Hondo & Zillo Beast

These are just some thoughts for the devs, but I know my guild and I would love this. We want Hondo and the pirates in the game. We have tuskens, why can't we have pirates?
Also an idea for another raid is a Zillo beast raid. I personally would've thought this would have been released with TCW last season but I think it needs to be done. Battling such an iconic creature needs to be in the game SOMEWHERE.

Replies

• I would be down for both. This would also be a great opportunity to start putting in faction specific raids. This could maybe be Galactic Republic.
  • There is of course a really long list of characters and beasts that could be added to the game. I am a huge fan of both the Zillo and of Hondo though.
    Maybe instead of saving tickets to launch the raid we could get a special one that auto launches for your guild like an event and we have a limited time to figure it out and drop the creature.
  • I personally searched for Hondo on this forum to see if he was available in the game. I would love to see Hondo in the game as either playable a Scoundrel/Pirate Faction or as a Raid Boss. His character loyalties are always switching, him being an enemy raid boss encounter makes a lot of sense for both dark and light side. He's one of my favorite characters as I wade through my first time watching the Clone Wars series. I see so many others that would make great additions to the game as well.
    A Veteran RPG Gamer who never stops looking for ways to improve his gaming experience and well as those of others.

Check Out My Gaming Channel on Minds where you will find my
    Rants, Ravings, Tips, Tricks & Brainstorms of a Veteran RPG Gamer.
    https://minds.com/PapaSolDragon