Prev1345
CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited November 2018
v9czmfxrvd10.gif

UNIT NAME: Bastila Shan (Fallen)
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Sith, Old Republic, Support
Strong Sith Support who inflicts a large number of debuffs including Shock, Stun and Corrupted Battle Meditation

ABILITIES:

Basic: SITH ASSAULT
6qubj4nxsjeg.gif
Final Text: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. This attack deals 10% more damage and has +10% Critical Chance for each active Sith ally.

Special 1: WILD LIGHTNING (Cooldown 2)
j38l3qgoluk1.gif
Final Text: Deal Special damage to target enemy and Shock them for 3 turns. If the target already had Shock, deal bonus Special damage to all other enemies. This bonus damage can't be countered. This attack can't be evaded.

Special 2: FEAR (Cooldown 3)
uz5bryl8z0zx.gif
Final Text: Stun target enemy for 1 turn with an 80% chance to Stun another random enemy (can't be evaded). When each of these Stuns expires, inflict Offense Down, Defense Down, Evasion Down, Speed Down, Expose and Stagger for 2 turns. These effects can't be resisted.

Unique 1: CORRUPTED BATTLE MEDITATION
Final Text: At the start of Bastila's turn, all enemies lose 3% Turn Meter (doubled against non-Jedi and non-Sith) and are inflicted with Corrupted Battle Meditation for 1 turn. Then she recovers 1% Protection for each debuff on enemies.

Corrupted Battle Meditation: -30% Critical Hit Chance and -30% Counter Chance (doubled against non-Jedi and non-Sith)

Unique 2: SITH APPRENTICE
Final Text: (ZETA) Bastila and the character in the leader slot have +50% Defense and Tenacity and gain Foresight for 1 turn at the start of battle. If Bastila's leader is Sith, whenever an enemy is inflicted with Deathmark, Marked or Shock, they both gain 5% Offense (stacking up to 100%) for the rest of battle. This ability does not apply to characters in the ally slot.

SYNERGY:
22o7jkmjgi1e.gif
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• seems very strong she is...
  • Oh geez. This will be fun.
  • How many will we see in arena tomorrow at 4 stars? Now that is the question.
  • Yes yes yes yes, THANK YOU CG!
    My absolute favorite character. My teenhood crush.
  • I’m just glad she isn’t riding a surfboard anymore.
  • When did she fall to the Dark Side?

Hope for Darth Revan and Darth Malak.
  • Looks like a hard counter to CLS lead rebels.
  • When did she fall to the Dark Side?

Hope for Darth Revan and Darth Malak.

Malak corrupts her just before the final planet and Star Forge levels.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    So they made her the opposite of her Light side self almost, interesting. Is this only because this happened in cannon? (Since you can make your characters be light or dark as a gameplay feature in kotor2).

Surprised to not see something to do with Malak in there ;D

Essentially, you need to resist the stuns, if you do she doesn't do much to your team. She'll need a lot of potency to work against bast teams and will need someone to remove tenacity up.

I feel bad for any team that's not jedi or sith though. She make it like the arena should just be Jedi and Sith teams, lol.
  • Gorem wrote: »
    So they made her the opposite of her Light side self almost, interesting. Is this only because this happened in cannon? (Since you can make your characters be light or dark as a gameplay feature in kotor2).

Surprised to not see something to do with Malak in there ;D

Essentially, you need to resist the stuns, if you do she doesn't do much to your team. She'll need a lot of potency to work against bast teams and will need someone to remove tenacity up.

I feel bad for any team that's not jedi or sith though. She make it like the arena should just be Jedi and Sith teams, lol.

You said it......

No Jedi, No Sith.... find somewhere else to play or get a new hobby...

Most NS teams struggle with sith, struggle with Jedi and they arem moving out of anything

CLS/Chewy not sure if they ever got to shine

Bastilla well god revan came made them better

Sith/Jedi enjoy game.....All other teams need not apply...

(I get meta shifts but seems like it's once a month these days... at least you could pretend to compete back in the day..aint no competing here...

My future does not look bright for 2019....going to be a reallll bad year.... Maybe 2020 will be better if they actually put out some new content from current movies
  • Gorem wrote: »

You can be light or dark in kotor1 too, but you cant play Bastila, she falls to the dark side no matter your choices. Thats canon.
    However, your choices can make a difference in what happens to her afterwards.
    Either bring her back the light as a savior..
    Or make her your sith apprentice and rule the galaxy together!
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    I like her reverse-bastilla kit. Its a good touch.
  • Can stun be resisted from Fear?
  • You can be light or dark in kotor1 too, but you cant play Bastila, she falls to the dark side no matter your choices. Thats canon.

I'm glad that came through! That's exactly the experience I tried to capture with her Sith Apprentice ability. By the way, I'm Sven - I joined CG as a game designer a few months ago, so you'll be seeing more of me in the future.
  • Glad i run scoundrels with l3.
  • CG_SvenGG wrote: »
    You can be light or dark in kotor1 too, but you cant play Bastila, she falls to the dark side no matter your choices. Thats canon.

I'm glad that came through! That's exactly the experience I tried to capture with her Sith Apprentice ability. By the way, I'm Sven - I joined CG as a game designer a few months ago, so you'll be seeing more of me in the future.

It is truly a masterpiece, Sven, it came through perfectly fitting all my dreams and hopes. Its like my early combined christmas and birthday present. Thank you.

Welcome to the team, Im super happy to see such great talent on board.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    How many will we see in arena tomorrow at 4 stars? Now that is the question.

me =)
  • I’m officially in love now. Great character, great artwork, love the gameplay concept.
    Help me out on synergies though, please. I get palp and dooku, they do shock. Kinda get nihilus, he’s at least a leader (but then again, not only sith leader). But don’t see sion synergy at all.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    CG_SvenGG wrote: »

Hi Sven,

Hope to see you around more often. Not just for answering Q&A on kits but maybe provide some insight into some decisions or just random posts here and there!
  • "Can't be resisted". Very original...
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    CG_SvenGG wrote: »

Oh man, glad to see you, but I hope you have a thick skin. Anything that isn't 100% absolutely perfect tends to get pooped on around here.
    Psychosaur wrote: »
    I’m officially in love now. Great character, great artwork, love the gameplay concept.
    Help me out on synergies though, please. I get palp and dooku, they do shock. Kinda get nihilus, he’s at least a leader (but then again, not only sith leader). But don’t see sion synergy at all.

She gets a bonus on her basic for every Sith ally, so I feel like they just stuck Sion in there because he's key to a lot of Sith teams.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• CG_SvenGG wrote: »

MolaRamWELCOME.jpg
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Post edited by Drageero on
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    seems very strong she is...
    She's alright. At this moment, Her Sith Apprentice unique is all she's good for, stars doesn't matter. Once Traya survives the initial assault by Jedi Knight Revan by A.I. its an easy win.

I like how she works with Jedi Knight Revan in a non-leader slot (stacking offense) or in leader slot (OR tag). Its seems Darth Revan will also include Marked in his kit (Canderous and Bastila are more effective that way) and the reworked HK should inflict Deathmark with a synergy against Deathmarked, Marked, ? toons. Its already turning out to be a powerful team combination.

• "Can't be resisted". Very original...

Surprised they didn't have Immune to Ability Block and ect too...

Although it eliminates a degree of luck or RNG; it trivialized stats/mods/abilities.
  • No more marquees for the rest of the year they said.

Liars!
  • No more marquees for the rest of the year they said.

Liars!
    They did?
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Globuhl wrote: »
    No more marquees for the rest of the year they said.

Liars!
    They did?
    No. They never said that