Advice on Jedi Team

Replies

• Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Looking at your squad and GPower.
    if you didn’t unlock GMY rapidly switch your focus to:
    1) Scoundrels! (Everyone needs credits) - BHs and STHan are your best choices. DO NOT waste time on CW Chewie. If you are being efficient Boba, Cad Bane, IG88 all have Ships (Bobas is farmable FTP, other 2 will be soon) & STH you need to unlock CLS. BHs also have several events now and late game are needed to unlock Legendary Chewie.
    2) Empire - You need a Darkside team, Empire has several pilots (Tarkin, Vader, TFP) And also unlock R2D2.
    3) Lightside - personally I’d suggest switching to Phoenix (you have Ezra and Kanan) - Phoenix are needed to unlock Thrawn and can be used for Palpatine. Plus you will be beefing up 2 Jedi if and when you switch back to Jedi

—> If you insist on staying with Jedi you will struggle. Your best obtainable squad without GMY is probably: Bastila, Ezra, Old Ben + either Aayla and QGJ or If you can get him JKA and Ahsoka. The reason I’d suggest Aayla & QGJ —> Aayla does good damage/counters. QGJ can strip taunts/buffs and when he does give your Jedi Offence Up. Additionally he has an Assist attack that will call Ezra or Aayla 50% of the time. JKA and Ahsoka on the other hand have synergy and do reasonable damage.
    ** Jedi won’t let you unlock EP or Thrawn though.
  • Looking at your squad and GPower.
    if you didn’t unlock GMY rapidly switch your focus to:
    1) Scoundrels! (Everyone needs credits) - BHs and STHan are your best choices. DO NOT waste time on CW Chewie. If you are being efficient Boba, Cad Bane, IG88 all have Ships (Bobas is farmable FTP, other 2 will be soon) & STH you need to unlock CLS. BHs also have several events now and late game are needed to unlock Legendary Chewie.
    2) Empire - You need a Darkside team, Empire has several pilots (Tarkin, Vader, TFP) And also unlock R2D2.
    3) Lightside - personally I’d suggest switching to Phoenix (you have Ezra and Kanan) - Phoenix are needed to unlock Thrawn and can be used for Palpatine. Plus you will be beefing up 2 Jedi if and when you switch back to Jedi

—> If you insist on staying with Jedi you will struggle. Your best obtainable squad without GMY is probably: Bastila, Ezra, Old Ben + either Aayla and QGJ or If you can get him JKA and Ahsoka. The reason I’d suggest Aayla & QGJ —> Aayla does good damage/counters. QGJ can strip taunts/buffs and when he does give your Jedi Offence Up. Additionally he has an Assist attack that will call Ezra or Aayla 50% of the time. JKA and Ahsoka on the other hand have synergy and do reasonable damage.
    ** Jedi won’t let you unlock EP or Thrawn though.
    Thanks for the advice and for taking a look at my squad.

1) For Scoundrels I am focusing on Zalabaar and Boba. I have Zalabaar at 3* and at Gear VI. Boba I am half way through to 5* but I need to train him more. I framed him through cantina store. My third scoundrel is clone wars chewy atm but I am not improving him any further. I might go for Cad Bane after.

2) Yep.. My DS team is pretty trash. I plan to focus on DS after the GMY is over, hoping to unlock GMY in time. I already have Tarkin, Vader and TFP which I plan to keep. Will farm 2 others soon because neither royal guard nor the snow trooper are that useful.

3) Well, I think it depends how GMY-event goes. If I can unlock Yoda then I can continue using the Jedi and farm Phoenix on the side. I unlocked Zeb at 2* so I already have 3 phoenix characters. I just don't find the phoenix team that strong. In arena I beat it usually with my Jedi.
    Ayala sounds like a cool Jedi but I cannot farm her just yet. She is only farmable from a cantina battle that I have not unlocked yet. JKA is pretty annoying to farm too so that would take a long time but I might go for him if I can. Ashoka is pretty easy to farm. She might be a good alternative.

Again, thanks for your help!
  • Phoenix aren’t really an Arena Team except early on.
    The reason(s) people recommend them as the “first squad” are:

1) Easy to farm and in different farming locations
    2) Synergy (they share Uniques with Heras lead) - this means they regenerate health and protection meaning they can solo Galactic War most days.
    3) They unlock the most versatile Legendary character in the game - Thrawn...
    4) They can unlock Emperor Palpatine
    5) They have 2 Decent Ships - that can be used to unlock Chimera.
    6) They are needed in Territory Battle specific missions
    7) They have 2 Jedi that you can use in your Jedi team.

