Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Could be interesting, but too bad it's on a streaming service I'll never subscribe to.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Beginning to think iger and Kathleen Kennedy get together and are like “ok what can we do with Star Wars that most all of the fans don’t want or didn’t ask for?”
  • Another prequel.. joy..
  • Yeah the prequel to Rogue One seems like an odd choice. Since we all know how their stories end already.

Hopefully they make it interesting.
  • Somehow I am more interested in the Mandalorian.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yeah the prequel to Rogue One seems like an odd choice. Since we all know how their stories end already.

Yeah, logic fails on this one. "Tune in this week to see him get one step closer to his end.." Ummmmm Fans want the Boba spin off, nope. Not happening. They say "I Know *snap* let's use R1! It's sad, no one wants it.. it's perfect!" But to be fair, I'm not getting the Disney Streaming so, makes no difference to me what they show.
  • Yeah the prequel to Rogue One seems like an odd choice. Since we all know how their stories end already.

If there were no interesting stories about people who are destined to die... there would be no interesting stories.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    90% of people have no idea who Cassian Andor is. I love telling my friends that he’s getting a show and when they respond with “who’s that?” I go, “exactly”
  • No matter how cynical I think I am, it always takes me by surprise how reflexively disgruntled Star Wars fans will be by the promise of new Star Wars content.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • No matter how cynical I think I am, it always takes me by surprise how reflexively disgruntled Star Wars fans will be by the promise of new Star Wars content.

That’s most because they keep doing things most of the fans don’t want or asked for.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    90% of people have no idea who Cassian Andor is. I love telling my friends that he’s getting a show and when they respond with “who’s that?” I go, “exactly”

Hopefully the show will be good enough to make him a household name.

Because the vast majority of Star Wars content isn’t good

• That’s most because they keep doing things most of the fans don’t want or asked for. [/quote]

Sounds like the max sim slider "issue".
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    No matter how cynical I think I am, it always takes me by surprise how reflexively disgruntled Star Wars fans will be by the promise of new Star Wars content.

This. If I'm surprised by the negativity, that's saying something.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I don't know who you people mean by calling it content "noone" has asked for. I appreciate a story about Cassian much more than all the FO & Resistance stuff! I loved Rogue One, watched it several times, read the book to the movie and then the prequel book about Jyn's backstory. From the first time in cinema I knew that I wanted to know more about those characters and their backstories - an excitement that I still lack when it comes to most of the characters from the new trilogy.
  • Here's my pitch for Disney:

Think of Cassian Andor as Star Wars meets Married with Children...