zk0wdihxpy4p.gif

UNIT NAME: Canderous Ordo
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Scoundrel, Old Republic, Attacker
Powerful attacker who can make short work of enemy Tanks

ABILITIES:

Basic: INTERMINABLE ASSAULT
8y2wwrrt3zm1.gif
Final Text: Deal Physical damage and attack again. If the enemy had Protection before this attack, Canderous attacks for a third time and inflicts Tenacity Down for 2 turns.

Special 1: OVERWHELMING FIREPOWER (Cooldown 3)
reca7keq8unr.gif
Final Text: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Offense Down for 2 turns. This attack ignores Defense.

Unique 1: MANDALORIAN VETERAN
Final Text: At the start of battle, Canderous gains 10% Health Steal and Potency for each Old Republic and Scoundrel ally. Whenever Canderous deals damage to an enemy, he inflicts a Damage Over Time effect for 2 turns.

Unique 2: I LIKE A CHALLENGE
Final Text: (ZETA) Canderous deals 50% more damage with Interminable Assault and Overwhelming Firepower to enemies who are Taunting, Deathmarked or Marked. Whenever an enemy with a Damage Over Time effect is damaged by an attack, Canderous gains 8% Turn Meter. When an enemy gains Taunt, or becomes Deathmarked or Marked, Canderous gains Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns.

SYNERGY:
8eqhbmfge5dp.gif

EDIT: Added missing ZETA tag to Unique 2
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• I really like the simplicity of his kit. He can clear foresight and still hit twice against protected enemies. He can stack dots under a Zader lead.

Simple. Basic. Efficient. Just a matter of figuring out where to plug him in at.
  • interesting synergies!
  • Interesting synergies. Several being LS chars.
  • I like that he has no zetas.
  • SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Is he good in the Sith Raid either P1 or P2 under Zader? Looks like he potentially could be.
  • So if someone like Sabine attacked an enemy with DOTs would canderous gain loads of TM or just the 8%?
  • Wow! Where is Dryden Vos?
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Isn't it weird he has good synergy with LS characters? I never saw Vader and Kenobi play twister together, so unless you're using an oddball team, it feels wrong that CG actually suggests opposite sides working together well...
  • I would think Zader lead, Canderous, Zaalbar, Mission, and Wampa would be amazing.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I think he didn't fit well to GK and Darth Vader but in a Scoundrel team.
    Qi'ra - Wampa - Zaalbar - Mission Vao - Canderous Ordo

Where is Dryden Vos?
  • I think he didn't fit well to GK and Darth Vader but in a Scoundrel team.

Where is Dryden Vos?
    Wow! Where is Dryden Vos?

He's not coming. They're done with Solo. Get over it.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    I don't really trust the synergy section of these anymore after they gave us a terrible one with Revanue, but that's quite interesting.

When I read his kit I instantly thought Darth Vader lead, but wow, GK and those other 2, hah.

Doesn't seem arena worthy and probably won't see the light of day for a lot of people for a long while though as he also doesn't seem good for the sith raid. Will have to wait and see with this one! :)
  • Gorem wrote: »
    I don't really trust the synergy section of these anymore after they gave us a terrible one with Revanue, but that's quite interesting.

When I read his kit I instantly thought Darth Vader lead, but wow, GK and those other 2, hah.

Doesn't seem arena worthy and probably won't see the light of day for a lot of people for a long while though as he also doesn't seem good for the sith raid. Will have to wait and see with this one! :)

He synergizes well with Scoundrels and Old Republic (both of which Z and Mission are) and DoT characters (again, both Mission and Z, and zVader). Probably not arena capable, but there are lots of game modes. Try not to be so arena-centric.

Where is Dryden Vos?

Wow. Way to crush the mood.

I’m surprised he’s Dark Side. That’s just me though, I’ve not played KOTOR but I’ve read the books, where he contributes more to the light.

Where is Dryden Vos?