A couple of other things:
    1) Snowtrooper is useful in an Imperial Trooper Team led by Veers and needed in Territory Battles.
    2) Vader, Tarkin and TFP + the two Legendary characters Phoenix unlocks are a great Empire team...
    3) You can still get Emperor Palpatine with other Rebels - I’d suggest using the Rebels you need to unlock CLS in that case —> Leia, STH, Old Ben, Farmboy Luke and R2 (or AAckbar if you haven’t unlocked R2)
    4) JKA might be a pain - but if you are avoiding Phoenix you will need maximally efficient farming in other areas not to fall miles behind e.g. Ahsoka and JKA both have ships (JKAs is only just released).
  • I still think for newer players that want to take the jedi path, revan should be the next legendary to focus on after yoda.

He was impossible to get ftp the first time or nearly so and yes, the characters aren't in easy farming locations. 3 hard nodes and 2 cantina nodes. But you likely have time if you focus. And bastilla and jolee are decent jedi you want anyway. That leaves only 3 more characters to get the newest and most op legendary to date. That will definately help you be viable in arena for awhile.

And the nodes aren't hard to get to. The hard nodes are 16 energy and the cantina are 12 and 16 so they go quicker than the vets. And probably quicker than a full empire team and cls req.

But most of cls req are in stores so you can farm them, Pheonix, and scoundrels from the stores on the side. Then get revan next time and farm old ben out of cantina for cls and you're on a good path.
  • So today I was able to unlock GMY. I did it with Kanan, Ezra, Lumi, Windu and Consular.

Currently I use in arena: Bastila 4*, GMY 5*, Ezra 5*, Old Ben 4* and Kanan 5*. I plan to continue farming Kanan because he is an easy farm and I'm working (slowly) on getting Bastila to 5*. She's quite a pain to farm.
    What should I focus on next? Also is it useful to use both Old Ben and Kanan in the squad? I could replace Old Ben also with any of my other Jedi. I've run the above squad a few times in arena though and it worked pretty well.

I don't have any good dark side team. So I thought maybe it's time to focus on DS or to work on toons that I need for R2D2 / CLS event. I think for R2D2 I need a full Empire squad so maybe that should be my next priority? It would also solve my problem of not having a DS-team. For empire I currently have Vader 4*, Tarkin 4* and TP 3*. Other toons I'd need to farm first.

Please don't suggest me to focus on Phoenix. Yes I know I can get Thrawn with it but it's not currently my highest priority.
  • Ralakili wrote: »
    So today I was able to unlock GMY. I did it with Kanan, Ezra, Lumi, Windu and Consular.

Currently I use in arena: Bastila 4*, GMY 5*, Ezra 5*, Old Ben 4* and Kanan 5*. I plan to continue farming Kanan because he is an easy farm and I'm working (slowly) on getting Bastila to 5*. She's quite a pain to farm.
    What should I focus on next? Also is it useful to use both Old Ben and Kanan in the squad? I could replace Old Ben also with any of my other Jedi. I've run the above squad a few times in arena though and it worked pretty well.

I don't have any good dark side team. So I thought maybe it's time to focus on DS or to work on toons that I need for R2D2 / CLS event. I think for R2D2 I need a full Empire squad so maybe that should be my next priority? It would also solve my problem of not having a DS-team. For empire I currently have Vader 4*, Tarkin 4* and TP 3*. Other toons I'd need to farm first.

Please don't suggest me to focus on Phoenix. Yes I know I can get Thrawn with it but it's not currently my highest priority.

Running 2 tanks on a Bastila Arena team got me consistently top 20
    Best 2 would be Old Ben and GK (who I didn’t have):
    I ran zBastila, zEzra, zGMY, zOld Ben and Kanan
    The 2 tanks job is to keep Ezra and GMY alive!
    Old Ben is much better after a zeta on his “Devoted Protector”

I have now replaced Kanan with zJolee...
  • I like Lumi better only because her offense she adds but JC is better for ships. When I did GMY, which as others mentioned is easy, IIRC I had Lumi, JC, Ezra, Kanan, and Old Ben with no trouble what so ever.
  • 1) Jedi teams are rubbish until you get a zeta on Bastila or Revan's lead.

2) You can't get CLS w/o 7* R2. You can't get 7* R2 w/o 7* Empire.

