AA Squad in HAAT

13Next

Replies

• @YKMisfit and @DuneSeaFarmer thanks for the great advice! Working on increasing speed where possible.
  • Please keep us updated with your progress. Happy to help!
  • Funny enough you guys said G10 on Thrawn but he was last alive with CLS. Should have Thrawn G10, G12 CLS and G11 Ackbar for the next attempt. They're all one piece away.
  • I use First Order Executioner in place of Raid Han, and I can usually get down to about 30% left of P4. He stacks a ton of health which stacks his damage too. I know zAsajj is better but I have a long list of characters I want to zeta first, luckily FOE doesn't need any zetas.
  • TheBatman wrote: »
    I use First Order Executioner in place of Raid Han, and I can usually get down to about 30% left of P4. He stacks a ton of health which stacks his damage too. I know zAsajj is better but I have a long list of characters I want to zeta first, luckily FOE doesn't need any zetas.

The value of zVentress is her AOE and bringing down the droids in P3 or the Tank in P4 in one attack. But FOE is worth considering, might play with him next run since I finished my GK I hang back.

• Alright, HAAT starts tomorrow and here's what I'm up to from last time:

CLS now G12, 251 speed
    BB8 G10, 250 speed
    Ackbar now G11, 175 speed
    Ventress G11, 175 speed (sliced a few and moved some around, put a health pair instead of CC)
    Thrawn G9, 225 speed (a few carbanti for a stun gun and he'll be G10 prior to the raid starting)

Fingers crossed it'll finish P4.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Alright, HAAT starts tomorrow and here's what I'm up to from last time:

CLS now G12, 251 speed
    BB8 G10, 250 speed
    Ackbar now G11, 175 speed
    Ventress G11, 175 speed (sliced a few and moved some around, put a health pair instead of CC)
    Thrawn G9, 225 speed (a few carbanti for a stun gun and he'll be G10 prior to the raid starting)

Fingers crossed it'll finish P4.

Good luck! Post your results :)
  • Success! Keeping Ackbar alive definitely helps. Illuminated Destiny 2-3 times each topple of the tank!!!h2dbeokqcqgf.png
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Success! Keeping Ackbar alive definitely helps. Illuminated Destiny 2-3 times each topple of the tank!!!h2dbeokqcqgf.png

There ya go! Grats!
  • Congrats @Vendi1983
  • Thanks guys! Realized after I still haven't Omega'd Asajj's 3 abilities. Been saving omegas for wampa, who I should have after next DSTB. Hopefully can Omega them before next HAAT and have less stress in P4.
  • RichyRich1
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Is it easier with AA or thrown lead?
    Post edited by RichyRich1 on
  • RichyRich1 wrote: »
    Is it easier with AA or thrown lead?

With AA as leader, any REBEL Calls for an assist whenever a NON ATTACK skill is used. So with Ventress replacing Han Solo, that reduces who will assist, giving more assist calls to CLS.
  • Dracarys78
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    asaji zeta on unique and its easy clear from ~20% p2 till end of raid
    on the other hand zfinn,c3po,chui,han and random autos it whole
    random is really random you can use ewok scout,rt,leja young han, bb pretty much what ever you like :)