Kit Reveal: Canderous Ordo

Replies

• I can’t tell you how excited I am. Scoundrels and sith are two of my favorite factions in the game!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Gamorean Guard: DoTs and scoundrel, I know I am the man.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Gamorean Guard: DoTs and scoundrel, I know I am the man.

@Phoenixeon I’ve thought of that guy too!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    VonZant wrote: »
    I still want Beckett, since they are cranking out more scoundrels. Carth Onassi too.

I am quite wondering what they will do with Atton, since in Kotor 2 you can make then Jedi or keep them not jedi, lol, also your player has a much heavier influence on their alignment compared to kotor 1.

So we'd need 4 Attons, Jedi/sith scoundrel smuggler, and just scoundrel smuggler ls/ds :D

(just realised you meant Carth, the Pilot from one, still, Atton is a pilot as well, so again I wonder if there will be 2 ships)
  • He's not coming. They're done with Solo. Get over it.

Ppl asking for Dryden Vos and/or Tobias Beckett because they played a major part in recent and the newest star war movie.
    Besides we are running out of scoundrel leaders (except BHs) other than Qi'ra. Sure we do have CW chewie, SThan and Nute, but their leader abilities are outdated long long time ago.

• VonZant wrote: »
    I still want Beckett, since they are cranking out more scoundrels. Carth Onassi too.

And with some scoundrel wide leader ability. We scoundrels are running out of leaders.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

And with some scoundrel wide leader ability. We scoundrels are running out of leaders.

Yeah there are a few scoundrel leads. There is only one smuggler lead and that is Qira. I would really like Beckett to be an arena oriented lead.

They can really monetize Beckett and the solo toons if they want. The entities present when Landos Falcon Became the OG Falcon were: YHan, YLando, Qira, Beckett, Vandor, L3 and of course, Landos Falcon. Release Beckett as a Marquee or Event toon and require the above in some kind of Legend's Journey to get OG Falcon. Boom. They make a lot of money we all get the ship that everyone wants and we get Beckett as a bonus.
  • I think qi'ra is the most underrated toon in the game. Her lead is great, so is her kit.
  • 15 scoundrel leads
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    15 scoundrel leads

Most are bounty hunter leads, or outdated leads like Stormtrooper Han. The only decent non-BH lead is Qi'ra.

~Morningfrost
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I think qi'ra is the most underrated toon in the game. Her lead is great, so is her kit.

I feel like the Solo squad just hasn't been around long enough yet for her to be popular. I know I'm still farming Vandor Chewie shards.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• 30f3ufxirbnx.png

Nuff Said.... :D
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    I think qi'ra is the most underrated toon in the game. Her lead is great, so is her kit.

I feel like the Solo squad just hasn't been around long enough yet for her to be popular. I know I'm still farming Vandor Chewie shards.

No, its because gamechangers said she is not to good.
    One of them ran a faction tournament with scoundrels vs nightsisters, and they ran qi'ra, nest, l3, han, and chewie.... obviously scoundrels lost. No common sense to put in a vandor for revives and a 2nd tank. Soundrels over power nightsisters on auto. I purposely target them.
    Most people watch gamechangers in order to decide who to use.
    Its like only CNN and thinking that you are recieving accurate news.
  • Most people don't even know who the gamechangers are. :D

Anyway, he seems to be really interesting for AAT teams under Darth Vader.

One of them ran a faction tournament with scoundrels vs nightsisters, and they ran qi'ra, nest, l3, han, and chewie.... obviously scoundrels lost. No common sense to put in a vandor for revives and a 2nd tank. Soundrels over power nightsisters on auto. I purposely target them.

Imma start another thread @Killbot5000.

Yeah, I can't deal with game-related youtube channels so I don't care what they have to say.

"hEy ThErE aLl YoU GUYS N GALZ WUSSUPPPPPPP HAHAHAHA YOOOO SO ALL YOU FINE FOLKS HAVE BEEN ASKING ME TO HURBADURBADURBBURRDURR"

Like oh my god just shut up and tell me what I actually want to know.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

Jarvind wrote: »

Yeah, I can't deal with game-related youtube channels so I don't care what they have to say.

