What happened to the zetamat droprates and Guildstore?

So it seems the droprates are adjusted for zetas? me and my guildmates hardly getting any zeta mat from the fleet challenges :/.

Also the Stun gun MK5 does seem to be dissapeared fom the Guild store. havent seen that gear in weeks.

Can someone confirm this or are there more players dealing with this?

Replies

• Stun Gun is only ever in the GET store or the Shard Shop, as far as I can recall. Or shipments for crystals.
  • Protip: If you are thinking "did they adjust the drop rates for...." stop. They didn't. Stealth nerfs to rates like this have never been proven and have never occurred as far as anyone knows and if you ask on the forum or reddit, you're going to get 99% people saying "this is a stupid question" and 1% people saying "I totally know the feeling, but it's still a stupid question."
    Stun Guns were never in the guild store, did you mean the guild event store? like the yellow tokens? If so, it's just a random chance and the same rule I stated above applies: they didn't nerf the rates.
  • I tracked my entire Vet Chewie farm except the initial 25 to unlock as I already had about 15-20 and couldn't remember the attempts.

305 shards in 799 attempts. 38.17%. every single attempt went in there. Had absolutely brutal runs of 0/7 & 0/8 on the same days, and then days with 6/7 or 6/8. It all averages out. My current Cantina farm started off brutal: 5/50. But it's already climbing to 21/76 ( so 16/26 since the horrid start).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    jurian wrote: »
    So it seems the droprates are adjusted for zetas? me and my guildmates hardly getting any zeta mat from the fleet challenges :/.

Also the Stun gun MK5 does seem to be dissapeared fom the Guild store. havent seen that gear in weeks.

no they have not. i bought one today.
    Edit:
    Sorry being silly. Read that as the guild event store, where you can buy them.

They are not in the guild store.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

does anyone in your guild have data for before and after this change?

what is hardly any?

no it hasn't changed. it has highs and lows, but it averages out in the long run.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Liar liar pants on fire!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299

Liar liar pants on fire!

Lol, five bucks says he bought one with crystals, . .. ;) those always turn up there,. .

Liar liar pants on fire!

He probably mistook it for Guild Event Store.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Liar liar pants on fire!

Dont mind me....
    Huatimus wrote: »

Liar liar pants on fire!

He probably mistook it for Guild Event Store.

This.
  • Protip: If you are thinking "did they adjust the drop rates for...." stop. They didn't. Stealth nerfs to rates like this have never been proven and have never occurred as far as anyone knows and if you ask on the forum or reddit, you're going to get 99% people saying "this is a stupid question" and 1% people saying "I totally know the feeling, but it's still a stupid question."
    Stun Guns were never in the guild store, did you mean the guild event store? like the yellow tokens? If so, it's just a random chance and the same rule I stated above applies: they didn't nerf the rates.

My mistake then, i dont know how i came up with the thought that stung guns where in the Guild Store.
    (feel shamed a bit since i plat this game for more then 2 years)

Btw, if you feel its a silly or stupid question then dont respond dude.

what is hardly any?

no it hasn't changed. it has highs and lows, but it averages out in the long run.

No we dont register how many zeta mats our guild gets by fleet events. We will register from now on to monitor and see how its averages on the ''long'' run as you said.

My question on the zetamats was based on own experience ( 2 zetamats out of last 10 (5x2) ship events ) and a lot of complains from all of my guildmates.

Thanks for reply Kyno
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Protip: If you are thinking "did they adjust the drop rates for...." stop. They didn't. Stealth nerfs to rates like this have never been proven and have never occurred as far as anyone knows and if you ask on the forum or reddit, you're going to get 99% people saying "this is a stupid question" and 1% people saying "I totally know the feeling, but it's still a stupid question."

My mistake then, i dont know how i came up with the thought that stung guns where in the Guild Store.
    (feel shamed a bit since i plat this game for more then 2 years)

Btw, if you feel its a silly or stupid question then dont respond dude.

what is hardly any?

No we dont register how many zeta mats our guild gets by fleet events. We will register from now on to monitor and see how its averages on the ''long'' run as you said.

My question on the zetamats was based on own experience ( 2 zetamats out of last 10 (5x2) ship events ) and a lot of complains from all of my guildmates.

Thanks for reply Kyno

I'm tracking my drops from challenges. Overall drop rate is slightly higher than 50% from fleet challenges. I didn't see any significant decrease in drop rate lately. 16 zeta materials dropped from my last 20 challenges, which is well above my average droprate (far more than 20 tracked altogether).
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Btw, are you doing the highest tier of the ship ability materials challenge? Until the new tier was introduced, the drop rate was only about 1/3.
    Post edited by Waqui on