3) If you don't want to focus on Phoenix first to get Thrawn and Palpatine, then your only real option for getting R2 is Imperial Troopers.

4) None of the Troopers you can get right now are pilots.

You are setting yourself up for a situation where it takes you much longer to get CLS, and you won't have strong arena or fleet teams in the meantime. I know you don't want to farm Phoenix, but doing so gers you a strong LS team and two of the strongest DS characters w/o having to farm them, and they have good ships for a strong start in fleet.

Probably the best alternative would be Wiggs, Lando, and two other rebels. That way you at least get Palpatine and have a couple rebel pilots.
  • 1) Jedi teams are rubbish until you get a zeta on Bastila or Revan's lead.

You are setting yourself up for a situation where it takes you much longer to get CLS, and you won't have strong arena or fleet teams in the meantime. I know you don't want to farm Phoenix, but doing so gers you a strong LS team and two of the strongest DS characters w/o having to farm them, and they have good ships for a strong start in fleet.
    That's completely ****. I run a Jedi team and constantly beat teams that are superior on paper, given their higher squad power. I made it with my Jedi team in the top 200.
    It's rubbish is to run Phoenix teams in squad arena which a lot of people in my shard do. Phoenix might be needed to unlock certain toons but it's not that strong in arena.
    In fleet arena I run Executrix 2*, Imperial Tie Fighter 3*, FO Tie Fighter 2* and currently the Jedi Consular's ship 1* (I just unlocked fleets recently). I'm in top 100 in fleet arena which works for the moment. I unlocked Biggs but not his ship yet. Once I do I will use him instead of the Consular.

Running 2 tanks on a Bastila Arena team got me consistently top 20
    Best 2 would be Old Ben and GK (who I didn’t have):
    I ran zBastila, zEzra, zGMY, zOld Ben and Kanan
    The 2 tanks job is to keep Ezra and GMY alive!
    Old Ben is much better after a zeta on his “Devoted Protector”

I have now replaced Kanan with zJolee...
    Thanks for the advice. I also run two tanks at the moment and it works well. GMY and Ezra stay alive most of the time. Old Ben's ability block is also quite useful.
    2) You can't get CLS w/o 7* R2. You can't get 7* R2 w/o 7* Empire.
    That's why I am building an empire team next to my Jedi team. My guild advised me that. After it's an empire team it can always be improved to be a full trooper team.

• Lol arguing about who can beat who on offense is futile. Especially at low to mid levels. Almost everyone can beat anyone else. Phoenix rules in early to mid game arena simply because of their synergy and ease of farming. They disappear when ep lead empire teams(ep, Vader, thrawn,+2) start showing up. Mid to late level 60s. I ran ps till then and stayed in the top 100 most of the time only doing one or two battles a day. If i had a choice of who to fight, ns ep or bastilla? I hit bastilla. Whomever told you ps sucks is mistaken in that part. They do suck in arena late and end game. They can't handle the tm train and they don't do enough damage to get through that much protection later. G8+.
    Also ghost is actually part of one of the metas in fleet at the moment and phantom has one of the best reinforcement abilities.

I'm not trying to convince you to do Phoenix, it's not a cookie cutter game, just noting a couple of points - they aren't near as bad as haters make them out to be, and they're very useful aside from thrawn. Even not fully leveled and undergeared i use them for 95% of my gw battles.
    Bastilla is definitely a better long term team, and also does well in gw. Someone mentioned it somewhere, but with a Jedi team it's not a bad plan to go after Revan first, although i think r2 and cls will be back first but who knows.
    R2 is pretty easy. I imagine it can be done w/o thrawns fracture or eps stun. Veers, stark, magma snow st. Maybe range instead for one of them? Not optimal but prolly work.
    You'll run into what he means about bastilla zeta eventually. Jedi teams do go down easy until she gets that tenacity. You shouldn't run into that too much yet.
    But keep working, you'll end up in a good place. Just don't forget revan.

Cheers!
    UpTheIrons
  • Worth saying that - Old Ben with high speed at least +100 more if possible and Potency mods/cross can shut down a lot of teams early on with Mind Tricks.
    If I’m up against Nightsisters or zEP teams it gives me the time to take out Daka or Sion 1st/2nd turn before the enemy have done anything.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • I went Phoenix -> Empire -> Jedi and couldn't be happier. Bastila lead Jedi team is far superior to either of the previous, but by completing those 2 instead of skipping I have:

1) Faster powerful team, Phoenix can be farmed to full 7* much faster than an early Jedi team. This let me linger in top 50/100 until my Empire team let me do the same
    2) Have 2 Jedi at 7* already, with Ezra being amazing and a key member for the near future and Kenan being decent enough to do the job
    3) Will unlock Thrawn, which I believe will be a better 5th member of even a Bastila Jedi team than any Jedi short of hermit yoda.
    4) Having the empire squad means I have started to farm for CLS, which means Old Ben is 7* and ready for my Jedi team.

