GW coefficient

X0160768
223 posts Member
edited March 2016
So according to this, your GW opponents are based on the highest arena team you've won with and the devs have admitted there are a few bugs with it still: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/17600/struggling-with-galactic-war-read-here-first-important/p1

So my arena team is the same as my GW team and sits at 13958 pwr.

The team I am facing on node 8 is 21336 pwr.

Hmm...

I know there is a coefficient involved in this but is it really as high as +55% pwr by node 8?

Y2tjHH.png
7Ircmb.png

Replies

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    "GW matchmaking is currently suffering from a bug that causes it to match you with unintended opponents. The exact nature of this bug was discovered by the Dev team relatively recently and the details of it are currently unknown to the community. There is no ETA on a fix."

It's from the same link you posted :P
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Yep :) I guess when I see a matchup like this, I'll just have to give it a few tries and then if I have no luck, hope that the next day will be a little easier.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Not sure of the exact mathematical equation, but I think the variable name is FU

:D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Curently i got 21 gw wins ,everyday i complete gw easy
    Just focus on a team and maxed out all of them,from gear to power and lvl
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Mihai29 wrote: »

Difficult to do that when I need the GW tokens to star up Lumi...
  • Mihai29 wrote: »

aplodies!

you dont got bug - TS got that bug. what tactics/strategy are you talking about?

I wanna compensation. for all days in "loser" status. Why I (like p2p player) have to sit with lack of credits, but another players (f2p mostly - they gw-guides and lots of posts say so) - can up they toons easy? I dont want any bonus. I want the same "just focus on a team... and ather letter". and I not agreed with "we know problem, but we have most impotant deals then players trables". that's not good.
  • oofalong
    171 posts Member

Not to dash your hopes, but I had a 23 day streak of clearing GW - during which time I thought all of the complaining was unwarranted. I then hit a period of 7-10 days where I was barely able to make it halfway through.

I focused on building my team and leveling specific characters/abilities and have resumed my winning ways. I only need 4 more days to get the 50 win achievement. Anyway, challenging times may lurk ahead for you...or not... :)
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    X0160768 wrote: »

If I may ask how do you know the opponents power? The picture does not show it not have I ever seen it.
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    X0160768 wrote: »

If I may ask how do you know the opponents power? The picture does not show it not have I ever seen it.

You can work it out by looking at the pwr of each of the opposing team members. Then just add it up to make the team pwr.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

Gratz!
    Cross your fingers so you keep being lucky. One day you will wake up and you will wish you could tske the blue pill and go back to Matrix
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Thanks that is what I thought you were doing.