looking back since you started playing

Replies

• I cant wait to max out my challenges , then ill have plenty of credits and gear to lvl up my toons
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Boy I can't wait to see Bistan in Rogue One. I wonder what role he plays in the movie.
  • Ima gun di gives counter chance to all the Jedi?!?! Better get his leader up!

Also, I'll never have enough 7* characters to get anything in the shard shop
  • Why does boba have a carbine if he doesn't even use it?
  • Hell yeah, got all my 7* toons to level 80, finally getting there and a plus is i can make top500 in the Arena.
  • Gar Saxon lead seems pretty cool
  • It’s going to take forever to bring a character to seven stars, so I don’t think I’ll bother farming them past five stars.
  • "Phasma lead, with Rey, Daka, QGJ and RG to protect them all....no one will ever beat this arena team."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I really think this game could use more sith.
  • Dam I wish the Easter special would come back so I can achieve the Rite of Spring.

Man, I bet if I double zeta Tarkin I can squeeze 1 more speed out of Exectrix.

Leia and the Clones have awesome synergy in Arena

Who the FRACK is CUP?!?!

In the movies Jedi are incredible. I bet they rock in SWGoH.

Jedi Luke is in the Splash Screen. I bet he’s awesome in game.
  • "At 3 shards per achievement i will never get Darth Vader unlocked. But once i will have him he will bet the best ever Character"

Who else had that thought? And who else had Vaders appearence at the end of Rogue One in mind :-)
  • "Ewok Elder's revive is essential to any team!"
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Geonosian soldier and storm trooper will carry my team.
  • GW is easy. Wait no it's too hard...wait...
  • "I'm never gonna get General Kenobi."
  • Tournaments. They were around for about a month when I started in the fall of 2016.
  • "How many nerf Rey posts will I see on the forums today?"
  • I need to 7-star Mace Windu he's gotta be just as bad **** as he was in the movies..
  • 24hr 0 Damage!!
  • Wow! They came out with all of the major Rogue One characters a couple of months before the movie is even premiered! I hope they do this with all future releases of SW movies! I can't wait to get Snoke before The Last Jedi plays in theaters!
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    3 hard node tries per refresh? Better get cracking on this fotp to go with my phasma lead...
  • Sitting at 25 in arena, refresh 20, refresh 21, refresh 22, 30 minutes later refresh 18 oh no don't hit refresh again..... :(. Please CG fix the max jump in arena, it is the single worst thing in this game!

CG implements max arena jump, community cries no I am falling back further in arena....
  • Zavage it OP. Nerf him please!

Look, an ewok event! That's gonna be so easy to beat. My Vader will just crush them.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    I'm less concerned about getting all the characters, and just want to get a few factions to a really solid place for different aspects of the game. It's just tough planning out what I should work on next. Currently getting everything up to snuff for CLS next time around. Might just focus on some of my pilots & ships next.
    EDIT: I definitely read the OP wrong. My original thought was that I needed ALL the characters. I've definitely changed that tune.

Getting every faction to 7* and G10 or better gear is the best goal for a player on this game. I realized this when Yoda first came out back in 2016. After that we needed a different faction to unlock each type of mod sets. Once the mods came out I focused solely on Unlocking a full 5 team squad for every faction in this game.

It’s not the easiest thing to do for new players...but in the end it’s worth it. Takes time and patience but you’ll get it by playing everyday and focusing on a few toons al at the same time.
  • @JediMindTricks think you missed the original point to the thread mate :) it’s all about looking back at what you said when you started playing against what you know now..in a sentimental ironic kind of way :)
  • Droids aren't holding anymore. Clones look promising....
  • Spending too much $$.

~D
  • Omg Sun Facs kit looks so good he must be Meta
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/