looking back since you started playing

Replies

• Wiggs is so OP. They need to nerf them.
  • I just want to unlock Darth Maul and Vader, they are the coolest and must be OP.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • That time when Captain phasma was my arena leader and Luminara Unduli was my healer.
  • my favorite.

i cant wait for august
  • Remember when Scav Rey and dooku, royal guard was the meta? Such a more simpler time
  • Xhowrude wrote: »
    Remember when Scav Rey and dooku, royal guard was the meta? Such a more simpler time

Yeah... the new kids ask me “Hey George, why do you have royal guard leveled up?” And I say “An elegant weapon, from a more civilized age.”
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    I won’t spend any money. I’ll be 100% f2p

I'll never understand this mentality. I man, congrats or whatnot, but people paying allows you to play
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    I won’t spend any money. I’ll be 100% f2p

I'll never understand this mentality. I man, congrats or whatnot, but people paying allows you to play

you honestly don't understand what the point of this thread is.
  • Man, Chromium packs are such a great deal. I'll save crystals up for a month and get the mega pack!
  • Player outrage at Poggle having ...*gasp* 10k of Power!!! Darth Maul was uber, then neutered.. only to be buffed later on. The level cap raised, health being cut in half to create protection. Being excited to get GMY only to realize he wasn't any good. Mods, zetas, ...
  • Why do they have a store to sell back gear? I'll never have too much to sell. And man, these 1 star mods are FREAKING AWESOME!
  • I hooked up CUP as much as I could with his OP kit.
  • Strubz wrote: »
    My first arena team was HK-47 lead, IG-88, IG-86 with QGJ for dispel and Luminara for heals. I thought I had it all figured out :smile:

Also originally if you remember, there was no such thing as protection. You only had health. I remember when protection was first added I thought what the heck, this looks so cluttered and I can't figure out how much health the enemy has left.
    Hope all is well my friend and yeah sure do remember the no protection day's. Also those superman 1 star mods. Have a good one and game on!
  • I just unlocked Daka! I'm unstoppable now!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I’m running the best characters in arena:
    Luminara (L)
    Qui gon
    Rey
    Royal guard
    Darth Sidious
    All maxed out at level 70, gear 7.

Also, arodium packs.

AHAHA this was my team for SO LONG! The first change I made to it was swapping Stormtrooper Han in for Royal Guard.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • mcshant wrote: »
    Farming every single toon and not focusing on maxing out your A team.

I disagree with this, actually. Once you've farmed a character on your A team, you don't need any more of their shards. So you may as well farm everyone. Now, as to gearing them up, sure, you should focus on your A-team first. But it's not that hard to gear everyone up to 8.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Fastest Poe wins
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Captain Phasma is such an OP lead in arena
  • "Stun lock me in GW, will you? Well you can't stun lock the power button on my phone!"

Tell me I'm not the only one who did this...
  • Phasma, ig 86, genosian, lumi and rg.

Some awesome synergy with assists.
  • Having Clone Wars Chewbacca in the leadership spot for arena

Greatest thread ever by the way 😉
  • Now that i have GS and QGJ i'm unbeatable in arena
  • Spending all my energy and currency towards getting grievous
  • kshark
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    When they released protection update I actually quit the game because GW was taking 45+ minutes everyday.
  • Stunned characters that dodge.
  • My first zeta should be on Hera. Her ability is so important to Mythic Thrawn. 🥴

So glad I tried to farm Chaze/Wiggs instead of CLS needed toons

Clone Wars Chewie is an awesome tank I don’t need STH.

Zarriss was a good investment.

So glad I sank the zeta in Daka.
  • Knowing spending money was a complete waste. They released the drop stats, and yes, spending money is a complete waste.

Now knowing that if only they e.g. doubled the pay out of paid for items, that it might actually be worth it.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    QGJ’s zeta is the best zeta lead for a jedi team...

Yoda’s zeta is the best zeta lead for a jedi team...

Bastilla’s zeta is the best zeta lead for a jedi team...

Revan’s zeta is the best zeta lead for a jedi team...

• I love how there is no overload of KOTOR characters in this game...