Sooo... what now? Endgame player status? And any farming suggestions?

pdttf0d4x32c.png
68igysr6si7t.png
5oqg3bskqgcr.png
f8gvvygxkr2k.png
f0jtyz8bnnp0.png
a2tu4ao01n2l.png
en3qerhrbd9r.png
mb9npx1gcdps.png
o59ftktwmud9.png
gjyve4s78uyt.png

Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Oh man, I wish that was end game player status.....

Start working on them gold rings!

It's all about gear now, you should feel some relief in the gear crunch.
  • Yeah I was just looking and have about 60k each in cantina and squad store... Figure I'll hang on to it for a bit and convert it to get gg finished in a snap if necessary.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Kyno wrote: »

This is not a humblebrag... trust me. Lol. I'm totally serious. Now that I've 7 starred the three main shops - the Cantina Battles store, the Squad Arena store, and the Galactic War store - what do I do... meaning what should I farm? Ship prestige... credits... ship currency... etc? Or do I just farm the shards to transfer them to shard store? Fun fact. I already have General Grievous 7 star there. @Kyno
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Yeah I was just looking and have about 60k each in cantina and squad store... Figure I'll hang on to it for a bit and convert it to get gg finished in a snap if necessary.

Wow. Nice. I have General Grievous 7 star already luckily. lol @CCyrilS
  • Shard shop
  • Demo1ition wrote: »
    Shard shop

Yeah. That's what I was thinking @Demo1ition Gear is the hardest thing to come by. Even over credits, ship building materials, and ship prestige. That's probably what I'm gonna do. I have several gold toons, but I guess they can have some new gold friends. lol :smile:
  • Personally I’ve been farming prestige in the squad arena store. In the others, buy ship shards an convert them to hard shop currency. You get a slightly better return on ship shards than character shards.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Personally I’ve been farming prestige in the squad arena store. In the others, buy ship shards an convert them to hard shop currency. You get a slightly better return on ship shards than character shards.

Yeah. I just found out about the ship roi compared to the toon roi recently. I noticed it before but had completely forgot. lol. @FalenXLacer
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

This is not a humblebrag... trust me. Lol. I'm totally serious. Now that I've 7 starred the three main shops - the Cantina Battles store, the Squad Arena store, and the Galactic War store - what do I do... meaning what should I farm? Ship prestige... credits... ship currency... etc? Or do I just farm the shards to transfer them to shard store? Fun fact. I already have General Grievous 7 star there. Kyno

Yeah, its all about what you need. ship currency and prestige to a point are good. but other than enough to keep flexible, i keep about 2K shard shop currency. this allows me to save each store currency to some extent just in case and then the buy the needed gear when it shows up. Stun guns, caribanti, cuffs. maybe some other lower pieces when i get a new toon. but currency is flexible so i never commit too much to any one thing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I think ship prestige is about 750 or so for 1 capital ship. so i keep about 1k and then you gain them here and there so no need to buy when over 1k.

ship currency i buy enough to get to 30k then stop buying.
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Personally I’ve been farming prestige in the squad arena store. In the others, buy ship shards an convert them to hard shop currency. You get a slightly better return on ship shards than character shards.
    Wise move. A capital ship requires 1,950 prestige and about 10.5m fleet credits to max. It's a good idea to keep those up your sleave IF they ever release a new one.

• Always need to keep store currencies for a rainy day. This is a resource management game after all. Despite that, I was unable to get Revan because I wanted Chewie.

My hoarding has allowed me to maintain these standing balances:
    - 20k Cantina Shop tokens
    - 10k Shard Shop tokens
    - 10k GW Shop tokens
    - 0 arena shop tokens as I'm ploughing this into cap ship prestige, which currently stands at 1,550 prestige. I was at 40k tokens before there was a sniff of a new capital ship being release but I have the prestige now if required.

I try and keep standing balances of 20m credits and 10m ship currency.

I try and grow GET by 5k with each TB - currently have 17k.
    If I'm smart with crystals - I can grow the balance by ~15k per month - will have 17k at the end of today.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Wise move. A capital ship requires 1,950 prestige and about 10.5m fleet credits to max. It's a good idea to keep those up your sleave IF they ever release a new one.

If the DEV's have no plans whatsoever to never release another capital ship they need to straight UP tell us buying prestige for nothing ever makes no sense
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    [ ] end game status, but good job so far, OP
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Buy mods with those ship credits.