3 year anniversary event..... why no announcement?

13Next

Replies

• Two years ... two full zetas. It's an elegant solution.
    Go Pens!
  • Two years ... two full zetas. It's an elegant solution.

And 40 omega
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Considering half of California is on fire right now, they may have other priorities.

I highly doubt they are fighting the fire or in danger or burning....

The office was closed on Friday due to air quality issues from the fires. It is a very wide spread issue and let's no minimize its effects on the people and places near there.

Two hundred miles away from there and alot things are closed through next Monday and they are less than 50 miles. Air quality is unhealthy for everyone
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I really can't believe this community sometimes. People are losing homes, loved ones, possessions, have been evacuated, been suffering longer commutes, etc. and you guys are asking for an updated post/announcement? How about you sit patiently while people are actually struggling with real life $#!t and chill out?
  • It's sad about the fires, we've had our fair share in Australia over the years. Really hope everyone stays as safe as possible.

Pessimistic but logical view about global rewards:

These gifts are given to everyone. This means you get no advantage over anyone else. I may be wrong but most people want to excel in a game such as this to get ahead of the pack and stand out. If that is your goal, don't stress about global gifts. They do not align with your goal.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    a whole bunch of off topic removed.

this one is closed.
This discussion has been closed.