So I've been able to keep my head above water with Phoenix/Empire and I have caught up in effectiveness with those that went straight Jedi. But my future team will be far superior and I will also unlock CLS which will put me way ahead of those that skipped.

My current Arena team is Bastila, Ezra, GMY, Old Ben, Kenan. I'll replace Kenan with Thrawn when he comes around and replace Old Ben with General Kenobi eventually. Then I will have a Phoenix Squad (with Sabine), Empire Squad, Jedi Squad and Rebel Squad (CLS, R2D2, Han, Old Ben, Lei). That is 4 very powerful squads for Raids, TB, TW etc. What is the near future goal for those that skipped Phoenix and Empire?
  • Minotaur wrote: »
    My current Arena team is Bastila, Ezra, GMY, Old Ben, Kenan. I'll replace Kenan with Thrawn when he comes around and replace Old Ben with General Kenobi eventually. Then I will have a Phoenix Squad (with Sabine), Empire Squad, Jedi Squad and Rebel Squad (CLS, R2D2, Han, Old Ben, Lei). That is 4 very powerful squads for Raids, TB, TW etc. What is the near future goal for those that skipped Phoenix and Empire?
    I didn't go Phoenix route, instead I went for Jedi first and that paid off because of better rewards from squad arena. I am now regularly in the top #100 in squad arena. That means more crystals and more squad arena tokens. Those extra squad arena tokes make it pretty easy to get to Kanan 7* and the crystals are welcome for energy refreshes. Once Kanan is 7* I can dedicate those tokens to improve Tarkin who I am using in my empire squad.

I am now working on an Empire team that I plan to transform later on in an imperial trooper team. Because my Jedi team consist of 2 phoenix (Ezra and Kanan) it won't be much work to later unlock a phoenix squad for Thrawn event. I already have an ungearded Zeb at 4* which I farmed from Galactic War Store. So that means for Thrawn event I'd only have to get 2 more phoenix. Hera I can farm from a cheap Cantina slot after Old Ben is 7* and then I either need to dedicate some cantina tokens for Chopper or energy for Sabine. I don't feel I missed out on anything by not going phoenix first. Quite the contrary. Going phoenix first makes you lose valuable crystals and squad currency by performing poorly in arena.

Focusing on an Empire team as my second squad allows me to get ready for R2D2-event which I will need for CLS. Thrawn is not my top priority. My long term goal is to get ready for another Revan-event in a few months.

My Jedi squad: https://swgoh.gg/squads/113423/
    My empire squad: https://swgoh.gg/squads/113423/
  • Minotaur wrote: »

But what about Kel?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Ralakili wrote: »
    I didn't go Phoenix route, instead I went for Jedi first and that paid off because of better rewards from squad arena. I am now regularly in the top #100 in squad arena. That means more crystals and more squad arena tokens. Those extra squad arena tokes make it pretty easy to get to Kanan 7* and the crystals are welcome for energy refreshes. Once Kanan is 7* I can dedicate those tokens to improve Tarkin who I am using in my empire squad.

I am now working on an Empire team that I plan to transform later on in an imperial trooper team. Because my Jedi team consist of 2 phoenix (Ezra and Kanan) it won't be much work to later unlock a phoenix squad for Thrawn event. I already have an ungearded Zeb at 4* which I farmed from Galactic War Store. So that means for Thrawn event I'd only have to get 2 more phoenix. Hera I can farm from a cheap Cantina slot after Old Ben is 7* and then I either need to dedicate some cantina tokens for Chopper or energy for Sabine. I don't feel I missed out on anything by not going phoenix first. Quite the contrary. Going phoenix first makes you lose valuable crystals and squad currency by performing poorly in arena.

Focusing on an Empire team as my second squad allows me to get ready for R2D2-event which I will need for CLS. Thrawn is not my top priority. My long term goal is to get ready for another Revan-event in a few months.

My Jedi squad: https://swgoh.gg/squads/113423/
    My empire squad: https://swgoh.gg/squads/113423/

Obviously it is perfectly fine to go your route, Phoenix is undoubtably boring. However your path will see less progression. I'm about a month or so ahead of your by the looks of it, I started the last week of August.

