Kit Reveal: Bastila Shan (Fallen)

1235Next

Replies

• Where is JUHANI and why is this game discriminating against the Cathar race?

Honestly, I'm not a huge kotor fan, but the Cathar are savage! Where are they?
    Unless the jedi temple guardian is cathar... I geared her up with Cup when i got started.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Can stun be resisted from Fear?
    Dev's @CG_SBCrumb @CG_SvenGG would have to clear up any confusion but if you look at the way t1 of the ability is worded compared to t2-t8

t1 gives only one debuff when stun expires and ability states "This effect can't be resisted"
    T2 and higher gives multiple debuffs when stun expires and ability states "These effects can't be resisted"

So most likely they intend only the effects applied after the stun goes away can't be resisted.
    Yes, the stun is resistable
    Is her primary ability for potency or crit chance? At level 1 it says +3% potency, at level 2, the +3% potency is removed and it says crit chance instead.... ap4iz4337gk2.jpg
    The Basic uses critical chance. We have the bug fix ready for the next scheduled update that to change the base description (all others and upgrades should be correct)
    Thanks for the heads up!

I kinda wish it couldn't be resisted but, I dunno, would it just make her op?
    I would help against revan teams, however maybe you guys were going for making her slightly similar to regular bastila.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Where is JUHANI and why is this game discriminating against the Cathar race?

Honestly, I'm not a huge kotor fan, but the Cathar are savage! Where are they?
    Unless the jedi temple guardian is cathar... I geared her up with Cup when i got started.

Zygerrian I believe, from the Clone Wars episode about Togruta colonists getting captured and sold to the Zygerrian Empire at the request of Dooku.

The Cathar were wiped out (mostly) by the Mandalorians shortly before Revan's appearance as a Jedi leader.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    So I decided to buy revan cause I love jedi and wanted them meta. Then you release this direct counter toon ftp for revan in such a short time. Lesson learned on my part. Last time I spend a cent in this game. Thanks CG!
  • So I decided to buy revan cause I love jedi and wanted them meta. Then you release this direct counter toon ftp for revan in such a short time. Lesson learned on my part. Last time I spend a cent in this game. Thanks CG!

I don't think she's a direct counter. You could always put some potency on your characters and burn through traya. Most times i see she is able to last 1 more turn with BSF.
  • Badstilla. Copyright Nov '18.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    @CG_SBCrumb: I have been testing fallen Bastilla with a maul lead against revan teams. I have landed 3-5 shocks with bastilla, and ep. Mauls offense does not seem to been increasing? He should have like +25% offense, and seems to only be hitting for a few thousand more, if that towards the end of the battle. Is there a bug with the increasing offense with a maul lead?
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    1 turn of foresight on two characters is the most lackluster zeta in the game.

Bodhi Rook and Clone wars Chewie say hi.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • And isn't it completely negated if you open with a faster Vader or an AoE? Sure he isn't damaging BSF or the leader but the Force Crush damage clears foresight and then the buffs can land unhindered (p/t notwithstanding). I always open with an OG Kylo lash out - clears all foresight and I don't do it for damage, I do it for the 25-50% TM gain. Foresight gone. Mission accomplished.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    When did she fall to the Dark Side?

Hope for Darth Revan and Darth Malak.

Malak corrupts her just before the final planet and Star Forge levels.

Yes thanks. I read it a long time ago... Now I know it thanks :)
    180?cb=20070722230212&path-prefix=de
    and
    180?cb=20070103113826&path-prefix=de
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Bastila Shan and Bastila Shan (Fallen) are 100 times better than Canderous Ordo. And maybe Jedi Knight Revan?:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/182915/megathread-collected-ideas-for-characters-ships/p2
  • So nobody else noticing problems with the the stacking offense?
  • Hey guys does bastila corrupted make ep have more damage?
    I'm thinking so...

Still working on her.

• That's what I'm trying to bring up. Yes he is supposed to get stacking offense while landing shock. Me and my guild mates are seeing little difference in offensive output for the sith leader.
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    That's what I'm trying to bring up. Yes he is supposed to get stacking offense while landing shock. Me and my guild mates are seeing little difference in offensive output for the sith leader.

Ah ok, however just remember that it only applies to bastila and the person in the lead.
    For now meant for Ep only.