No we want more solo content..which we are in our right to ask for just like the 1,000,000 other characters requested on a daily basis.... Thats what we do here...

Just cause you ignored them or don't care about them gives you any right to shut down anyones request for characters
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Very interested in running him under Qi'Ra lead scoundrels. I like how his kit isn't super exaggerated and doesn't have tons of abilities
  • Gorem wrote: »

He synergizes well with Scoundrels and Old Republic (both of which Z and Mission are) and DoT characters (again, both Mission and Z, and zVader). Probably not arena capable, but there are lots of game modes. Try not to be so arena-centric.

we will just have to wait and see what his actual damage output is...if the guy hits like a Ctruck I agree he will drop right in with Qira, mission, Zalabar....hmmmm then who.... YH or RH for damage...

How about Qira Zala, mission, Cand, L3 good tank good attack

Qira, Raid han, OG Chewy, Cand, Zandor

Qira, Raid han, Lando, Zandor, Cand Lando Stealths Cand so he can't get hit Zandor revives everyone else...

could be some massive damage output in the future
  • Could he be part of a aat full auto solo team?

It's getting to the point where rancor started being auto solo-able.
  • This toon is what happens when early 2000s game designers get the keys to Star Wars. I loved the original KOTOR---easily one of my top 3 games of all time---but seeing this character in the marquee is a massive disappointment. I just hope he's fun to play.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    They should just give us him at 7* and let us have fun.
  • He looks like the Wolfenstein dude.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Bosphorath_Meldibar
    42 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Canderous is an obvious replacement for Solo's spot in Chex Mix since he can triple hit instead of double, and with extra damage on deathmark. (edit: Nope he doesn't counter, nevermind!)

In HAAT, I'd expect a Vader Wampa Candi DT squad could auto-solo, maybe round it out with a healer or another AOE.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Edit: you must have changed that right as I quoted you, it was still original text when I looked at it.
    Canderous is an obvious replacement for Solo's spot in Chex Mix since he can triple hit instead of double, and with extra damage on deathmark. (edit: Nope he doesn't counter, nevermind!)

In HAAT, I'd expect a Vader Wampa Candi DT squad could auto-solo, maybe round it out with a healer or another AOE.

There is definitely some potential there (if he can come up with a way to counter from the squad), but it would only ever be a double tap, as Traya doesn’t have protection.

The death mark specific synergy both he and fallen Bastila get is making me salivate for a potential rework to everyone’s favorite assassin droid!
    (We really, really need another source of deathmark to ease the drudgery of STR phase 3...)
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »

Yeah but, Darth sid applies dots for example, and if you using Vader lead the more empire toons on your team the better, and since he works with Deathtrooper's Deathmark, why not put him there as synergy?

Being arena-centric is the only way to do it anyway, as it shows relevance as to how many people would own it (if you actually read what I wrote) You think so many would have paid for Revan if he currently didn't dominate arena? So many less people will own a seven star Canderous if he's not arena worthy, that's what I meant :P

If it is a sign of HK being reworked into old rep.... that will be so awesome, as it buffs us in P3 with another deathmark too!
    Gazza1988 wrote: »
    Could he be part of a aat full auto solo team?

It's getting to the point where rancor started being auto solo-able.

It is auto solo-able, just you need Wampa ;-;
  • Ig88, canderous, G Guard, wampa, and tusken shaman?

Dot, darkside, dangerousness.
    Bonus from canderous for 3 scoundrels, plus 2 more dot'ers?

Not ideal dot team, but perhaps the best set up for an all darkside lineup?
  • No thank you, gay Cable.

Lol, gay cable. 'Tis true. h00v1fewuwmc.jpg
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    No thank you, gay Cable.

Thanks for making me spit out my water! He’s a cool character though. Looks like he’ll be fun to play....ah in roughly 6 months.
  • I still want Beckett, since they are cranking out more scoundrels. Carth Onassi too.