Fictional What Ifs: Number One

Prev1
What if Luke Skywalker (RotJ) fought Harry Potter (DHP2)? Who would win?

Weather Conditions: Lightning Storms

What's at Stake: Luke is fighting to save Leia's life, and Harry is fighting to save Hermione's.

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Luke would throw down his lightsaber and work with Harry to save them both
  • lol, I think Luke would crush Harry. HP is not super-strong in that series, even at the end.
  • Why not make it interesting? Vader Vs Voldemort? Now that would be something to see...
  • Why not make it interesting? Vader Vs Voldemort? Now that would be something to see...

Wouldn't force choke basically win the day? Since spells require verbal utterance?

Wouldn't force choke basically win the day? Since spells require verbal utterance?

Not necessarily, because wizards can cast with just focus as they become more skilled.

The real question here is: Can a lightsaber deflect a spell? If so: SW wins, if not, HP.
  • Luke stomps Harry in every catagory bar debatably output as I don't think Harry's ever used the killing curse in canon and even if Luke's precognition, speed, and saber can block it where as Harry doesn't have a defense to any force abilities

Not necessarily, because wizards can cast with just focus as they become more skilled.

The real question here is: Can a lightsaber deflect a spell? If so: SW wins, if not, HP.

Why can't the dark lord block force choke?

I think some spells could be blocked, such as Aveda Kedavra. However, if I spell is just a burst of light and not a beam or shot, then I imagine Luke could not block it back.

I think some spells could be blocked, such as Aveda Kedavra. However, if I spell is just a burst of light and not a beam or shot, then I imagine Luke could not block it back.

I didn't think the killing curse could be blocked. But I agree, depends on what the spell is made of. But what about battle meditation? That could counter some spells.

I didn't think the killing curse could be blocked. But I agree, depends on what the spell is made of. But what about battle meditation? That could counter some spells.

You have good points. The killing curse can indeed not be blocked. But could a Kyber crystal deflect it?

You have good points. The killing curse can indeed not be blocked. But could a Kyber crystal deflect it?

The power of a kyber crystal can block force lightning. Has it blocked a force chock in the movies?

I think a force user has an advantage by being able to sense when an enemy is there or can cloak themselves to other force sensitive beings. That is a huge advantage
  • https://youtu.be/lRLuPHvF6Fo

All you need to know :)
  • I like Harry Potter (franchise) a lot, but not nearly as much as I like Star Wars. I have to say Luke would crush Harry (character)
  • I like Harry Potter (franchise) a lot, but not nearly as much as I like Star Wars. I have to say Luke would crush Harry (character)

They both side more for talking about differences, so I don't see them actually fighting and since both are on the good side, from a certain point of view, they will not kill each other. I just see them ending up in a philosophical debate and going for a cut of blue milk.

They both side more for talking about differences, so I don't see them actually fighting and since both are on the good side, from a certain point of view, they will not kill each other. I just see them ending up in a philosophical debate and going for a cut of blue milk.

Haha yeah, but that’s why I said it’s a “What-if”

True. I would then have a Dark Harry Potter and Luuke Skywalker. Fight over power, no holds (or attacks) barred. Personally, Luuke would win, especially if he can use force lightning.

True. I would then have a Dark Harry Potter and Luuke Skywalker. Fight over power, no holds (or attacks) barred. Personally, Luuke would win, especially if he can use force lightning.

Maybe I'm ignorant about something, but why are you spelling it Luuke?

In the expanded universe, Palpatine finds Luke's hand on Bespin, clones him and turns the clone to the dark side. He is called Luuke Skywalker. Original but yet not very gangsta.

In the expanded universe, Palpatine finds Luke's hand on Bespin, clones him and turns the clone to the dark side. He is called Luuke Skywalker. Original but yet not very gangsta.

Ah, I see. While I know many stores and things that happened in the Expanded Universe, I have only ever read a few novels and played a few games from it. I also don’t know much about what happened with everything after RotJ

Ah, I see. While I know many stores and things that happened in the Expanded Universe, I have only ever read a few novels and played a few games from it. I also don’t know much about what happened with everything after RotJ

I don't know if this happened before or after ROTJ, but I don't know much of legends either. Just happened to be one of the few things I do know.

I don't know if this happened before or after ROTJ, but I don't know much of legends either. Just happened to be one of the few things I do know.

Haha, yeah. Personally, I’m glad Disney did away with all of it. KotOR was great, but aside from that, it really aggravates me how every Sith Lord had some extreme power. The one that really annoys me is how Sion holds his body together.

Haha, yeah. Personally, I’m glad Disney did away with all of it. KotOR was great, but aside from that, it really aggravates me how every Sith Lord had some extreme power. The one that really annoys me is how Sion holds his body together.

I think most of the Legends material is hands down better than most of the disney made filth. 50% of the movies suck, IMHO.
  • I think the real question is who wins between midriff Padme and school girl outfit Hermione?
  • I think the real question is who wins between midriff Padme and school girl outfit Hermione?

Idk but I'd like to watch

I think most of the Legends material is hands down better than most of the disney made filth. 50% of the movies suck, IMHO.

I agree. Rogue One and Solo were great. TFA and TLJ were okay, but not as good

I think it would be Hermione. All Padme has is a gun. Now the real question is would Vader defeat Voldemort. Haha, never mind, there's no need to ask. Vader, hands down

I think it would be Hermione. All Padme has is a gun. Now the real question is would Vader defeat Voldemort. Haha, never mind, there's no need to ask. Vader, hands down

NO. The correct answer is we all win.

I don't think I can go as far as to say the sequel trilogy is okay. I tried watching with a clear mind, and I don't enjoy them. They have some good moments and parts that make me go wow, but especially for LJ, those are deleted scenes.

I don't think I can go as far as to say the sequel trilogy is okay. I tried watching with a clear mind, and I don't enjoy them. They have some good moments and parts that make me go wow, but especially for LJ, those are deleted scenes.

Yeah, I have mixed feelings. I like them, simply because they are Star Wars, but they are my least favorite movies (I only don’t know which one I like more). But, if we do not stay faithful to Lucasfilm, then the franchise could soon be worse than it is.

Yeah, I have mixed feelings. I like them, simply because they are Star Wars, but they are my least favorite movies (I only don’t know which one I like more). But, if we do not stay faithful to Lucasfilm, then the franchise could soon be worse than it is.

But blind loyalty has brought us to this point, so....