spend $50 this month..that should be fine"

• "Grievous is so hard to get, he must be awesome."
  • “Let the tournaments begin”
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I won’t spend any money. I’ll be 100% f2p