For now...
    😒
  • AHHHHH SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I JUST SAW THAT TRAILER!
    Bravo, Bravo! Very well done! Who creates these!
  • Yea I know it's only for the leader and Bastilla. I've been using maul, and dont notice any difference in offense
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Yea I know it's only for the leader and Bastilla. I've been using maul, and dont notice any difference in offense

Havr you submitted a bug report?
  • LastBucsfan
    228 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Reading the Sith Apprentice Unique I believed this toon to be a hard counter for Revan. However, it is very lackluster and only seems to be a marginal improvement over the slot EP or SiT would take on a Traya squad. Even putting my tank mods on Traya to get her to 30k Health and 65K Protection she would still die on the first round against a GOOD Revan. I'm talking Top 5 arena squads. I bought her zeta as a DS fan wanting to test it out and see if it was my solution and cannot understand for the life of me why you would add foresight that is completely useless against Revan. It seemed that this was intended to help but Revan IGNORES foresight completely. I believe the only reason she may be a marginal improvement over using EP or SiT is the TM control.

The few of you worried about losing your Revans I saw in this thread... don't worry. Unless CG fixes this character she will not be changing the meta anytime soon. CG developers I strongly suggest you take another look at this zeta and if you intended on this ability to help protect Traya against Revans, because it does not work very well.
  • Also why is the Corrupted Battle Meditation doubled vs NON Sith and Jedi instead of the Jedi?

The Sith Unique I also misread about the stacking offense... it says when an ENEMY becomes marked. Is this for some future toons being added? It seems like it should be the other way around also...
  • Reading the Sith Apprentice Unique I believed this toon to be a hard counter for Revan. However, it is very lackluster and only seems to be a marginal improvement over the slot EP or SiT would take on a Traya squad. Even putting my tank mods on Traya to get her to 30k Health and 65K Protection she would still die on the first round against a GOOD Revan. I'm talking Top 5 arena squads. I bought her zeta as a DS fan wanting to test it out and see if it was my solution and cannot understand for the life of me why you would add foresight that is completely useless against Revan. It seemed that this was intended to help but Revan IGNORES foresight completely. I believe the only reason she may be a marginal improvement over using EP or SiT is the TM control.

The few of you worried about losing your Revans I saw in this thread... don't worry. Unless CG fixes this character she will not be changing the meta anytime soon. CG developers I strongly suggest you take another look at this zeta and if you intended on this ability to help protect Traya against Revans, because it does not work very well.

Bastila fallen, even though it doesn't seem like it, needs her zeta because I have tested her over and over, and she is very attack dependent, which is were I think they were going with this....

I don't really want to put a zeta on her right now.
  • Also why is the Corrupted Battle Meditation doubled vs NON Sith and Jedi instead of the Jedi?

The Sith Unique I also misread about the stacking offense... it says when an ENEMY becomes marked. Is this for some future toons being added? It seems like it should be the other way around also...

I dunno, it should be doubled towards Jedi and nonjedi, but with Sith it is not....
  • Has anyone tried the suggested synergy team with Dooku in arena yet?
  • I dont have dooku,
    😑
  • My traya has 40k hp 60k prot 90 speed 123 tenacity 24 crit avoidance 33.6% armor. She survives most of the time vs the top revan of my shard thanks to her.

BSF is a wonderfull toon for non revan user. Even at 3 stars.

Now I even don't switch to ST on defense as I can come back quickly on offense.
  • Why we have never seen Malak, Scorge as well as Mithra Surik? Also why there are no battles in hard mode with Darth Threya's and General's Kenobi peaces in awards?
  • Why we have never seen Malak, Scorge as well as Mithra Surik? Also why there are no battles in hard mode with Darth Threya's and General's Kenobi peaces in awards?

Because Traya and Kenobi are Raid only shards (although Kenobi shards are handed out as login rewards this month)
  • Bastila is a really nice character for Sith and fun to play. However on defense she is yet not good enough, but this maybe is due to her being g11 (with zeta).

Thumbs up for the character design and gameplay.

What I would wish?
    Her aura being unresistable would make sense as its a "presence".
    As she is fighting foresight spamming jedis it would be nice to have her stun also unresistable on primary target and lower the chance of the secondary effect

Thank you for the character and turning the wheel again slowly for the sith - i plan to buy her in the shard shop :)
  • XKurareX wrote: »
    i plan to buy her in the shard shop :)

New characters don’t show up in the shard shop anymore. You’ll have to get her from packs, shipments, or her F2P farming location in a couple months.