My Characters: https://swgoh.gg/p/217621753/characters/
    My Ships: https://swgoh.gg/p/217621753/ships/

My Arena team went Phoenix -> Empire -> Jedi team (the same one you are using). I moved to Jedi about a week ago. I have stayed in top 100 except for about a week when I finally retired my Phoenix for my empire team. I am guessing your Jedi team wasn't particularly great until you snagged GMY.

You are on the same path towards CLS I am on, and will have equal success assuming you can get your troopers leveled in time. We'll both get GMY to r7 the next time he comes around and you've had an advantage on me (when I was your level) in terms of arena and those crystals.

This is what I get:
    An extra squad once I get Sabine higher
    Emperor Palpatine
    Grand Admiral Thrawn (probably most usable character in game)
    SHIPS

Every single character I worked on (besides the Palp I got for free) has been a crew member. My "empire" arena team was Palp, Vader, Tarkin, Boba and Tie Fighter pilot. Those 4 pilots and my 5 Phoenix pilots means I am top 5 in my (luckily) brand new Fleet Arena shard. I get 300+ crystals every day from that. That far far outshines going from even top 200 in Arena to top 50.
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    My jedi team is
    Bastila, GMY, Ezra, Old Ben and Hermit Yoda and they do quite well. Bastila is only 6* and Hermit Yoda is like 4* and they still perform pretty well. And like none of them are maxed. No zetas...etc.
  • U don’t have to focus on scoundrels I solo credits hiest with g10 boba fett all useful skills at lvl7 ebo lead that’s it for last tier
  • I see as many Phoenix teams as Bastila / GM Yoda teams in the top ranks on my shard. There is one on rank 3 atm, and I'm rank 14 right now with Phoenix. On offense, I still have a pretty good chance to take out an equally strong Jedi team, especially if I use both Ezra and Sabine to quickly take out GM Yoda and other key Jedi. For defense, I kick Sabine off the team and rarely lose more than five ranks throughout the day.

I find that Phoenix is one of the few teams the AI handles reasonably well, which is great on Arena defense and allows me to auto a lot. The AI always gives Kanan's and Zeb's protection buffs to whoever needs it the most, Chopper and Kanan take turns taunting, and Hera has a good chance of calling Ezra to assist.
    If you hand a Bastila team to the AI, on the other hand, Yoda wastes Battle Meditation early on instead of first accumulating buffs with Masterstroke and Bastila's Rally. Bastila then wastes Rally on anyone but GM Yoda, and Lumi heals for every little scratch without waiting for healing block debuffs to wear off. Finally, the AI seems incapable of switching back from a tank to a higher priority target after dispelling a taunt with Windu or Qui-Gon. They can still give arena opponents a hard time on defense, but the AI wastes a lot of their potential.

But the main advantage of focusing on Phoenix from the start only becomes apparent when you unlock their ships and use them with Biggs as tank under an Ackbar / Home One lead. They're all rebels and have great synergy. On top of that, both Phoenix ships are cargo ships, meaning you only need one more cargo ship for the Contraband Cargo event. I criminally neglected the Phoenix characters on my first account, and I'm glad I didn't make the same mistake again this time.
  • I see as many Phoenix teams as Bastila / GM Yoda teams in the top ranks on my shard. There is one on rank 3 atm, and I'm rank 14 right now with Phoenix.
    That wont last.
    I find that Phoenix is one of the few teams the AI handles reasonably well, which is great on Arena defense and allows me to auto a lot.
    Jarjar Binks could handle Phoenix reasonably well. They are designed for newbies.
  • I’m on a 11 month old shard - I haven’t seen a Phoenix Team in the Top 50 in 7 maybe 8 months?
    One guy did try and cling on with G12 and full Zetas but he either quit playing or drifted out of sight....
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Jarjar Binks could handle Phoenix reasonably well. They are designed for newbies.

Huh. To me, they actually seem like one of the teams with more complex interactions and dependencies. If you look at Wiggs and other classic Rebel teams, or your average Empire team, or Nightsisters, typical Scoundrel teams etc., they're a lot more straightforward.

A Bastila / GM Yoda team isn't more complex than Phoenix either. It's just that the AI does a terrible job with them. It can calculate who needs a buff like Protection Up the most, but it fails at calculating who would do the most damage if they were buffed to the teeth or called to assist.

