Assault Battles: Ground war

Prev1
WOOT I finally beat Mythic!

pf3ybld84ccw.png

I HATED this event for so long...

Replies

• Events are more rewarding when they are a challenge and they feel even better as you develop your roster and can clear them with more and more ease. (With Revan I can auto all tiers save mythic, which I need to manually kill Grevious, otherwise it's gratifying to remember how much I struggled before Bastilla and then Revan leads.)
  • WOOT I finally beat Mythic!

pf3ybld84ccw.png

Gonna try it your way with 2 tanks. The opposing team with all the bonus bonus bonus bonus x15 attacks overwhelms GK and I have him at 90k prot.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Events are more rewarding when they are a challenge and they feel even better as you develop your roster and can clear them with more and more ease. (With Revan I can auto all tiers save mythic, which I need to manually kill Grevious, otherwise it's gratifying to remember how much I struggled before Bastilla and then Revan leads.)

That ewok assault battle is the most boooooring assault battle..Ever.

It takes so long and I don’t even think there is a team that can auto it
  • My GK is at 100k protection and GG and addys still chase him like he owes them money. OB's default puts a very helpful debuff each attack, coupled with event offense buff or Bastilas, or in a moment of "what if..." both. Lol
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Events are more rewarding when they are a challenge and they feel even better as you develop your roster and can clear them with more and more ease. (With Revan I can auto all tiers save mythic, which I need to manually kill Grevious, otherwise it's gratifying to remember how much I struggled before Bastilla and then Revan leads.)

My droids can :)
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

Really? Thats nice :)

Whats your setup?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Whats your setup?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/176533/my-droids-beat-fm-mythic
  • o

Whats your setup?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/176533/my-droids-beat-fm-mythic

Wow! And on auto? Gonna try that next time :)
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited November 2018

pf3ybld84ccw.png

Nice! I also beat the mythic tier for the first time today, using the same team as you.
  • I did it too but i used hoda and zarris instead of the tanka
  • I used Ewoks and GMY.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Grats all!

pf3ybld84ccw.png

Congrats. I have beaten it with gk lead, but I bet bastilla makes it much easier. Mine 75/100. Almost there...
  • My GK is at 100k protection and GG and addys still chase him like he owes them money. OB's default puts a very helpful debuff each attack, coupled with event offense buff or Bastilas, or in a moment of "what if..." both. Lol

I completed GG phase pretty easy and was able to regenerate GK’s prot. Phase 7 the droids took 15, no joke, turns and wiped him out. Going into phase 8, I was at a disadvantage due to no tank to absorb the hits. Killed Nute and Asajj, but Dooku is just ridiculous without a tank.

I completed GG phase pretty easy and was able to regenerate GK’s prot. Phase 7 the droids took 15, no joke, turns and wiped him out. Going into phase 8, I was at a disadvantage due to no tank to absorb the hits. Killed Nute and Asajj, but Dooku is just ridiculous without a tank.

Ouch.. yeah, keep at it you'll get it.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    CCyrilS wrote: »

pf3ybld84ccw.png

Congrats. I have beaten it with gk lead, but I bet bastilla makes it much easier. Mine 75/100. Almost there...

She is worth it. Double tough, most of the 150 ranking on my shard is either JTR squads or Bastila squads. I hunt Sith, the team I used here is my arena team. I held 150 with a g11 4* Bastila, g11 7* Ezra, G12 7* gmy, g11 7* OB, g11 6* GK, now it's even easier. Lol
  • It sucks you only get 2 omegas after you beat it first time
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    It sucks you only get 2 omegas after you beat it first time

A Beer and a Burger at least.. ;)
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • I usually beat it with my Ewoks but thought I'd try my QGJ, Yoda, Hoda, GK and Barriss.
    Got a very pleasant surprise when they completed it, made it easier than the Ewoks
  • I can still only beat the first tier of this one. I really ought to work on my Jedi but ughh they just seem so boring.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    I can still only beat the first tier of this one. I really ought to work on my Jedi but ughh they just seem so boring.

Certain Jedi are worth using. My team, has GK, so you need to run HAAT, Ezra (Phoenix Squad), not to mention Bastila, (Long Farm). Sooo..
  • Come on guyssss with gmy you win this event, i have no bastila and no g12, but i do it, everytime.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

pf3ybld84ccw.png

She is worth it. Double tough, most of the 150 ranking on my shard is either JTR squads or Bastila squads. I hunt Sith, the team I used here is my arena team. I held 150 with a g11 4* Bastila, g11 7* Ezra, G12 7* gmy, g11 7* OB, g11 6* GK, now it's even easier. Lol

Yeah I used her for quite a while even at 4/5/6 stars. When palps and jtr abounded it was easy picking. Currently so many traya and revan forced me to switch back to Thrawn troopers.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Well hot lead and cold feet it worked. GK was a throw away, same move as last time, but Old Ben stuck around to the end and I beat it pretty easy. Thank you for posting your team.

Bastila, Old Ben, GK, Ezra, GMY

ty7ya8596isg.png
  • Well hot lead and cold feet it worked. GK was a throw away, same move as last time, but Old Ben stuck around to the end and I beat it pretty easy. Thank you for posting your team.

Bastila, Old Ben, GK, Ezra, GMY

ty7ya8596isg.png

Grats! Glad to help!

pf3ybld84ccw.png

Congrats man, I just did it today as well. Used Anakin lead, zgmy,zhoda,zbariss and Ezra. Hoda is definitely the mvp. Woo hoo!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    That's... what? lol, here I am beating this mythic tier with at the time G8 GK, G12 bast/gmy/exra and a G11 QGJ... and my GK and qgj have weak mods xD

This mythic is easy, all you need to do is steal the shield buff and spread, steal the shield buff and spread, no one ever dies, even against GG deathmark. In fact the last wave is easier then wave 4.

Its the Rebel one that's the hardest, now that one I hate that you need Chirrut/baze or seven star Chewy for it :P
  • haysswa1 wrote: »

pf3ybld84ccw.png

Congrats man, I just did it today as well. Used Anakin lead, zgmy,zhoda,zbariss and Ezra. Hoda is definitely the mvp. Woo hoo!

TY & Grats!
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Somethings to consider with running OB & GK. Yes they are tanks, but GK'S group assist, OB's crowd control (Aoe debuff) really make them more than just bullet bags (tanks).