they should remake KOTOR and it’s sequel for mobile.

SilverbackMM
260 posts Member
edited November 2018
Please do this. I would play the sequel. Thank you.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• There is mobile version of KOTOR you can play now.
    What they should do is digitally remaster both games and release them for PCs and consoles.
  • Zinke7 wrote: »
    There is mobile version of KOTOR you can play now.
    What they should do is digitally remaster both games and release them for PCs and consoles.

Yes please. I liked KOTOR but I can’t with those graphics. I would pay money for this
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Zinke7 wrote: »

Yes please. I liked KOTOR but I can’t with those graphics. I would pay money for this

You can get mods that already do this. in essence it would be like all "remasters" where you pay sixty dollars for something that should be free.

They should make a Kotor 3, now that would actually be interesting, something "new" for a change :p
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »

I found once I get into the story, the graphics, as poor as they are, don't really bother me as much anymore.
  • Gorem wrote: »

You can get mods that already do this. in essence it would be like all "remasters" where you pay sixty dollars for something that should be free.

They should make a Kotor 3, now that would actually be interesting, something "new" for a change :p

I kinda think they should make a prequel, the rise of darth revan up to the point where he looses his memory.
  • Gorem wrote: »

Technically they did with The Old Republic, but it was online only so not sure if that counts. It was still a great game though, I had 80 hours plus in it.