ETA: I think the AI generally handles strong defense teams (that don't depend on healers) better than strong offense teams. Aside from Phoenix, it does a great job with First Order teams in the Arena from what I've seen. An AI-controlled Kylo U tanks like a champ even though he doesn't have an active taunt.
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Phoenix

**no AOE damage without Sabine
    **Very low damage output without Sabine & Zetas on well modded/G12 Zeb,Ezra and Sabine (and by the time you can waste 3 Zetas and that level of gear there are a dozen better teams).
    **Slow - Chopper is the 23rd fastest character in SWGOH (base speed), others are slower.
    **FULLY countered by EP/Vader on account of being both Rebels and painfully 2 Jedi tags. (Crackling Doom and No Escape).

There’s no “complex” interaction if you are dead in 1 minute.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Huh. To me, they actually seem like one of the teams with more complex interactions and dependencies. If you look at Wiggs and other classic Rebel teams, or your average Empire team, or Nightsisters, typical Scoundrel teams etc., they're a lot more straightforward.
    The combination of health/protection regen and counterattack means that a Phoenix team will grind down the enemy eventually regardless of how poorly they are played. You don't try to out-grind Phoenix, you focus fire and burn them down one at a time.
    A Bastila / GM Yoda team isn't more complex than Phoenix either. It's just that the AI does a terrible job with them. It can calculate who needs a buff like Protection Up the most, but it fails at calculating who would do the most damage if they were buffed to the teeth or called to assist.
    Most Jedi teams are Bastilia lead. Bastilia's initial buffs put the team into ****-mode where it really doesn't matter what you do because you will likely eliminate at least one enemy before they break through the protection & buffs on one of yours.
    ETA: I think the AI generally handles strong defense teams (that don't depend on healers) better than strong offense teams. Aside from Phoenix, it does a great job with First Order teams in the Arena from what I've seen. An AI-controlled Kylo U tanks like a champ even though he doesn't have an active taunt.
    The AI does a poor job with First Order and other TM-train teams. KRU tanks like a champ because he is a tank with counter-atrack and self heal.
  • Xenos21true
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    You can be in 100 with no zeta bastilla.
    With no bastilla - they are very weak and this is very very sad.
    You can be in 50 with bastilla + gmyoda
    Yet to reach 84 to see if zeta helps alot.
    But this became boring already...

I am in mood to waste zeta on qui gon Jin, or whatever his name is to get frustrated and quit this game now )
    The combination of health/protection regen and counterattack means that a Phoenix team will grind down the enemy eventually regardless of how poorly they are played. You don't try to out-grind Phoenix, you focus fire and burn them down one at a time.

Except if you face a team with decent hard hitters. Or with a darth nihilas. Then they get annihilated one by one.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    TLDR;
    Ralakili wrote: »
    Hey guys I could use some advice on my light side Jedi Squad: https://swgoh.gg/squads/113423/

Today I unlocked Mace Windu from event and am about to unlock Luminara. I'd like to drop the Jedi Consular out of my team and was wondering if it's worth it to replace the Jedi Consular with either Windu oder Lumi or if I should continue using the Jedi Consular until I get a different Jedi.

I plan to use the above squad also in Arena where I currently have the Jedi Consular replaced by Darth Vader.

Mace is useful in Territory Wars, but kinda useless anywhere else, unless they rework him (again). For a LONG range idea. (picture from results of p2 in T5 STR.)

iuf7h5cowxim.png

This will require a lot of farming, GK is only obtainable from HAAT. This team with slight variations is popular in my shard, and it's an old one.

Except if you face a team with decent hard hitters. Or with a darth nihilas. Then they get annihilated one by one.
    Sure but my point was that Phoenix are easy to play not that they are invincible. They are the equivalent of training wheels for newbies.
  • OK I have to disagree with the idea of focusing on Bastilla led jedi. Try this:
    Revan full zetas as lead, Bastilla, GMY, Hoda, Jolee and tell me exactly which of the jedi teams cited above outperforms it both offensively (not just Arena, but also TB, TW, raids) and defensively?
  • N
    Altazarus wrote: »
    OK I have to disagree with the idea of focusing on Bastilla led jedi. Try this:
    Revan full zetas as lead, Bastilla, GMY, Hoda, Jolee and tell me exactly which of the jedi teams cited above outperforms it both offensively (not just Arena, but also TB, TW, raids) and defensively?
    Read the whole thread and look at the stage he’s at....
    He needs Bastila anyway to get Revan and I doubt he’s unlocked Cantina 7(a) for Mission....