There has got to be a better way

The leader of our guild hasn't logged in in over 50 days. I put in a request to have our leader changed 2 weeks ago and nothing has happened. When I checked the "case log" it just said that it was "closed". Today I called support and was told that after a month the game will auto-kick the leader. I told them it has been 50 days. He said "Oh, it's like 2 months" I asked what happens after they are auto-kicked and was told the game will promote the 2nd in command to leader. I told him there is no 2nd in command only Leader, Officer and Member and we have 7 Officers so will it promote random officer? He insisted that the "lieutenant" will be promoted. I repeated what the ranks are and he said the game will have a pole for the members to vote for a new leader.

In the 3 something years I have been playing this game I can't recall ever seeing an in game pole. Am I just not remembering the game having a pole system? Has anyone had a leader auto-kicked and a new one promoted?

Replies

• The guy you talked to is clueless, You need to call again and talk to someone else, have the leaders ally code, your ally code, presuming you are an officer, guild name, and request a transfer, they do know how to do it, there is no such thing as an auto kick, and if you get that kind of malarkey , request a supervisor.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The guy you talked to is clueless, You need to call again and talk to someone else, have the leaders ally code, your ally code, presuming you are an officer, guild name, and request a transfer, they do know how to do it, there is no such thing as an auto kick, and if you get that kind of malarkey , request a supervisor.

This.

We have had it done, it doesnt take that long and if they dont say they can do it, ask for it to be escalated or to talk to someone else.
  • Finally got it sorted out. Got a Live Chat going and they finally helped me. It’s amazing how easy it was when I finally got someone willing to do the job. Only took 3 tries over several days.
  • Sweet, congrats