How to easily defeat Revan with certain success.

2Next

Replies

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Revan doesn’t mark shore but if you mod traya with protection and tenacity his crit immunity and heal will get her through the opening. Those screen shots are average matches vs revans wearing real arena mods. Most with at least +150 speed.

How is she supposed to get crit immunity with the undispellable buff immunity on her ;_;

* not every revan has all three zetas, but if they do
    A) Thrawn toss to traya, then when you isolate yoda reduce thrawns cooldowns
    B) Thrawn toss back to traya again.
    C) spam crit immunity

Uhm.. revan special increases cd. That foils the entire strategy i believe.

I like how your B point got turned into an emoji lmao.

You will understand it when you start trying it.

You all can doubt as much as you would like. If my opening pitch couldn’t sell you then what could?
    Post edited by Olddumper on
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    Revan doesn’t mark shore but if you mod traya with protection and tenacity his crit immunity and heal will get her through the opening. Those screen shots are average matches vs revans wearing real arena mods. Most with at least +150 speed.

How is she supposed to get crit immunity with the undispellable buff immunity on her ;_;

* not every revan has all three zetas, but if they do
    A) Thrawn toss to traya, then when you isolate yoda reduce thrawns cooldowns
    B) Thrawn toss back to traya again.
    C) spam crit immunity

Uhm.. revan special increases cd. That foils the entire strategy i believe.

I like how your B point got turned into an emoji lmao.

You will understand it when you start trying it.

You all can doubt as much as your like. If my opening pitch couldn’t sell you then what could?

Good argument.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I tried it and can confirm that Revan marks Traya, not Shore. Shore is useless.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »

I never claimed that revan marks shore but even vs fast full zeta revan comps you should be walking away with 4 toons at least, regardless.
  • It's very hard to find a team that beats revan and holds up on defense against other teams... but it's good that not that many people have revan. Only whales. Come on guys! 1000 likes on the og post!
    "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    dad2my3 wrote: »

I never claimed that revan marks shore but even vs fast full zeta revan comps you should be walking away with 4 toons at least, regardless.

The problem on launch shard isn't keeping your own guys alive. It's Revan + Jolee at g12+ with good defense mods is really just another iteration of the Barris cheese timeout team.

The only difference is that this time the whales are happy, since they are the only ones that can run the cheese. So this time CG won't nerf timeout teams.

You need more damage - not less

ETA : I really should be thankful though. Between the return of the cheese Jedi timeout teams, the horrible HSith reward rework to make them horrifically top-heavy and the manipulation of the ship meta with 2.0, CG has been able to ruin 3 of the 4 parts of the game I enjoy. It'll make it so much easier to walk away the next time they "fix" something and make it worse.
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Can I just bump this stating I've been running either ShT or Gk as a 5th since Revan dropped and I haven't had the slightest trouble with him yet. I checked the meta report today and neither of those are there. Badstila basically just does what either of those guys do. What gives folks.
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I always auto through revan with qi'ra lead. Traya is the one i can't beat.

https://youtu.be/vnuSMfH5Brg
  • I always auto through revan with qi'ra lead. Traya is the one i can't beat.

https://youtu.be/vnuSMfH5Brg

No Jolee? :sleeping:
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    Until the original post get's 1000 likes it will be kept secret. So give it a like. Cheers.

So, 19 likes in 4 weeks (give or take...).

By this rate, we can expect to be dazzled by your super secret team sometime around 4 years from now.
    How's that working out for your social media career?

I'm not holding my breath.

(I have no problems beating Revan teams, and no matter what magic you came up with, I'm sure somebody else already figured it out and shared it somewhere else... Or wait?! Was the secret the Traya team with shore and thrawn? Hardly worth gasping over..)