"hEy ThErE aLl YoU GUYS N GALZ WUSSUPPPPPPP HAHAHAHA YOOOO SO ALL YOU FINE FOLKS HAVE BEEN ASKING ME TO HURBADURBADURBBURRDURR"

Like oh my god just shut up and tell me what I actually want to know.

Only if you like and subscribe. "Click here to get notified of new content and as always, meaningless trite catchphrase!"
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Very interested in running him under Qi'Ra lead scoundrels. I like how his kit isn't super exaggerated and doesn't have tons of abilities

I was just discussing this with my eldest son. We both agreed that it would be nice to have some good, solid characters released - not OP, meta-defining toons or total trash toons. Too often it seems like it's Revan or Young Han. There seems to be very little middle ground characters that are simply good.

Hopefully Canderous is one of those "solid contributor" toons in the same vqinbas Ezra, Fives or Kylo.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I had a lot of fun playing Canderous in Marquee. He stacks up dots really fast and dishes out good damage and has plenty of TM gain (so you don't have to mod him for speed)

zVader, zWampa, Canderous, zMission, zZaalbar seems like a powerful team that I'm working towards for TW.

I think Canderous can potentially allow a Wampanader solo from Phase 2 onwards on auto
  • Just finished the marquee event, and am a bit confused. How is Canderous stacking multiple DoTs per hit? I've seen his basic apply at least 6 DoTs in a single turn. Am I missing something about his kit?
  • Seems to be a bug. Every phase he applies an extra DoT per hit. First phase 1 DoT, second phase 2 DoTs, third phase 3. Just like Zader’s TM removal in The Pit, stacking up every phase, way back when.
  • He seems a wonderful addition to zVader hAAT raid teams. zVader-Wampa-CLS-Ordo-BB8
  • @CG_SBCrumb hey, I just wanted to say that the marquee canderous is applying 2+ dots per attack.

This is a screenshot after he attacked someone 3 times, yet the guy has 6 dots.

o01zndw62uf7.jpg
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Very interested in running him under Qi'Ra lead scoundrels. I like how his kit isn't super exaggerated and doesn't have tons of abilities

I was just discussing this with my eldest son. We both agreed that it would be nice to have some good, solid characters released - not OP, meta-defining toons or total trash toons. Too often it seems like it's Revan or Young Han. There seems to be very little middle ground characters that are simply good.

Hopefully Canderous is one of those "solid contributor" toons in the same vqinbas Ezra, Fives or Kylo.

ewwww his damage is horrible...under a qira lead his basic was only stacking to like 8-9k on a crit.... he attacks 2 3 times so max 24-25k while Raid han was doing 50-60k......

Pretty lackluster

marquees so easy i could not tell if he was gaingin 10 % protection on each hit...that would change things 30% protection regen on basic would be glorious for survival

Actually 40% health steal 30 % protection regen...is not lackluster...pretty darn good
  • Corpus
    71 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb hey, I just wanted to say that the marquee canderous is applying 2+ dots per attack.

This is a screenshot after he attacked someone 3 times, yet the guy has 6 dots.

o01zndw62uf7.jpg

Ya, noticed the same.
    On a double tap basic he added 6 dots (3 per hit).
    I didn't pay attention to the phases before though.
    Just replayed Bonus Tier (only 1 phase) and he never landed more than 1dot per hit.

21 dots in Phase 3/3 was fun though.
    onn7bxh2x2hz.jpg
  • If HK-47 gets a rework and has some scoundrel synergies I could see some droid/scoundrel hybrid thing working.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    stumpoman wrote: »
    If HK-47 gets a rework and has some scoundrel synergies I could see some droid/scoundrel hybrid thing working.

Guy is mini nest...if you don't burst damage him down he is just gonna regen his protecton and health over and over...qira vandor nest L3 any 5th or qira RH OG cand nest is gonna be annoying as heck....nest is near unkillable without work candorus has ridiculous protection and health regen under qira....to kill any of them you have to get through L3 first....not arena worthy but pretty sure immortal PVE....sure we already have immortal PVE teams but :)
  • Anyone else notice that you have unlimited attempts at Canderous’ marquee? Usually you only get 5 attempts at each tier.

h0rtimhe5hz3.png
  • Any chance we can appeal his zeta? That is barely worth 5 omegas! I'd like to request we change it to defense penetration up and gain 30% tm.
  • Holy moly that might be the new worst zeta. Good job