Which shard chat would i be in??

OTBCreator
70 posts Member
edited November 2018
I get fleet arena shards at 7pm mountain time, usa. Anyone know which chat that is? Top is Nick, Rancor Frusher, B Wood

Replies

• Commander_Wolffe
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Shards are based on the day you entered fleet - not your payout. New fleet shards are created every 2-3 days, so you need to find the shard that started on/around the same day you entered the fleet arena for the first time.
  • Shards are based on the day you entered fleet - not your payout. New fleet shards are created every 2-3 days, so you need to find the shard that started on/around the same day you entered the fleet arena for the first time.
    how can it be based on when u entered fleet when there was players 5 lvls above me when I started u can’t gain 5 lvls in 3 days.

• Commander_Wolffe
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    2smooth wrote: »
    Shards are based on the day you entered fleet - not your payout. New fleet shards are created every 2-3 days, so you need to find the shard that started on/around the same day you entered the fleet arena for the first time.
    how can it be based on when u entered fleet when there was players 5 lvls above me when I started u can’t gain 5 lvls in 3 days.

It is. Ask anyone who's played the game for more than a few months. I've gained 5 levels in 3 days very easily especially when I was low level.

You can also have lv 85 players in new fleet shards. If they quit playing before ships were introduced and just now started playing again, so they would enter the next fleet shard created and not an old one.
  • 2smooth wrote: »

It is. Ask anyone who's played the game for more than a few months. I've gained 5 levels in 3 days very easily especially when I was low level.

You can also have lv 85 players in new fleet shards. If they quit playing before ships were introduced and just now started playing again, so they would enter the next fleet shard created and not an old one.

Ok maybe I don’t remember lvl 60 lvl gain rate exactly but it would explain y I have more GP then a few that reached 85 before me and r F2P just other examples like in squad that don’t add up even if P2P a few days earlier average 700k more think I’m on pace for 400k a month at the moment and c one player 1.2 mil difference maybe the crystals from squad rankings increase the rate a bit but not that much.
  • 2smooth wrote: »

Ok maybe I don’t remember lvl 60 lvl gain rate exactly but it would explain y I have more GP then a few that reached 85 before me and r F2P just other examples like in squad that don’t add up even if P2P a few days earlier average 700k more think I’m on pace for 400k a month at the moment and c one player 1.2 mil difference maybe the crystals from squad rankings increase the rate a bit but not that much.

I find your lack of punctuation disturbing.