Content Update 11/14/2018 [MEGA]

Prev13456
<<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
Hi Holotable Heroes!
Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update,11/14/18.

Once revered by the Jedi for her legendary battle meditation, Bastila Shan (Fallen) has forsaken her old order and now serves Darth Malak. By giving in to the dark side, Bastila now uses Wild Lightning and Fear against her enemies. With her Corrupted Battle Meditation, Bastila prevents her enemies from being as effective in combat.

Also making his way onto the holotables is Canderous Ordo, a Mandalorian who turned to mercenary work once his nation was defeated by the Galactic Republic. With the Mandalorians scattered across the galaxy, Canderous eventually reached Taris and was employed by a local crime lord before joining Revan. This Mandalorian attacker can bring the strongest Tanks to their knees.

NEW CHARACTERS

For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:

EVENTS
Legends of the Old Republic VI
Turn to the Dark Side in Fallen Bastila Shan's Marquee Event! Earn Fallen Bastila Shan shards and learn about her new Dark Side abilities by completing each tier of her Marquee Event.
  • Event begins: November 15th
  • Level requirements for event: 60+
  • Force Ally: Bastila Shan (Fallen)

Legends of the Old Republic VII
Join forces with CANDEROUS ORDO and escape Taris!
  • Event begins: November 16th
  • Level requirements for event: 60+
  • Force Ally: Canderous Ordo

PACKS AND BUNDLES
Heroes of Legend: Bastila Shan (Fallen) Pack
Power up Bastila Shan (Fallen) with this brand new pack!
Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Bastila Shan (Fallen) and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
  • Date available: November 15th
  • 1299 Crystals
  • Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Heroes of Legend: Bastila Shan (Fallen) Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Bastila Shan (Fallen) (x30)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
Date available: November 15th
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Heroes of Legend: Canderous Ordo Pack
Power up Canderous Ordo with this brand new pack!
Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Canderous Ordo and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
  • Date available: November 16th
  • 1299 Crystals
  • Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Heroes of Legend: Canderous Ordo Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Canderous Ordo (x30)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
Date available: November 16th
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Ability Materials Mega-Pack
The Ability Materials Mega-Pack is back in the Store for a VERY limited time! This pack will grant at least 9 Omegas and 20 Mk III Ability Materials - and may grant up to 25 Omegas and 50 Mk III Ability Materials! Limit 1 purchase per day.
Date available: November 23rd
1699 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 70+
Maximum # purchases: 1 per Day

Mod Salvage Mega-Pack
Get to Mod Slicing fast with this Mod Salvage Mega-Pack!
A total of EIGHT cards are included as follows:
  • Mk 1 Bonding Pin (x20)
  • Mk 1 Fusion Disk (x20)
  • Mk 1 Power Flow Control Chip (x45)
  • Mk 1 Fusion Coil (x45)
  • Mk 1 Amplifier (x45)
  • Mk 1 Capacitor (x45)
  • Mk 2 Pulse Modulator (x10)
  • Credits (x200,000)
Date available: November 23rd
2400 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 80+
Maximum # purchases: 2 per Day

FIXES
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug which occasionally caused Chirrut Imwe to apply Healing Over Time incorrectly
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Han Solo's “Shoots First” turn could be consumed by counter attacking before taking his turn
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Bossk's “On The Hunt” contract could progress while damaging enemies that were not the weakest at the start of the turn
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Jedi Knight Revan's “Strategic Advantage” would not call an assist when targeting an ally with Plague
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where self-inflicted debuffs would not trigger health and protection recovery from Bossk's “On The Hunt”.
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Thermal Detonators could trigger R2-D2's “Combat Analysis” when they critically hit.
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug with Sith Commando's passive so that the evasion bonus granted by being stealthed will now be properly removed when stealth is removed by being marked.
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Amilyn Holdo's “Quiet Confidence” would only trigger once per turn at the end of the turn.
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Imperial Probe Droid's “Self Destruct” could be counter attacked.
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Darth Nihilus would not recover 20% of his max health when he inflicts a debuff at the start of his turn with his "Wound in the Force" with Emperor Palpatine in the leader slot.
  • EVENT - Characters acquired from a Legendary or Journey event will now appear in shard lookup when the first tier of their respective event is completed, but the event as a whole is not. (The event still needs to be active, and the player must meet the criteria to see the event, as normal.)

Replies

• i like his wookiee avatar!
  • wonder how all the revans will hold up without these new characters. i think jedi revan is more like cash grab old republic revan. thats a better name when we see the jedi not hold up anymore so quickly after JEDI revan
  • Was hoping for Xanadu blood :( and didn’t realize you need to be level 60 to get marquee.
  • A few packs, marquees, and bug fixes. When are we getting something new?
  • I wonder where unit Sith Commando exists ...

UNIT - Fixed a bug with Sith Commando's passive so that the evasion bonus granted by being stealthed will now be properly removed when stealth is removed by being marked.
  • Platzman wrote: »
    I wonder where unit Sith Commando exists ...

UNIT - Fixed a bug with Sith Commando's passive so that the evasion bonus granted by being stealthed will now be properly removed when stealth is removed by being marked.

NPC. Likely they will be in the next couple of marquee events.
  • Is it me or does Canderous look like Duke Nukem? Lol
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    No shard shuffle this time? (Not sure if there could be one but asking anyway) :D
    Nothing to shuffle around for this patch, I thought it might be an error so I double checked but nothing lines up for this release
    Platzman wrote: »
    I wonder where unit Sith Commando exists ...
    He was used in many of the Old Republic marquees and I believe you fight him a couple times in the Revan event
  • Is it me or does Canderous look like Duke Nukem? Lol
    Welcome back to 1996! I actually got to interview Jon St John at my previous job
  • led50wpbfz07.png
  • I’ve never heard of Canderous Ordo. But, new content means the game is healthy so that’s a good thing. :)
  • Level 60+ only??!?!!! WWWHHHYYYYYYYYY?!?!!?!!! 😭😭 I didn't want them on my hoarder account or anything...
  • Everyone is fine with new characters but PLEASE can't you give us a few new assault battles with different squads...so many people farm different teams which are literally worthless... and that just gives us something to play with in events every few days it's literally been like 6 days now with nothing to do but a quick sim or quick space battle...

You gotta be making $$$$ with the constant character releases....there has to be something new to do.... you said Original Triliogy content coming... make an assault battle or 2 out of it...

Why do we have to go 6 days with nothing to do then bam here is some new marquees $$$$ but nothing to do....here are some more marquees....nothing to do.....Legendary most people miss for some....nothing to do

cmon light it up guys....light up the events 2 day 3 day 4 day

Make events where you have to log in for 3 days in a row to beat something

Light it up guys give us some action PLEASE
  • wonder how all the revans will hold up without these new characters. i think jedi revan is more like cash grab old republic revan. thats a better name when we see the jedi not hold up anymore so quickly after JEDI revan

Meh I don't see anything in these 2 toons that will stop revan..sure she can shock and debuff and weaken toons....but that's all negated by the fact she has to take turns to do it....

Battle starts revandalf kills bastila...kills traya. kills palp, nihlus sion (any order).. it don't matter the revan train ain't stopping for anyone at this point (at least the way it appears in arena) when your team dead before you can go...yeah one toon aint changing that unless it's a pretaunt tank immune to damage first round LOL... maybe jedi luke lol
  • Sooo. We need 5 toons for Darth Revan.
    We now have Darth (sort of) Bastila, Canderous Ordo.
    Darth Malak is an obvious character incoming.
    Juhani + HK-47 to complete the team? I don't see any relevant DS character from the first game who could do the job. Saul Karrath is forgetable, Darth Bandon is a joke, Calo Nord isn't a big deal in the story.
  • Gluckychou wrote: »
    Sooo. We need 5 toons for Darth Revan.
    Juhani + HK-47 to complete the team? I don't see any relevant DS character from the first game who could do the job. Saul Karrath is forgetable, Darth Bandon is a joke, Calo Nord isn't a big deal in the story.

I’d say calo nord is more likely thank hk 47 as he’s already in game
  • Chewy88 wrote: »
    Gluckychou wrote: »
    Sooo. We need 5 toons for Darth Revan.

I’d say calo nord is more likely thank hk 47 as he’s already in game

Chuundar... he’ll be the Wookiee on the team and be the counter part to zaalbar... I wonder when they’ll bring in Carth... maybe for nuetral revan??
  • Carth will be the main pilot for the Ebon Hawk release, isn't that obvious? =P
  • Anyone know when Xanadu will be farmable?
  • Buffbeardo wrote: »
    I’ve never heard of Canderous Ordo. But, new content means the game is healthy so that’s a good thing. :)

yea this game is about as healthy as stan lee
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Lemme guess, one of Darth Malak’s or Revan’s powers is spreading around debuffs that an enemy has

• The folks who calculate the addict-manipulation numbers are at it again!
  • I like how most people figured it would be 'Darth' Bastila or Canderous Ordo(among a few others),

But I don't think anybody guessed it would be both!!

I would still like new, grander content, but I enjoy new toons as well, even if it might take me a long time to 7* them, it's still cool.
  • Buffbeardo wrote: »
    I’ve never heard of Canderous Ordo. But, new content means the game is healthy so that’s a good thing. :)

yea this game is about as healthy as stan lee

Too soon 😢

• I thought they said they were done with marquiee releases? Lol I know they that they had to finish rolling out the ones they had but how many is that? A years worth?
  • Thank you CG for releasing more Kotor characters, keep them coming!
    Please don't forget to add the Old Republic faction tag to Nihilus, Treya, Sion, HK-47, and Visas as well. Heck, add it to the Sith Assassin, Trooper, and Marauder if you're feeling generous. Most of those characters deserve the tag even if they don't deserve to be utilized in the Jedi Revan Event, maybe apply some restrictions for that event so only the companions from Kotor 1 can be used.
    Regardless of what y'all eventually decide to do I'm enjoying your updates CG, even if they're controversial, I'm having fun. Keep up the good work. :)
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Xhowrude wrote: »
    I thought they said they were done with marquiee releases? Lol I know they that they had to finish rolling out the ones they had but how many is that? A years worth?

They never said they were permanently done with marquee events.
  • Cyclonick
    126 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    CG wrote:
    UNIT - Fixed a bug where Bossk's “On The Hunt” contract could progress while damaging enemies that were not the weakest at the start of the turn

@CG_SBCrumb can you please revert the nerf of Bossk? That was NOT a bug...
    Seriously... I have spent a lot of time and effort (2 Zetas) on Bossk.

BH are not considered overpowered, so why nerf them any further? Contract: Deal damage to the weakest enemy 10 times. If the initial onslaught weakens the tank so it becomes the weakest enemy, then it should add to the contract.

Whoever makes those decisions must be pure evil....